Explain the whole being a white nationalist and having an Asian girl friend conundrum to me?

Explain the whole being a white nationalist and having an Asian girl friend conundrum to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=asian
youtube.com/watch?v=krN84u3nFlc
youtube.com/watch?v=j9YRTs0gpV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asian women still act like women.

They are easy and submissive.. But yes, those men are massive hypocrites. I'm a white women who would never touch a man had relations with an asian woman.

Don't lie. Women don't care about male in-group loyalty the same way men care about female in-group loyalty. You would still be with an attractive white man even if he had been with hundreds of asian girls. Deep down you don't really care that much.

There are no womens on pol faggot

Chad here

White men who date Asian women are numale little dicklets who are unable to find themselves a white women.

Don't speak for me. I do care, actually. Take your excuses and fuck off.

;)

Chad is correct.

Yellow fever is a disease that afflicts those of truly poor stock and weak conviction.

recurring slide thread
sage

You're just saying you care so you can fit in. Men and women are fundamentally, biologically different though and you just flat out are not wired to react the same way to male disloyalty and promiscuity as men are to female disloyalty and promiscuity. It's just the way things are.

Turns out white nationalists are idiots

Depends. Anyway most white women are ugly and basic. Also asians arent as slutty either and are loyal and submissive

Japanese women with blonde white men is the future. Hitler knew the Japanese were pure and even considered them and some Indian peoples honorary aryans.

Have you even seen how attractive the children come out? They have the inspiration of whites and the precision of Asians.

I'm a white nationalist and my wife is hapa (half asian half white) I see nothing wrong with that..

My wife is into yoga, multiculti, gluten free whatever is the fashion of the day,... she is pretty obedient and let me do my own things.

They are cute and feminine

This guy has changed at least. Now he has 10/10 qt blonde white girlfriend.

>General weebery and waifu-fetishization among "white nationalists," alt-right shitlords, and fellow travelers is nothing new, but the picture that is emerging now is more cringeworthy than ever before

>To wit -- it seems like enormous numbers (perhaps even the majority) of today's "White Nationalists" and alt-ighties either are, have been, or want to be romantically involved with Asian women

>And nether the white samurai-SS larpers in question nor their eager Asian paramours seem to realize the heapin' helpin' of hypocrisy and denial that this entails: A glaring core self-contradiction that would be apparent to a five-year-old

>One or two such cases...maybe a coincidence. a handful...suspicious

>But when you get dozens or even hundreds of them, including movement "leaders" and "spokespersons," popping out of the loamy soil of fail like shiitake mushrooms after a monsoon...well, that right there is a huge thundering herd of lolcows, son

Asian women are going to save the white race.

Sorry to break it to you but your wife and kids aren't white. There's absolute no point in you being a white nationalist and a race mixing degenerate.

agency

>Chad here

only whites that have nothing to lose socially can openly be ethno-nationalists. because they're so low on the social ladder, they're only able to get non-white girlfriends.

>Then there is the emerging "Father of Asian-Aryanism," who seems to have decided to just let it all hang out

>Rather than ignore the 9,000-pound elephant in the room, a fellow who goes by the nom de plume of "Pilleater " has apparently decided to just let it all hang out

>He's bellied up to the beast and is giving the ponderous pachyderm the elephant-dick handjob of a lifetime; witness the birth of "Asian Aryanism"

>And this stuff goes on, and on, and on; the bizzare thing is not only how far-reaching it is, but also how identical all these people are in minute, seemingly non-coordinated facets of lifestyle

>Even the same verbal phrases and thought-processes are used (without any top-down conspiracy)

>For example, here is a list of hundereds and hundreds of different people clinging to the phrase "I'm not racist, my wife is Asian" on Twitter:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=asian wife racist&src=typd&lang=en

they are Sup Forums weebs who fell to the jewish racemixing propaganda and to "save face" they say they are white nationalists, this makes sense if you are insane which weebs usually are seeing they worship foreign races and cultures, they are the lowest human on this planet worse than a jew or a nigger and lets not talk about their mongrelized hapa offspring

t. roasti

Fear is a professional Dota player, not a white nationalist

No, they're not. In fact, Asians are helping destroy it in Canada.

Controlled opposition

That's a Jew in the pic
t. 20000 hours in Dota

Ive got some good reasons mate.

>the white nationalist and hella racist but been fucking a qt niggress

it's hypercritical. they tout "preserve the white race" then marry and have kids outside of their race. Shows the level of intelligence they have.

I view any man that enters a long term relationship with an Asian woman as a man that has given up on life. Nothing wrong with hooking up but your goal should always be to secure the existence of your people and a future for white children.

all western women are whores and or degenerates. there is no suitable alternative.

LARPING FOR CLICKS

Why are you guys mad? It's not like most guys would ever date a coalburner, so why can't women have similar preferences?

Pure hypocrisy. "White nationalist" with anyone but a White person is an oxymoron. These pathetic cunts let their dicks overrule their beliefs (mind). Their weak and deserve to be culled.

The white woman is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a roastie, bitch, hag, cunt, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But show her your Asian girlfriend and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Because men and women aren't the same.

It's an (((Alt-Right))) thing.

>Tags: Cancer, Mossad, Kike-Psyop, Neocon, Brainwash, Jewish Lies

Using that man and distorting his quote for your moronic post is fucking disgusting.

No they aren't, but that alone is not a good reason imo.

>he has to date a 19 year old
>has to

>Much to her chagrin and her parents, my kids did not inherit the epicathic eye lids that Asians usually have

>My son looks almost like a clone of me – light skin, hazel brown eyes, light brown hair. He is more lithe than I am, he will not be as stocky and he has very long fingers and hands.

>His hair is a bit straighter but not Asian straight. My daughter also does not look Asian but you know she is not Irish-Scottish either. She has brown hair that is curly and facially, looks a lot like my wife except she has very large, almost anime’-cartoon almond shaped brown eyes.

>And she is also pale white. Like me. She is also very thin and lithe, with an Asian soma-type. My daughter does some local modeling, nothing big, for grocery store flyers and similar.

>I would say she is a very good looking girl. I am of course, quite biased here.

>Both my kids are mouthy terrors with a quick wit that are good at engineering trouble. They absolutely inherited this from me I am sure. Mom is a saint. Me? Not so much.

>And my daughter is far more predatory and complex in her scheming than her brother. I’m going to go on a limb here and say that all comes from her Asian side.

>Both are pretty good kids. Both got the Derbyshire talk and have an instinctual fear of Blacks now. Which is how I and my wife want it to be.

That meme-flag representing a meme idology.
>I stopped at that

Being white is a way of conducting ones self...act right be white.

He killed those kids.

It's a good reason to be very skeptical when a women tries to act like a man. Women are not biologically inclined to be protective of their men the way men are of women. Whenever a woman tries to imitate male sexuality know that she has an agenda. When white nationalist women claim that they would never date a guy who had been with another race of women it's not genuine. Women don't care about that stuff. They're just trying to virtue signal in order to attract white nationalist guys.

>Chad here
>On 4chinz on a saturday evening

That thing isn’t not asian

I'm skeptical man, women are territorial too in my experience, but perhaps a bit less so than men.

Actually I know a 6'3" neurosurgeon that was a track star in HS and college; blond hair blue eyes, looks like a male fashion model. He's married to a hot chinese MD.

The problem at all levels of society now is that during the 70's in particular and therafter, white women gave themselves up to alcohol and cocaine use completely. They chose to be degenerate scum. They're unmarriageable scum, incapable of being good mothers or trustworthy wives. Trash.
The most successful chink women are some kind of substitute. It's not ideal but there you go; white women are garbage now.

rare

you are a fucking an cap and you don't get it. surprise!

YEAH dude if you can't see the hypocritical statement you just made you're lost. I respect white dudes who actually practice what they preach.

sink him in Bermuda

>have asian gf
>catholic
>loyal
>had no bf before me
>big tits
what do you have amerimutt

I'm a white pol/ack and I only dated Asian women. The thing is putting labels like "white nationalist" on everybody with a pro-white view is going to lead to this kind of confusion.

Firstly, the biggest genetics divide in humans is between Blacks and Eurasians. There are probably only 2 or 3 subspecies imo: Africans, Eurasians and maybe Australoids. So Asians are still the same subspecies as Europeans. In addition only Caucasoids and Mongoloids (east and west Eurasians) create advanced civilizations, and Northern whites and Northerm Asians seem to be the most advanced. So If I mix with a Japanese lady, I'm still dating within the same subspecies and with a member of one of the more advanced populations.

Secondly, racemixing isn't really a problem with men. Its just natural to expand your genes to new frontiers so to speak. Europeans have always been conquering foreign lands and taking exotic women to bed. This is only a problem with black women because we don't want to make blacks stronger by giving them our superior genes.

So basically its unnatural for whites to oppose wmaf. "White Nationalism" is mostly based on nature but people take things to the extreme and end up creating an unnatural pessimistic and isolationalist ideology. Shills exploit this to make the right wing less attractive.

>implying he didn't just buy one from eastern europe

Guys are just sick of being lonely and don't want to engage in hook up culture like white women have gone all in on.

Mr. Chad is right, his answer may not please those reading, but he is right.

>Explain the whole being a white nationalist and having an Asian girl friend conundrum to me?

Easy. They're pauseurs. Fakes. Not serious. Because they're actively destroying their own race. It's virtue signaling (like liberals) but on the other side. (nor nationalists). Do as i say, not as i do type of situation.

In the end, who cares? He won't have white kids anyway, it's his problem.

Most white women are grossly overweight and militant feminists

You are full of shit m8

I can't even imagine how confused his own kids must be...Kinda like you know who...

It makes sense for people who want to revive a traditional European culture to find asian women attractive, as asian people are naturally submissive and so their women naturally fit the role of women in such a society. The problem is that this submissiveness is bred equally into any male offspring as female.

What we need is some kind of genetic engineering technology so that the offspring of white male-asian female couples come out as fully white if male and fully asian if female.

White men have failed.
There needs to be a better race that can fight negroids and jews.
An alliance needs to be done. Something smarter and more efficient than whites... But with a soul.

A big sacrifice will be made, but considering how much has been lost alredy it seems like the only way. Hapas are the footer.

>hurr durr ur dick is small
Not an argument, and if you claim to be a chad post physique or stfu.

>What we need is some kind of genetic engineering technology so that the offspring of white male-asian female couples come out as fully white if male and fully asian if female.

hahahahahaha I'm ok with this. Are there any genetic engineers lurking here?

That or they would be raped, tortured and then killed by Soviet degenerates.

Your tarring brush is quite wide.

Stop using it as a means to justify inter-species reproduction. It's unhealthy and perpetuates the will of the kike, you weak minded fool.

hahaha screencapped

>Believe in high IQ as an absolute
Therefore need to breed with a higher IQ to compensate for being dumb.

It is simple white women dont want to do be with white men for the most part and want to be "independent" so most men are left with little choices for starting a family or be happy so they go for asians since they are closer to us intellectually and easier to attract than the rest of women.

Its as degenerate as black men with white women

While travelling around Europe I've seen a lot of 185+ blonde/blue westerners with the swarthiest, most soulless looking asians imaginable. Considering they were also mostly on the move too, I would wager they were not that unsuccesful in life. There just has to be some screw loose in their heads, probably from getting bashed with propaganda everyday of their lives for years. I can't imagine how bad the propganda spreading jewed (((teachers and other officials))) are towards western children/teens of the classic, XXth century aryan phenotype. It must be a horrendous experience.

asian women worship white males

Doesn't mean Europeans should give up their genetic heritage for a selfish gain of an easy wife.

black women hate black men who fuck white women

Losing virginity > ethnic pride

Only the Chad ones
I have a short soyboy classmate with yellow fever. He tried to find an asian gy but failed everytime.
You cannot get one just because you are white

This. If all white women refused to bear the children of white men who've slept with Asian women (or any women really), and white men likewise refused to sire children in white women who've slept with black men (or any men really), then we could solve this racemixing and promiscuity degeneracy instantly.

Asian pussy is so tight and asian girls are so traditional. Get yourself an Asian waifu, user.
>Pic related

>(or any women really)
Yes goy, abstain from relations with all women. Avoid contact with women completely. One day, a virgin gf will appear for you to marry and you two can be your firsts.

Why do loads of white men have yellow fever but only a very tiny amount have jungle or paki fever?

They are less attractive. Not that complicated

I have a question dear user.
what % of white man in your country have yellow fever?

This desu-familia

> is into multikulti shit
You done goof'd lad

>This guy has changed at least. Now he has 10/10 qt blonde white girlfriend.

>implying that girl is not a prostitute like the asian prostitutes he banged in thailand.

>soyboy
Well tell him its his fault for literally poisoning his body with plants. No woman wants someone who is literally ill. Eat 90% meat and you'll be fine.
Some brainwashed American Antifa member is your argument? Antifa is mostly white lol.

>yoga
You know she's going to hell right?

This

Cook the rice, pay the price

I don't k ow but it seems quite a lot.

you're so naive

youtube.com/watch?v=krN84u3nFlc

youtube.com/watch?v=j9YRTs0gpV4

post feminine benis :DD

The real alpha's date black girls