This guy comes up and slaps your wifes ass while sayaing

This guy comes up and slaps your wifes ass while sayaing

>"I don't give a FUCK about the White race dying out, in fact It's inevitable"

What do you do?

He's right though. Beliefs matter. Not ethnicity. Stop being a collectivist and repeating communist propaganda with bourgeois crossed out and Jews written in, and proletariat crossed out and White Men written in

Dropkick his ass into next week.

Ethnicity matters, not beliefs. I can say words too.

So if you replaced the population of Japan with Africans, the culture would remain exactly the same?

Boot his wife's son like those niggers boot cats

Stop being a rude racist please.

Beliefs are not hereditary, the future is in our posterity.

Where did he say that?

>WHUTE NATIONALISM IS COMMIE PROPAGANDA
K I L L Y O U R S E L F
U
N
T

Near the end of the Warsky stream

This is the best takeaway from that shitshow, t b h. That sound clip needs to get spammed everywhere.
>Hey, white skeptic! Sargon doesn't give a shit about you!
Propaganda goldmine.

>>"I don't give a FUCK about the White race dying out, in fact It's inevitable"

Did he actually say this?

see

If those Africans had the same beliefs then yes.

If beliefs aren't hereditary why does it matter if the citizens are white or black?

fpbp

Praise kek

Read road to Serfdom.
Its the same shit. An expansion of the state. Rejection of liberal ideas. Lack of respect of individual rights instead favoring rights of the collective, and a lack of respect of property rights and land being seized by the state.

Good goy!

Certain beliefs require the certain level of intelligence. Racial intelligence is disproportionate among the races therefor demographics is destiny.

>He's right though.
He's clearly not
>Beliefs matter. Not ethnicity.
Both of those matter equally
>Stop being a collectivist
Start being a collectivist again or you will in the futur be slaves to more powerful groups that will emerge and dominate your disorganised individualistic group of self-hated depressed degenerates
>repeating communist propaganda
Communism is dead and burried since at least 4 decades. Stop mentionning it. Start talking about the international hyper-class agenda. (code word for globalism)
>bourgeois crossed out and Jews written in
Jews are the new bourgeois, actually with an even greater evil end game this time arround.
>and proletariat crossed out and White Men written in
The proletariat in the west died the moment coal mines stopped being a thing, factories began to delocalise to third world countries for cheaper workforces and what was left of proletarian jobs in western countries were spliten ammong immigrants. Complete robotisation will finish the remnant of the proletariat.
The middle class has been the new proletariat since then. The middle class is mostly composed of white folks. Native white folks were the most crucial targets to weaken, which they did so well because never yet in history has a group of people, more or less collectively, proved by their altruistic actions that they wished to cease to exist

This

what if the africans had a lower average IQ by 30? how can we expect them to maintain a civilization that's not tailored to their mental capacity?

> this is not a strawman

>Stop being a collectivist

Funniest part of the debate was Sargy not being able to understand individual liberty only exists if the collective values it.

Which is precisely why mass importing people who don't believe in it will kill it once they gain majority. He even whined about this in the post-stream when someone else started asking what they ("classical liberals" - he's not, but whatever) could do to combat evil nazhees from winning hearts & minds. "We just have to outcompete them" says the human butter sculpture with a tremble and confusion in his voice.

Meaning this dumb cunt just realized he's ceded everything he argued against a moment ago. Individual liberty didn't come into existence with a war of ideas, it was an actual war. People have to die for individual rights to exist. The state must enforce these rights at the expense of others.

So yes, violence and statism are key to securing your individual liberty. Refusing to be overrun with a fifth column or people who refuse to take on these values is completely in line with everything else we accept to live our lives.

>Refusing to be overrun with a fifth column or people who refuse to take on these values is completely in line with everything else we accept to live our lives.
So what you’re saying is that the alt righters are the same as niggers and part of the fifth column. I tend to agree.

Break his face

>the alt righters

Do you seriously think I would defend this term? It's made up by this mong and the media loves it. What does that tell you?

It’s a two pronged assault. His posse subverts the remaining resistance and shills for marxist style tribalism while the mainstream pushes ordinary marxism. It’s pretty clever.

He'd get his teeth knocked down his throat while the alt-right/alt-kike/FBI and Sargons fan boys all go tell on me and I get carted off to jail.

>leaf shill
fuck off jidf

The issue remains that these other groups in our societies have rallied around their ethnicities and base their identities on them. They have academia and the state cheering them on and encouraging this. They’re also increasingly becoming anti-white.

Add a single black kid to a class of 29 kids and that black kid will integrate into the class. Add 10 black kids though and they'll start to self-segregate. This is human nature.

There's a tipping point somewhere and once it has been crossed, you aren't integrating minority groups.

The problem with a truly inclusive belief system is that they have to believe in it too. If it’s just us, then they’ll walk all over us and, when they’re numbers grow large enough, god knows what they’ll do to us while we sit bickering with one another or cheering 'inclusivity' or 'equality'.

And don’t make the mistake of thinking they need to reach 50% of the population either. A group only needs to reach a size big enough that their block vote is significant enough to impact an election. In the UK, Muslims reaching 15-20% of the population will have enough power to swing elections.

This won't happen.
Other races are not immune to demographic transition

The IQ tests in Canada between different ethnicities have a much narrower result.
Meaning such a civilization is still possible.

So in that case, if Chinese people have a higher IQ than white people, you would not have a problem with unprohibited chinese immigration?
If the level of intelligence of the immigrants is your only concern.

grab his tits and call him a nigger.

Read road to serfdom, Totalitarianism/authoritarianism is inherently unstable and destructive.
Communism may have been dead and buried 4 decades ago, but that doesn't mean that we have different human beings now compared to before. We have the same people, just slightly better tech.

Because blacks are objectively inferior and will not drive humanity toward greater heights and achievements as whites will.

>Take immigrants from the top 10% most educated and wealthy people from third world countries
>Their IQ gap is only slightly below the average white Canadian
>This is proof that civic nationalism works
>Let's just forget the other 90% of those countries with sub-80 IQs.

You're a retard.

In a world where your ethnicity is persecuted for political capital (which is not too far fetched considering history) how do you even apply your line of thought^
Why do you speak out of comfort ^
Why can't the pleb foresee things ^
Why do you consider yourself my equal ^

Oh no, did he really say that? Disappointing. That's going to turn off a huge amount of his supporters and probably end his YT career. Deserves it, tbqh.

>Funniest part of the debate was Sargy not being able to understand individual liberty only exists if the collective values it.
>Which is precisely why mass importing people who don't believe in it will kill it once they gain majority.
I think that the immigration system should be built off of people who value those beliefs, we are in agreement on that. I just think that it's the value in belief that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
So in that case, a war may be necessary, but war is incredibly painful and leaves deep scars, looking at the civil war can show you this, brother against brother, and if instead you can influence the culture and encourage a revitilization of those ideals, like what the Tea Party tried to do in 2010 then that is far preferrable

Put him a choke hold, bring him to the ground, hold him until the police arrive.

Punch him in the head and face until he loses consciousness.

HAPPENING AT NAVAL AIR BASE
Shill poll wants to get rid of containment general /ptg/
More Than 50 Dead Child Sex Slaves By ‘Men of Wealth’; The Graves
Holocaust Thread

There are more second generation immigrants than first in Canada right now.
If that IQ can be carried across generations, then why not?
Chinese have been in Canada since the 1800s, when they worked as rail workers.
Asian, and Chinese immigrants have
>Higher average income than white Canadians
>More post secondary education, and while being over represented in universities, are under-represented in Women's studies majors.

Day of the Rake, WHEN?

All people born on this earth and their cultures have a right to exist and self determination. Thinking otherwise makes you a threat to everything in which we've been blessed with and therefore these people are the greatest evil.

I'd be mad at first, but then I'd realize he probably enjoyed slapping her ass more than I was mad, so I'd be okay by it.

Stop being a faggot

We need no more than 20,000-30,000 economically, tops, maybe even less
as automation is begining to take over. Everything else is just meant to impoverish the whole and allow a few cunts to wage slave the economy, skim the profits and transfer them to a
tax haven. Only pieces of absolute garbage or fucking useless immigrants trying to import cousin Pajeet, try to justify mass immigration.

>choose not to slit his throat

soft

Well, I guess it goes to a value statement.
Who do you value more? A white native on welfare, or an immigrant who shares those values, and has a high paying job, like an engineer or doctor.

Dont make the mistake of thinking libtards respond to reason. They have to be shamed into any position they support

Evidence: contents of any (every) late night talk show

1) IQ will not be "carried over" forever. Indian, Paki, and African IQ's will deviate back towards their national averages. The kids are already stupider than the parents.

2) We already see problems with importing nothing but wealthy educated immigrants. It's killing housing markets and deflating wages. 30 million native Canadians cannot compete with a continuous flood of highly skilled immigrants due to sheer numbers (not to mention affirmative action giving them an advantage in hiring)

3) If these immigrants are so productive and intelligent why can't they do so in their own countries? And why are we hurting these countries by stealing their best people?

4) They bring toxic voting habits and ideologies with them along with their own tribalism. They do not see themselves as Canadians. They see themselves as Chinese, Pakistani, etc. It will always be them vs us.

5) Our healthcare, infrastructure, housing space, etc. are already being pushed to their absolute limits. People live in a very small concentrated area in the country. Have you been to the GTA lately? They have no fucking space. Immigrants don't move to the barren north. To move to cities that are already overcrowded and overwhelmed with people.

This doesn't even get in the ethnic and cultural genocide you are openly trying to commit against Canada. Are you even white? Because you seem to have a vested interest in defending these foreign invaders.

"fuck off kike!"

>I don’t believe in welfare for the non disabled.
>immigrants are a proven net drain on welfare systems

Fuck you leaf.

I am white, I just have an Asian girlfriend

Asian immigrants have higher incomes
Asian immigrants have more post secondary degrees.
Asian immigrants consume less welfare than white Canadians
They put more money in, earn more money, and take less money out.
Long before the US and Canada had social security, asian communities had far lower elderly poverty rates as they had families taking care of their elders..
And again, higher IQs.

Did he actually say this or is this more of Sup Forums implied strawmans?

Filipinos? Lmao sure man.
I guess thats why Ontario and BC have stable economies and a great quality of life, Asians.

>Beliefs matter. Not ethnicity.

But what if I told you that for the vast majority of the population, those two were one and the same?

Culture doesn't remain the same even if you replace Japanese with more recent, younger Japanese. Culture doesn't remain EXACTLY the same even when the population doesn't change at all. Culture is never static.

What you want is a controlled rate of change, I assume.

He wants all races to disappear, he wants humanity to evolve into a technological creature and transcend our fallible meaty husks.

I see nothing wrong with this.

He admitted to having a chink girlfriend. We've already confirmed his bias and the reason he is defending these invasive insectoids.

So then what if instead of having a racial test to enter the country, you had a belief based one?
So white people who don't value that each person has a unique dignity that demands respect, and that the purpose of government was to get out of your way not give you a hand out, doesn't enter the country. And a black guy who has those values can enter the country.

>individual liberty only exists if the collective values it.

You've got it backwards. The collective only exists because individuals are willing to give away parts of their liberties to it.

yeaaaah, too bad individualism is only a white thing.

but i guess having your citizenry composed of people without any regards for policies, just ethnic in group preferences fighting to control the power of the state isn't so bad, I mean brazil is doing ok.

sue him cause all he cares about is money

Look at Hong Kong

>I don't care!
>proceeds to hop on multiple livestreams, debates, and makes tons of videos arguing against the thing he doesn't care about

But that's now what the alt right want. That's not an ethnostate. Every time I asked on here, people told me they'd rather keep white retards (as in actually mentally handicaped white people) than black geniuses.

>Those black geniuses can go improve the life in their country and we'll take care of our retards.

Is the most common answer. So clearly for those clamoring for an ethnostate the quality of individuals is of no importance, only the color of his skin and the purity of his genes.

Can you imagine Sargon returning to bed after being told by Spencer that he should be thankful that Spencer pointed out he wasn’t as smart as he thought he was?

He probably crawled into bed late - after spending an hour boosting his ego on another stream after fleeing the debate. His cow wife likely turned over and asked him what was wrong, and - breathing heavily - he brushed her off. Neither are interested in each other, it’s likely Sargon’s obesity even prevents him from sexually satisfying her.

She thinks about bringing up the fact that the family’s finances are only getting worse. Maybe he should leave YouTube behind and get a real job. But she doesn’t say anything - she’d hate for him to fly into one of his impotent rages and eventually explode when one of her children misbehaves - which is inevitable given how little respect they have for the fat, jobless, man that pretends to be their father.

Sargon rolls away from her, he can’t even look at her and his fat prevents him from laying comfortably on his side - the pressure on his internal organs already causes him perpetual unease. He can’t help but think about Spencer, the handsome, wealthy man, who publicly embarrassed him. He’s brought back to the terror and helplessness that he once felt as a child being bullied by older boys for reasons he never understood. He’s smarter than Spencer - he exclaims in his mind, how dare Spencer treat him this way? And yet, he knows that Spencer sleeps surrounded by a loyal cadre of followers who would risk their lives for him, next to a beautiful woman who he dominates in the classical sense.

Sargon wonders why he doesn’t inspire. Why the only “friends” he has are strangers viewed through his computer monitor. He rationalizes, pleads with himself - all the time avoiding the real answer that, for all his “intelligence,” others are instinctually repulsed by him and his nihilistic lifestyle. Great men like Spencer will always be his betters.

And you presumably have no bias?
If you care about white genocide, and he lack of white births, how many kids do you have?

Asian immigrants have to go home.

Or we could just have a race-based one, which has worked out well for most of our history.

Tell me, are you indian or chinese? Which one?

>too bad individualism is only a white thing.

That's wrong. Individualism is a MAJORITY thing. Only a group with a solid majority in a region or country feels confident and comfortable enough to split it's vote on ideological lines. The smaller a minority, the tighter it's voting patterns and ideology will be. This happens regardless of race.

Knock out punch. Then continual boots to the head until he's dead.

Because
1) regression to the mean. Just importing the more successful cherrypicked shitskins doesn't stop their offspring from trending back toward the average for their people in all respects.
2) humans are naturally tribal. People want to be among their own kind. Don't make an is-ought fallacy on this.

Stop denying individualists in wanting to become collectivists you fucking SJW! Stop being a collectivist and repeating communist propaganda

Let yourself be conquered, is what you're saying. Because that's what it's going to resemble, because that's what it is.

If you don't resist, women will mate with brutes.

slap his ass back

I don't see how that follows.
You said that for a vast majority of the population it is one and the same.
If that is the case, and we take what you said to be true, what would the difference be between the two systems?
Are you denying that there is a wing of white people who believe in government handouts and a large expansion of the state?
Have you been to a college campus?
Wouldn't the test I suggested prevent those people from entering, and let in black people who share those western beliefs?

Uuuuhhh THICCCCCCCCCCCC

As long as they all read John Locke.

Toronto plz leave

>Other races are not immune to demographic transition

They are when they are a super-majority. There's gonna be 10 billion niggers on Earth by the end of this century.

Humans do not and will not ever work this way. Ethnicity is everything, humans will always be tribal in that way and saying otherwise makes you a contrarian faggot.

It's also why Communism fucking sucks.

>but i guess having your citizenry composed of people without any regards for policies, just ethnic in group preferences fighting to control the power of the state isn't so bad, I mean brazil is doing ok.

>Hong Kong, that is 99% Asian.

Yeah, no.

Cherry picking particularly vile feminist vids from no-name tumblrinas, and pointing out how they're particularly vile doesn't make him our guy any more than that boxxy-looking coalburner doing the same.

How could you be sure the test would be accurate and they're not simply telling you what you want to hear?

You'd be far better looking at social attitude surveys from different countries and denying everyone from those countries who don't have similar values. But the results of that would look like doing it on racial grounds. So why bother with the extra step?

If human beings are naturally tribal, and some presumably are not, then what is the problem?
You can have the people who aren't tribal living in cities where there is a mix of culture, and the people who are can live in smaller towns where it is all white people.
If we presume what you say is true, and that people are naturally tribal, then what does it matter? You don't need to do anything, it will naturally sort itself out

Proof?

What colour am I thinking of, Richard? You don't know? Racists BTFO!

Is Laurence Fishburne white? STOP WITH THESE LOADED QUESTIONS!

I need you to give me a prescriptive performative index of whiteness so I can accuse you of trying to violently impose it on others who don't live up to it, Richard. Please do that.

I literally don't care if my race, nation and people die out. The future is irrelevant.

Of course I would allow hostile foreign agents intentionally subvert my society and spread malicious propaganda. Suppressing it or stamping it out would violate their rights to undermine my nation.

Will there be bears in the ethnostate, Richard? What are you gonna do about those Richard? What do you mean, you don't even know? This is your state, lmao!!!! You don't even know! What if you're in the ethnostate and you're climbing a mountain and the rope slips and you break your neck? What would you do then???? You don't even know of your own ideology Richard!!!!

In the mind of a retarded low iq mutt liberal, yes. In reality, no. It would be destroyed within a generation. Ape people cannot progress ant society

I'd beat the fucking breaks off him; then id do it again. I'd stomp his teeth in, and stomp on his limbs until they broke. Then id gtfo.

Disqualifying factors, presumably.
Is the person a single mother?
Do they have a high paying job?
And so on. If the beliefs have an effect in reality, we can measure those effects in reality.
If those beliefs have an effect on reality that is unmeasurable then presumably they don't matter (I don't believe this to be true.)

Or instead of splitting ideological hairs, we could just have a white nation.
Your only reason for demanding something different is because you're either a pooinloo or chink and don't want to be excluded, even though you already have your own homeland that you need to fuck off back to.

I also like how you posted a picture of Thomas Jefferson, a man who openly talked about how niggers are inferior and will never be able to integrate into society. Read "notes on the state of virginia"

Multiculturalism is not naturally occurring. It's a government-enforced policy. No one (besides jews) was clamoring for shitskins to be brought into our nation 100 years ago.