I'm aware there's a lot of mental illness in here but you guys don't think Trump's not well?

I'm aware there's a lot of mental illness in here but you guys don't think Trump's not well?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Books/zgbs/books/283155
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/516382177798680576
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662
youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to my absolute last breath

Are these fake? They don't seem like his usual tweets.

Murricans will re-elect him. Just watch

>book released trashing him
>author admits it’s unverified in book
>he defends himself on twitter

“Clearly Dorfumpf is mentally ill and must be impeached!”

t. Hilldawgs

Theyre longer now that they gave him more characters. Otherwise no different whatsoever than usual, as you know, fag

Def real twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Fuck off Leaf.

You’re getting Nuked after Kim.

>Book that could be an absolute disaster for him launches
>media salivating
>Trump sends a few tweets
>immediately sucks all the air out of the room
>media is all talking about his tweets and not about the book

What a moron #impeach

I'm going to vote for him again.

He'll win 2020 by bigger margin than '16 and Don Jr will unironically win a close race in 2024 to become #46

there is already several of these threads you retard

amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Books/zgbs/books/283155

Just watched his talk at Camp David - he's fine. Just triggering away as usual.

>>author admits it’s unverified in book
No he didnt. You need to re-read that little part of the preface. he refers to descriptions of events in general - ie in the press etc, nit in his research for the book.
Come on.

>violates the law
>OMG IM SORRY

I'm aware there's a lot of mental illness in here but you guys don't think Trudeau's not well?

whoa he really is a genius

I used to have an actual copy of that paper. I saved it for years, but lost it after a couple had passed

IF TRUMP IS CRAZY, THEN WE NEED MORE CRAZY!!

THE KIKE SHILLS AND THE KIKE ESTABLISHMENT ARE FURIOUS BECAUSE TRUMP IS DECIMATING THEIR PSYCHOLOGICAL CONTROL OVER THE POPULATION.

BY HIM SIMPLY TWEETING HE FREES MINDS AND WINS HEARTS. THEIR BASELESS ATTACKS AND NARRATIVES THAT ATTEMPT TO USURP THIS PRESIDENCY ARE INEFFECTIVE AND THEY CANT HANDLE IT

Bipolar and proud coming through

> this is fake news but who cares lol

Chilling

When does he, like, type that way?

He knows his Tweets keep the media and all the other filth distracted and, if you hadn't noticed, they're all in panic mode. He's just throwing more fuel in the fire and keeping their attention and efforts divided.

He always said "I'm like, really smart"
He throws it in there to create a kind of humbleness to the brag but obvously anyone who already hates his guts wont see it that way

He's a retard with no impulse control. He see something that makes him mad on Fox News and whines about on social media, that's all there is to it. You people who think he's doing 4d chess are pathetic.

No.

Ahh another expert. Let me guess. Youve studied the internet-FOX News-Trump feedback loop for months?

>the kikez are losing
>but they got Jerusalem
>and illegal immigration is still flowing
>and yidsrael is still receiving billions in welfare
>and murica is still playing regime change game in the ME
>and they still control all central banks

but they're furious because they're being "decimated"

You're probably right, I have just never seen any post here where he has used punctuation like that. It comes off reading like a teenage girl.

Drumpf gonna drumpf

Really? some of the sentences he writes (particular after the character bump) are really complex and you can see TV hosts struggle to actually read them on air, as they just don't quickly comprehend his more old fashioned written style. I dont disagree that it isnt such a great move when writing it (vs speaking) but nothing out of the usual

WE’RE GOING TO NUKE YOUR SHIT COUNTRY IF YOU DON’T STFU.

THAT SHIT HOLE IS FALLING APART.

Trump is thin-skinned and book was very fucking brutal and masterfully pushed all his buttons.
This meltdown is "normal", as in, you or me wouldn't do better.

he's the same nut he always was. it didn't disqualify him from the apprentice

DON'T CONFUSE REDNECKS WITH AMERICANS

You could check his twitter and find out for sure.

You seem stable.

It's not the first time.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/516382177798680576

Any ideas on what particular mental illness Trump's dealing with? There must be at least a handful of people in here familiar with the symptoms.

Narcissism is hardly a mental illness.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY

Trump for life buddy. Liberals heads explode when he tweets and I love that shit

But do you think he's mentally unstable?

You wack jobs have anymore hot thoughts or what?

Fucking losers.

I bet you don't even know what book Narcissus is from

I don't desu.

Shills working overtime on this garbage.

Just a lonely alcoholic guy here. Who would I be shilling for exactly?

Not sure you people realize that now that the tax bill has passed nobody needs or wants him now. Especially if his brain is full of fuck.