All current political discussion of marijuana aside, I want to ask one specific question:

All current political discussion of marijuana aside, I want to ask one specific question:

Is smoking marijuana a juvenile habit, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZPE6cV-GSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on who/why you're smoking weed.

Marijuana is the real bluepill. It's worse than soy and makes people into mindless dorito-consuming cucks ready to be brainwashed

It’s only degenerate if you let it rule your life.

yes, it's makes you comfy and worse at everything

>>uuuu
smoked dope for about ten years

Yes. If you poll the weed smokers on Sup Forums 99% of them would say they also play video games and watch cartoons.

as tolerance builds up the "high" vanishes but
benefits stay.
just be reasonable if you engage in it

>makes you comfy and worse at everything

I'm 24 and spent a few years being a fuck up. However, now I'm at a point where I have a 3.6 GPA in engineering school (going for 2 engineering degrees) and I exercise regularly (not during semesters I run 30 miles a week). I smoke more weed today than I ever have in my life and I smoke every single day. Seems to have no effect whatsoever on my performance in anything.

Smoked through school and after for a couple of years. Quit to help focus and get my PE license. Fuck yeah it's great. For me, smoking is something I get addicted to tge high. I'll stretch any amount of weed endlessly by only taking small hits after work, but couldn't go a few days without smoking.

Basically, if you're a fuck up and smoke weed then it isn't the weed that makes you a fuck up you just are one. Stop looking for excuses and do things in life. That being said if you don't treat weed right, and don't believe the memes about how it makes you dumb and lazy, you'll do just fine in anything.

I've been high for the last 4 years and I'm a contradiction to your statement.

>seems to
It does user, it has the effect that when you stop your brain receptors are all fucked and you won't get the same joy from life. It's best to quit, take it from a former stoner. You don't want your kids to see you smoking or using tobacco.

is drinking a juvenile habit?

>Basically, if you're a fuck up and smoke weed then it isn't the weed that makes you a fuck up you just are one.

If you are successful and smoke weed then it isn't the weed that helped you become successful

No you're not you cucked niggerfaggot

i smoked weed everyday for 18 years, had no problem having mutiple gf's and a good job

>depends on who you're smoking weed
Americans are an embarrassment to carbon based lifeforms

Imo if all you do is smoke weed, sit at home, and jerk off to anime then it's a juvenile habit. A lot of regular ppl smoke weed with being degenerates.

>delusion: the post

In which color do you want your medal?

Great logic spaz

I agree with this 100%, the only thing keeping you from becoming successful is the excuses you make for not having the willpower to make the changes you know you need to make. Don't ever blame or credit anything but yourself.

>sit at home, and jerk off to anime
but i didn't do that, i lived my life, stoned

amen

You realize you've taken the blue pill in regards to marijuana, right?

>In which color do you want your medal?
green, obviously

t. faggot who has never smoked weed.

I got trough engineering smoking every single day even during exams. I literally could not sit and study without smoking weed. Never really had any effect on my cognitive ability.

I quit smoking about a year ago though, actually thinking I had spent the majority of my adult life high made me realize it was an addiction and I wasn't paying attention.

Nah. I have been where you are. I'm over it now.

Wanting to alter your perception is not juvenile it's simply just passing the time in alternative ways. Also, some use it as medicine so, you know.

Yeah why can’t we all be dog fucking leafs instead?

marijuana is for faggots and soyboys. and niggers

Have fun getting cancer.

>Is smoking marijuana a juvenile habit, and why?

It's up to you whether you do it like a white man or a nigger.

Starting your sentence with "and" is for niggers

I don't believe the act itself is juvenile. What you do before, after, and during determines what is juvenile about it. Weed has helped me on so many late night red pilling sessions.

See, what most of these straight edge, moralfag brainlets don't understand about weed is that the "high school high" they are thinking about goes away. Then what is left are the strain dependent benefits. A sativa will help you focus and give you energy. An indica can help you with pain, sleep issues, and anxiety, etc.

You can always tell who has never smoked weed in these threads because they act like everyone who does smoke weed is some faggot who is 90 lbs soaking wet with dreadlocks. If they smoked regularly with normal people they'd know that a lot of smokers are rejecting dude-weed culture because it's crass and stupid.

I'm an american, what won't give me cancer?

ITT soylets express their utter fear of a plant.
You are so fucking pathetic

That is some poorly trimmed bud, right there.

Mycotoxins in the weed

classic stoner rage

if you have access, it could be a habit

Make it medicinal at least if you are unlucky enough to have some sort of chronic pain you have 3 options; take a ton of opiates so you die sooner/leech off NHS who pays for your soma, take nothing to have better mental clarity/physical health but you will always be in agony or smoke weed when you can't cope. If you woke up feeling like you have been kidney punched and only sleep undisturbed 1 or 2 days a week you wouldn't call it juvenile

I'll be honest I've been smoking weed on and off recreationally for 10 years. It's not productive to smoke weed. Most people only have time to pursue a few interests and I'd be a much more interesting person if one of my main hobbies wasn't smoking weed. I wish I spent that time and money pursuing other hobbies and taking more girls on dates. Weeds not all bad though. I managed to live a pretty average life while smoking it. Bs in school, decent amount of friends some decent girls.

a plant which can have spiritual uses if used correctly.

>Stoner
>Rage
Are you even reading your own bullshit?

>Is smoking marijuana a juvenile habit,
Yeah.
> and why?
Straight men drink booze and snort coke.

Fags do meth.

Junkies do junk.

It's not complicated. These are the rules, anybody who tells you otherwise is just confused or stupid.

Weed > alcohol

Literally debate me

> snort coke
Niggers do that.

Depends on the occasion.

Partying is overrated, alcohol ruins everything

>he posts from his mother's basement

Take a chill pill junkie

>I'd be a much more interesting person if one of my main hobbies wasn't smoking weed
Hate to break it to you but smoking weed is not a hobby. You just don't have hobbies.

Smoking marijuana is a nigger thing, and niggers are kids in adult bodies. Therefore it's a juvenile habit and when a white person smokes marijuana he is trying to emulate these animals.

Yes, unless you're smoking it for valid medical reasons its VERY juvenile

All the people I see smoking pot have a low threshold for conflict, stress and adversity stoned or sober. Smoking weed keeps them in this carefree childlike bubble that keeps them content with all the problems and obstacles in their lives since the moment life gets too much they can always blaze some more and go back to this childlike bubble of happy feels and no worries time and again.

And that is the very problem with marijuana, it keeps people content with bullshit because DUDE WEEEEEEED LOLOLOLOLOL 420 for LYFE BROOOOOO while they'd not want to be constantly stoned if they had a life they could stomach after taking initiative and fix the issues in their life that make getting haaaaah their only ready solution in the short term

No niggers smoke crack. There are white niggers who smoke crack too, see this old documentary from HBO about my glorious home state of massachusetts that illustrates my point. Hope you're ready for lots of laughs. youtube.com/watch?v=-ZPE6cV-GSQ

There are black people. I fucking served in the Navy with black people and they can be perfectly trustworthy, likewise there are whites who can be the scum of the planet. Mexicans however are always shit. And they tend to import and smoke the most marijuana on top of that... So you can understand my bias against weed as both a childish and Mexican drug..

>Take a pill to calm yourself down
>BUT DONT YOU SMOKE A PLANT THAT DOES THE SAME YOU DEGENERATE
You literally just undermined yourself, aspie

If I don't consider it a lifestyle choice then it is a hobby by definition.

Civilization was built on alcohol.

>wine for edible drink instead of having diseases from random water
>beer aka liquid bread

Drinking alcohol is a brainlet thing, all high iq people smoke weed, don't even bother replying you literal barbarian

It's a saying. You seriously need to calm down. Your tone is unwelcome here on the internet. Perhaps it's time to sober up, friend.

>All the people I see smoking pot have a low threshold for conflict, stress and adversity stoned or sober. Smoking weed keeps them in this carefree childlike bubble that keeps them content with all the problems and obstacles in their lives since the moment life gets too much they can always blaze some more and go back to this childlike bubble of happy feels and no worries time and again.
Holy fucking shit you took the words right outta my mouth. You described with perfect accuracy what behaviors that I have observed in every stoner, in every age level and part of the United States, that I have ever met.

>itt little bitch boys that are too scared to try to find weed, because they're afraid their mom will find out and because they think they'll have to go to a black neighborhood to buy it

sad sad NEETs.

you're no different than redditors criticizing drunk people in pics and videos. you're all basement dwelling faggots that will never live a meaningful life, meaningful to the world or even yourself

>civilization was built on alcohol
stopped reading right there

>You seriously need to calm down.
Why do you keep assuming I am angry in any way? Is that your only way to discard whatever I might say?
You must be really shity at debating or even casual conversations

hey f-fuck you a-user

You're full of shit. Kids are the most likely to be obnoxious blaze it 420 faggots. The problem with adults who smoke this shit is that they behave like obnoxious children! They have no concern for others, but have hair-trigger tempers where their own problems are concerned, they are total assholes in every sense of the word!

How to smoke weed and not get crippling paranoia?

You honestly shouldn't be using it as a juvenille as that's when it is most harmful, once you're an adult well. then you can properly make decisions and that's up to you., or at least it should be.

oh, yeah
the weed cant kill you bro, you really think it is, but its all just you

That's why I think many states are moving towards legalizing it- they'd rather have a bunch of docile proles who instead of confronting their fucked lot in life from society just go home to their apartments after their shitty jobs and just smoke some more bullshit that keeps them dull and complacent.

>Be me
>visit friend that smokes weed's apartment
>front door barely shuts
>wtf.jpg
>look at it for a minute, see tumbler is cocked out of alignment since doorknob fastened into the door partially/is crooked.
>take doorknob out removing screws with butterknife tip, align and reassemble with butterknife tip tightening down all the way
>door works beatifully
>Burner friend "Whoa user what'd you do??"

Fucker had been living there with his fucked up front doorknob for FOUR YEARS, I come by for

In France we don't have this relation with alcohol anglo and their pet dogs have with alcohol, which is binge drinking and shitfacing yourself.
I consume alcohol everyday, mostly a glass of wine or two (or a beer) when I dine but I'm never drunk (except when I'm celebrating with friends). People who smoke everyday are stoned everyday and they develop cognitive problems.

Of course, weed hurts attention span and you don't remember what happened 5 seconds ago. I tried smoking, who didn't, I don't think I'd even be able to read properly. Maybe you should take a nap, sober up a bit and we'll discuss this later.

Your posts read like you are seething with rage. Are you out of money? Too long since your last hit? Don't worry, it gets better. I've been there too

It's a juvenile habit if you do it all fucking day and do nothing with your life
If you do it like most people crack open a beer after they get off work, then I don't see a problem, also not being a faggot stoner retard helps

smoke strains that don't cause anxiety. Stay away from most sativas, particularly Haze's.

You can't just indefinitely occupy yourself with "smoking weed". Assuming your idea of it isn't getting shit stoned, eating some donuts while watching crap on tv and then going to bed.

Being averse to hard work, getting things done and avoiding anything that involves responsibility is the most juvenile state of being.

Lol the funny part is that guy was probably really smart and his life got fucked up so he ended up getting shit faced on dope to cope with his helplessness.

I don't smoke weed since I saw how it turned my classmates into low energy loser faggots when I was 14, plus I worked for my money after school, no way in fuck was I going to pay many to smoke some shit that made me into a loser faggot that had to LMAO every 45 seconds after smoking some ditch weed that smells like burnt plastic old grass cuttings and dogshit.

That s not accurate though. A hobby can still be a hobby if you can do other things while engaging in that hobby.

Weed is an addictive narcotic; on par with heroin in it's addictiveness & the lethargic state it puts one in, and is also on par with LSD & other hallucinagen psychotropics which have an effect on the psychological state of a person.

It should be as shameful to use as any other drug, but has been normalized & glorified by the post-60's degenerates who; like mostly all users, were lured into it's abuse & addiction at a young vulnerable age.

Typical Sup Forums weed arguments abound
>muh lowered IQ
>muh lack of motivation
>muh blue pill
>muh pharmaceuticals

Half of you niggers are lazy NEETs anyway so how so you figure potheads are the lazy ones?

No, but the majority of users abuse it. Regardless of medicinal properties associated with certain chemicals in the plant, its still just getting high
The problem is people are trying to make it okay to use it for things like chronic pain. If you have to smoke a bowl to deal with chronic pain you are going to be chronically high, which is not good for a productive person. Smoke weed but don't let the weed smoke u

He was! I have known him since the 10th grade, I'd say he was roughly as smart as me but now since he's been smoking the shit for 15 years nonstop he's a bit of a retard and has a 3 year old kid with a chick even stupider than him that's about 10 years his senior, and they live in this dumpy apartment in the hood that looks like it could fall apart in a strong gust of wind. I give him a job because I know he's too fucked up to be employed in much anything else, as if to say he had any ambition to put in for a real job the drug test results would fuck him over just the same. His biggest problem is right there in the baggie on his coffee table but he'd tell you its 1,001 other things that hold him back

>Your posts read like you are seething with rage
Well it seems you must be the angry one in that case, since your assumptions keep going there, so it should be me who asks you
>Too long since your last hit?

Are you out of money?
Not at all but I don't even know where is this question coming from.

>Don't worry, it gets better. I've been there too
This explains a lot actually, have you been projecting?
Weed is not to blame for you life fuckups

They have low-THC high CBD for medical MJ people but hardly anybody wants to smoke that since it doesn't get you stoned. Even the MMJ patients want to blaze the OG Bubonic Kush Moon Rock Zombie Haze strains on average

B8 thread is b8

>still uses stereotypes from middle school

You must be either too young to post here or straight out brainlet.

>smart people inventing new technologies smoke weed
>state where a lot of high tech nonbrainlet jobs exist support weed proving first point
>pol is against weed in general

No surprise the backwards rural tards on here are anti weed maybe if they lit some joints they're iq would go up and they would integrate into cities where smart people live

I have plenty of other hobbies other than weed, when I'm high what do you think I'm doing? Just taking in the atmosphere?

Though, I get the money issue. Start growing your own man. It's a hobby in of it's self and it got me into growing other plants that assist in consciousness expansion.

Most MMJ smokers are just cunts who want to get stoned without looking like druggie trash people. Only 2 people I have come across that were MMJ smokers seemed legit. One had fibromyalgia and smoked the low-THC variety to stop his pain but be mentally clear enough to stay useful and the other one got off opioids after a car accident broke his back in 3 places since he could smoke a bowl and his back pain would calm down for a few hours

Nice try Estonianon, I am 37. Its not a stereotype if you see most people behave in the way you observe them.

I think you have to balance it out with an equal amount of adversity so that you don't get too comfortable. Cold showers every day, and you'll feel fantastic, never smoking during the daytime. And work hard too, always try to work harder than normal. And you should be not only working but also doing personal work. You should be reading everyday, and lift three times a week. Then once you are really pushing yourself, you can unwind at night with some weed. This will be your time to relax and feel good. You'll be so busy during the day that it could not possibly take over your life. Otherwise you will be smoking, and you will also do NOTHING. You'll just sit, doors with remain broken, toilets plugged, your clothes unwashed, etc etc etc.

What would you call ''smoking 3 to 5 times a day''?
3 to 5 hits or 3 to 5 full joints?
I can barely finish a slim on my own and that's way more than what you need if you just want to relax and be high.

dude 3 to 5 times is fucking plebian

Yeah you can like play videogames, watch TV and listen to music on weed. You can do other stuff on it but you most people don't. Let me ask you have you ever done your taxes while stoned or your HW if you're younger?

What kind of logic is this? I don't need to suck cocks and get sodomized to say that being a faggot is wrong. You don't need to be a participant of every topic to gauge whether its good or bad, user

Most people are also not worth observing.

On the daily? Yes.