Trendy sex-wear shop now marketing to kids... with kids modeling for them too

This is the brink Sup Forums.
If we don't act now then God knows whats next.

twitter.com/TheHouseofMann/status/943292589452783616
twitter.com/BRANDONHILTON/status/948340281115541504

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYpe-aGY9Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=WXqh-SXyVt0
youtube.com/watch?v=I6XTmAlOuY8
youtube.com/watch?v=qAMu6WeYmo8
youtube.com/watch?v=bdCXxUxI-WE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The kid in the pics:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYpe-aGY9Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=WXqh-SXyVt0
youtube.com/watch?v=I6XTmAlOuY8
youtube.com/watch?v=qAMu6WeYmo8
youtube.com/watch?v=bdCXxUxI-WE

Don't like it, don't shop there.

Stop imposing your dumb shit on the rest of us

When you catch your son taking nigger dick someday, just remember this post before you hang yourself

I don't have a some, but if I did and l learned he had an African boyfriend, so what?

this, intolerant alt-right bigot pissbabies BTFO

Only way to win now is to run a pervasive cartoony education campaign to help onboard our children safely into this gay new world.

Cock Smokey the Gay Bear will say, "Remember kids: Only you can prevent anal fissures!"

When will it end

Delete this filth.

When there's no white men to complain

Why actively make a child homosexual? Why forcefully steer a child down this path? I always though homosex was tied to being "free" - in this regard, why not let the kid decide for himself?
This should be a crime punishable under law.

It's hell trying to find anal beads the right size for my MtF 5 year old slut of a daughter

Don’t get her those she’s too young trans girls aren’t really sluts esepecially at that age she’s just trying to find herself when she gets ~14 though you need to give her the talk and it’d be good for you or her mom to get her a sex toy at that age so she doesn’t have to be embarassed and get it herself and will get one that’s safe for her and won’t hurt her.

Vegan friendly leather? Wew degenerates

When every last kike is gassed.

Repost.

We gonna need more gas for that

Other thread died but the more attention the better. Shut these fags down

The pics.

?

You suck.

wtf

This shit will be normal someday. Gives you chills, right?

I contacted their local police department about this already, I'm not sure about what law would be applicable though, if any.

You're completely right. It means your failed genes won't go on to pollute the rest of the human race.

>male
Delete this

>8 year old Drag Superstar Lactatia for @TheHouseofMann

Lactatia? Is this some perversion of lactate? ie to produce milk from the breast post reproduction? So much confusion, such a young degenerate mess, I feel when the lights go out and the applause stops this kid eats a bullet.

It's how faggots are made, mostly.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you are retarded.

Only that kids eating is his learing fathers dick .

What!

Just be gay. Be a cute fem crossdresser.

THE HATRED IS BURNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS SHIT NEEDS TO STOP RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Somebody rescue this boy... It's not too late for him ...

Where the hell is is store? What do the anons living in a three-state radius have to say for themselves for this place still existing?

....#Flamethefags!
Here's /ourhashtag/ get it to trending

>2018 its only gonna get worse

Time to make gassing these freaks legal

I don't believe in the gay gene. I think homosexuals are purely a product of their environment

People are made, not "found". Despite what you've been told.

Am I the alone in actually tearing up at this? Imagine what the future holds for this poor kid

yeah people are made when they’re born there is literally nothing in this world more beautiful than a young trans girl discovering herself and maturing into a young woman and unfortunatley most people are incapable of seeing that.

He'll grow up to coax more children into perverted decadence. Don't let anyone tell you homosexuality is a non-issue