Name a BLACK scientist that made a really huge leap in science like Einstein or Newton did

Name a BLACK scientist that made a really huge leap in science like Einstein or Newton did.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivien_Thomas
books.google.com/books?id=wHVGrxdt2X4C&pg=PA335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dalekiim O'neil invented watermelonium

this is not how we should respond to the "MUH BBC" threads
instead we should just ignore them and let the dumb niggers who post them fester in their nasty ass homes

Dr. Dre nigga

Okay, what did the nigger do to you? Did he fuck your mom? Your sister?
Tell me

YAKUB invented white people

He fucked large swathes of this country pretty good.

Black peoples invented pyramids which are strategically positioned on lay lines as conduits for spiritual energy

Back ppl invented fried chicken

Black pppl invented twerking

Black ppl invented ass worship and basic white girls perfected it

he stole my bike

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Michael Jordan invented Air Jordans

George washington carver came to mind, but he's a botanist though. Decent quotes i guess?

A black man made his BBC take a huge leap into your mom's colon last night. Better and much more interesting than creating the theory of relativity or calculus to be honest.

>Black peoples invented pyramids which are strategically positioned on lay lines as conduits for spiritual energy

No

>Back ppl invented fried chicken

No

>Black pppl invented twerking

Yes but good god, WHY?

George Washington Carver created peanut butter.

Meme who hasn't actually done Anything in his field.

I have actually looked into this and the only one i can find is

Charles Drew

Invented a new way of storing blood plasma in blood banks

although google that negro he is white as fuck

bear in mind he did this in a white society with white co workers

Black men are responsible for evolution

Archimedes
Pythagoras
Plato
Aristotle

All of them learned everything they knew of BLACK scientists and philosophers.

but einstein and newton were black

you just named two yourself

das right

dey wuz black

Legit. I wonder where he got the idea from.

lmao, fucking hell

>like Einstein
kys

i like how there is nothing in that tower
just a power supply

>implying you can shame niggers for being stupid
Most of them view it as a point of pride because dey ain wite homie nawadimsayin ?

Wtf are you talking about? They learned a few from egyptians but they had middle easter ancestry back then, they learnt nothing from niggers.

fpbp

Yakub...

You still believe that (((((((((history)))

Yaku-
Oh you pommy cunt.

Michael Jackson invented the 'moon walk'

this

>Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) is a figure in the beliefs of the Nation of Islam (NOI). According to this their beliefs, Yakub was a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and began the creation of the white race. He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos. Scientific consensus rejects the historicity of this figure.

Why are nogs so retarded?

Name a wh*Te country that wipes their asses

>Egyptians aren't black

oh boy here we go again...

That's real history. Not beta soyboy wh*Tewashed history

Is the super soaker really an "invention"?

I'm pretty sure the "water pump" existed before that. . .

Fun fact, the nigger who came up with that was possibly from New Zealand.

>Why are nogs so retarded?

Smoking crack and eating paint chips.

>wh*Te damage control
irrigation was invented by PROUD BLACK sumerians

George Washington Carver

>Muh dik!
Bad news, nigger.

all of them.
shitskin'a countries do so using just their hands however, because they haven't discovered tp yet

Is a car really an invention? Pretty sure "wagons" existed before that.

well, they do serve as a mark ih the evolutinay gap, the botton mark

I like to meme as much as you guys but we need to stop the blackwashing of history, look at what they are doing to achilles, in the mithos he is represented as a blonde with blue eyes, but (((bbc))) is turning him into a nigger, soon they will say that greeks and romans were all black and our kids will believe it.

why are wh*Tes so retarded?

>generations of inbreeding lead to development of reccesive traits like blond hair and blue eyes. When a wh*Te mixes with a BLACK, the weak wh*Te genes are overpowered by the dominant BLACK genes

Bad news: Even the Supersoaker was invented by a white man. At best, all the nigger did was help.

Einstein was a Jew ya know????

>wh*Te damage controls
Wh*Tes walk around with crusty anuses all day. Due to generations of inbreeding in tpeasant villages their sense of smell is too weak to cope

Nope.

Okay, but the Egyptians really did get blacked by Nubians and became black. "we wuz kangs" isn't just a meme.

The Dutch invented peanut butter in the 17th century. Carver is a nigger who took credit for it and further proved they steal.

>WHEN AN AMERICAN TAKES PART IN A "NIGGER HATE" THREAD

Blacks invented rock music. White people are niggers who took credit for it and further proved they steal.

Replace Einstein with the father of Quantum Physics Werner Heisenberg.

so if whites did that due to inbreeding does that mean does that mean niggers and arabs eat their shit, since they are objectively more inbred than whites? please explain

>wh*TE men
this is now a KARA BOGA thread

Fuck off, shareblue.

Niggers also abandoned it immediately after, like a child of theirs

Shieet

Blacks aren't inbred. Arabs have to inbreed to protect their bloodline due to close proximity to wh*Te subhumans
soros personally paid me to kill 19247309743284 wh*Te babies

Without any education past high school, Thomas rose above poverty and racism to become a cardiac surgery pioneer and a teacher of operative techniques to many of the country's most prominent surgeons.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivien_Thomas

Why the fuck did they put Schwarzeneggar under Russia?

Reminder that NATIVE British people are 100 per cent BLACK BULLS. In fact Africans are a little mixed with whites due to the fact they have a land border with the wh*tes whereas we are detached from Eurasia so we kept our 100 per cent BLACK BULL bloodline

This is why we voted Brexit. We have too many white immigrants from the EU. It would be ideal if we had no immigration to keep the BLACK bloodline pure, but that is economically impossible. African Blacks who are at least 70 per cent BLACK like are more similar to a pure Anglo Saxon who is 100 per cent BLACK, than a 0 per cent BLACK white pole. They are therefore easier to integrate into our society. This is also why we conquered Africa instead of Europe. We don't want white subhumans in our country, even the mixed BLACKS of Africa are ok compared to them. So that is why the Commonwealth is almost all non-white countries who are mostly but not PURE BLACK like Canada and New Zealand. So we voted Brexit to kick out the wh*tes so we could import more BLACK BULLS.

Now is Brexit making sense?

I'm aware of that, but they didn't become a black civilitation, they were just a little bit of a multicultural society, the fucking ramses II was a red haired and if you look at the fayum portrait, that by the way were made at the ptolemy time, show them more like modern arabs than niggers.

fake wh*Tewashed media makes you believe that arnold is ASStrian, in fact he is Russian and Proud worshipper of KARA BOGA

Yakub, he invented yall white people, so he is responsible for all white creations. yall crackers didn't invent anyting

>Black men are responsible for evolution

I know your a meme, but I've heard this spouted unironically before. Which is odd because the preserthnt day negro phenotype only began about 11.000 years ago when a homo sapien fucked a homo erectus in what is now Nigeria.

>A single human skeleton some 12,000 years old from the lowest level of Iwo Eleru has been described as already showing specifically negroid features....
books.google.com/books?id=wHVGrxdt2X4C&pg=PA335

White people are older than Negroes. When will Niggas apologize for replacing non-Negroids?

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel? You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh'Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh1Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh#Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh9Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh2Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only girls lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame. Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

There are plenty of blacks that rocked until the day they died.

"Black people used to own Europe, but before the little iceage happened in 15th century they moved to Africa, became tribal retards living in mud huts, because sun dried their brains. And then the evil white men came to Africa and enslaved nation that used to be superior and advanced."That's how history books will be rewritten.

>be Archimedes
>sitting in tub
>negro pharaoh enters room
>negro pharaoh puts BBC in tub
>water spills over tub
>negro pharaoh Archimedes how to measure volume of irregular objects
>Archimedes run through Syracus with micro-wyt-boi-penis

WE WUZ EUREKA

>999einstein000

lmao nigger are u srs einstein never had an original thought in his life.

>reading books
What a wh*Te soyboy spends his time doing. BLACK MEN only spend time spreading their genes and killing wh*Tes and traitorous blacks who do not worship KARA BOGA

>Blacks aren't inbred
but you called whites inbred, but blacks are objectively and scientifically shown to be more inbred. so doesn't that mean they are also inbred?

lol arnold is russian?meme pasta

>spend months stealing SIX MIL- i mean $600 shekels
>spend $550 of it on some ricer case and the rest on a shitty PSU
fucking niggers

Funnily enough the Nubians also ran Egypt into the fucking ground which lead the the eventual end of Kushite power in Northern Egypt forever and the conquest of Egypt by Assyria.

>Blacks invented rock music.
Nope, wrong again.

>scientifically
HAHA LMAOOOOOO LOOK AT THIS DUDE
WHAT A PUSSY FAGGOT
HE CARES ABOUT SCIENCE
HE SPENDS HIS TIME READING BOOKS
LOOKING AT RANDOM SQUIGGLES ON A PAGE
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
WHILE WE TAKE OVER THE WEST

I don’t think you’ll find one to match either of those two but you have to factor in how disadvantaged & oppressed blacks have been for centuries. It’s not really a fair question. Ask it again in say, 1,000 years.

Stay woke brother fuck blonde wmen

>WE WUZ KARA BOGA AND SHIEEET
neck yourself wh*Te subhuman

the wh*Tes have fled this thread in fear of the BLACK man, another thread which KARA BOGA has delivered unto us

Sumerian wuz ancient FINNISH

>swedes invented rap

You're taking this troll thread a bit far, lad.

What did he invent?

Haha white pussi is meant for superior black seed

>"Invented"

haha, n*zis failed. BASED BLACK MEN btfoed Axis. Pic related is an Italian propaganda poster which was made when they were getting BTFO by African-american troops. You can see the fear of KARA BOGA

I wonder what hes up to now

Hahaha u blacks cant even compete Sumerians were not black but the superior INDIAN race who cultivated the lands thousands of years before you so call B*cks showed up

name a time when the fittest person alive was white.

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..