Rich wh*tes, watch out

She's coming to get you capitalist pigs.

This lady is gonna eat the Jews!

I really feel like we could work this whole thing out over dinner if she would just calm the fuck down
I'm very charming irl you know

JUST

I wanna hate fuck her

If she tries that, the only thing she'll eat is hot lead.

She can eat my ass

Good use of negative space there

I hate how people try so hard to appear interesting

Rich Whites are scum no one likes them.

There's a picture showing her boots cost like 200 dollars or something kek

>co-ordinated outfit
>knee high leather boots
>multiple rings
>piercings
>recent haircut
>glasses
>painted nails

>Lol can't afford 25 cent ramen ;P

Women are literal memes, would rather look nice than eat.

Its the kiddult mind in action

I bet those boots cost over $100. She also probably goes out to eat fairly often and spends hundreds of dollars on makeup on a regular basis.

How much do you want to bet she has some tattoos? And how much does an average tattoo cost? I swear SJWs are fucking retards.

She can't afford ramen because she spent all her money on boots

Kek, what a dumb cunt

Ya thanks for reiterating that, chief

>she

She's probably a cam whore who suckered some middle age dude to buy them for her.

I went to the same University as her. None of this surprises me. This is the University of Washington, btw

if you look past the stupid haircut and the embarrassing attire, she's quite cute and can eat me any day. that is if I were rich. that bitch probably has a higher networth than my broke ass. maybe she's into poor cock I hope

yea fuck that bitch. she can eat my ass that's for sure

>McGill

Anglos are the most degen.

>can't even get the symbol right
Commies everyone, pathetic

These god damn people are the most hypocritical fuckers I have ever seen. I seriously doubt they even know what they are bitching about at this point.

Think they are bad now? Just wait till they all finish their degrees in gender studies and realize they will only be making minimum wage, if they are lucky. The real leftist chimpouts are yet to come.

g-glad I missed the application deadline