FINAL POLL ONCE AND FOR ALL

Should /ptg/ stay, or should they go back to lebbit?
strawpoll.me/14781416

This isn't up for a fucking poll. It's been here for well over a year and isn't going anywhere. How about you kike shills just go shill on reddit instead of here because nothing you do works.

bumpidy bump

>opinion of majority means nothing
spoken like a redditor

>Yes, Trump is a proven kike shill
Fuck off kike.

bump with first results

;) you're welcome oh and Hitler did nothing wrong, but he should have™

>Make a poll
>Get all the JIDF shills to cycle VPN's and vote for something
>Imply that this is representative of Sup Forums as a whole.

You guys need new fucking tactics.

bye bye trumplets

Your poll is shit and I abstain. I disagree that Trump is a kike shill, but I agree that /ptg/ has to fuckin go; literally nobody outside of their shitty thread wants them around.

IT'S 4D CHESS TRUMP HATES KIKES

>its the joowz!!!11
>my good goy drumpf is a real antisemite. why wouldn't those kikes shill against him?
An average trumpfag. Nobody wants you here.

they have to go back

Fuck off D&C shill
we all know that you're paid to do this. go back to your shitty Shareblue Discord.

We don't need a general just for trump and his entire daily fucking life.
If something important is happening, make a thread about it. /ptg/ is just boomer central.

MUH SHILLS

update

>strawman
>Shareblue.jpg
wonder who could be behind this post
Go shill your liberal agenda on r/politics. Typical liberal who belives in muh global warming mentality. fuck off from Sup Forums, we are an Alt-Right website.

>everyone who doesnt like kike shill drumpf is a leeberaal
average boomer

>boomer posting

>but I agree that /ptg/ has to fuckin go; literally nobody outside of their shitty thread wants them around.
Yeah, but why do shills want to get rid of it? Can't be for anything good.

>polling because /ptg/ won a divegrass game
>inb4 muh reddit
Get mad and stay mad, /ptg/ will remain here and you'll get sick over it.

>those results
Sup Forums now against freedom of speech. Everyone who voted against is a kike D&C shill cunt.
I don't give a fuck, the hide thread button is there for a reason you daft lefties

(((Alt-Right)))

THEY'RE FIGHTING BACK

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I’m a Yankee fan and I go to Columbia. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I fuck based black men exclusively. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligint than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta "provider."

>all these drumpftards tears
Can't be any sweeter

I want to get rid of /ptg/ because it's a little slice of Reddit on an otherwise decent board. You can't even discuss anything in that board, it's full of sycophants and bootlickers with no individual thought

If they don't have their 1 designated thread, there will be a mess in the catalog and so many more Trump-related threads. That's just my opinion.

Your poll is the only reason I'm supporting /ptg/ right now.

>t. stormnigger

see /Ptg/ might be a containment general.

Do you honestly believe this poll will be the poll to get rid of any thread you hate?
You'd have better luck bitching to the mods on IRC, that is if they don't ban you for being an annoying pissant.
Continue crying over the fact you can't have it your way. Your tears are delicious.

the poll is obviously vpn faked because most Sup Forums polls don't increase that fast in less than 10 minutes

>he thinks Sup Forums succumbs to peer pressure
Holy shit lol

I wouldn't put Trump totally into the kike-shill category, but /ptg/ is like a tumor. It needs to be cut out before it infects all of Sup Forums

>4D CHESS XD

see

containment boards/threads never work. they end up being a home and an attraction for our new beloved Reddit newcomers. Anyway, it's not like we can change anything, mods won't ban them, raids will be ineffective, etc. They'll go back at their own pace once they figure out they're "fighting"(doing absolutely nothing) for a failure of a government and of a movement.

i think /ptg/ should house the dreamers (soon to be citizens)
after all they want them

As much as I think a thread chain to the personal life of someone is dumb and people who like them should hang I still support their right to do this trash, anyone who is voting to censor them is no better than Merkel, Trudeau, or any of these fags with their "hate speech" laws and should learn how to hide threads.

That's a pretty good point actually

/generals/ are a cancer

>supports blumpf
>calls others kike shills

lmao

>implying every other thread in the catalog isn't already a trump thread

The only wise choice is to hide all other threads and roleplay as a megapede to learn their weaknesses.

4D chess guys, trump is actually /our guy/

Bump for exposure.

Bumpie

>uses the word blumpf
>thinks pol can't tell imediately what that means

/thread
faggot shills btfo
WE CAN SEE THROUGH YOU, SHILLS

>leaf

kill yourself, magapede cancer.

There might be a lot, but there will definitely be more if /ptg/ is taken away. The biggest argument is that /ptg/ (and the election as a whole) has drawn r*ddit to this board, which is probably a bit true, but once those people are here, chances are that they won't leave. Most people don't after having spent time on the board for a while. So if you remove /ptg/, they'll still come to this board and post. Just webm related and move on.

if we break up blompf threads they will disperse and get shat on in the other threads because they will be spread out. eventually they'll fuck off back to lebbit.

>2/3 of Sup Forums does not want you here
>call them shills
its time to go

Sup Forums already has media exposure, so the redditors and newfags will come regardless of containment boards/threads.

The no vote is slowly increasing.

>silencing free speech
plebbit faggots detected

I really couldn't care less, I even want commie threads to stay on here because freedom of speech is great like that. Go hang with the lefties on leddit if you really love telling people to stop speaking their minds that much,

How many of the newfags on 2018 Sup Forums come via t_d vs being outright normies who check it out due to the media coverage?

>memeflag
>anti-trump
>obvious shill
hope the money is worth your dignity, faggot
>in all fields

It's not like we ask them, how would we even know this?

And the gap in actual votes is growing
Despite the facts that most europeans are asleep, and this is a peak time for the ameritards. If i made this thread and poll hours ago, drumpftards would have gotten btfo even more.

i said it earlier, Sup Forums threads never increase this quickly.

Sorry, Drumpfkins. This will always be hilldawg territory.

The election is over. Back to fucking reddit boomers.

t. T_D

Bitch, put your pussy away, there are no (((women))) on the internet.

Stale pasta.

>click on poll
>check results
>63% said yes
Wowee. I actually expected the 2nd option to be the majority.

This is the actual status of Sup Forums at this point the only thing that makes us different from (((them))) is who the enemy is.

rigged poll
kill yourself

D&C shit.

Im not a anarcho cap but they are free to post their shit here.

we spent near three fucking years fighting for trump, we're suddenly about to stop on a dime because you say so? fuck off.

see

Poll actually started out super slow. Thread got bumped multiple times for it to get going. There were maybe 10-20 votes at most within first 10 minutes
Nice try though
Take your shill shit elsewhere, trumpfag.

>/sg/ is still this fucking assblasted
jesus

>There were maybe 10-20 votes at most within first 10 minutes
no it was over 100.
nice try not being a faggot, though.

It's not /sg/. See

see >41 votes within 20 minutes

It was 15 votes 10 minutes in
Nice try, again.

Checked but Sup Forums is a drunken bar fight. If you can't take the heat then GTFO.

Also wow that is serious Fetal Alcohol Syndrome babby. The nigress couldn't even hold off for 9 months?

>somebody vpn voting this hard
>added 20 votes within 2-3 minutes for drumpf in an almost dead poll
lmao, and they call us shills.

Aw c'mon the redpill, humor, and doctor /generals/ are goldmines.

Isnt it full of bots?

>lmao, and they call us shills.
because you are, faggot
>in all fields

Clearly it hit a vote surge after 10 minutes.

Rebump.

this thread you got here,fucking faggot