Let's celebrate our jew orchestrated (((diversity)))!

Let's celebrate our jew orchestrated (((diversity)))!

Diversity thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ3Mqp5bQsg
onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186
youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She called the POC a ni**er on the internet, you just can't do that

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

>blue hair
bitch deserved it.

Did not see the video, but why do we live in the same world as black people.

this

why do niggers keep getting away with this? unitedstatians brag about having guns and being impervious to aggression yet you see this happening over and over

at least the cops saw it. if that was in the US then those jig a boos will be in jail until the 2030s

i cringed too but cmon you gotta side with her on this

inb4 whiter than you pedro

Talk shit get hit.

>words justify physical violence

found the black person

I'll never understand this kind of over-socialized mindset, you think because someone breaks social taboos it's okay to just assault them or that "they had it coming", doing that only proves her right, she IS a nigger.

Wow how the fucks cops spawned so fast?
There's a patrol around every corner in USA?

Aryan conduct is to not respond when you are insulted, considering yourself better than the person who resorted to insults. Niggers should be removed if they can't understand it

Same reason you live in the same world as Russians, politician pedophiles and weak white men.

fucking black girls are like how white girls should be, fucking wake up femanons, eat paleo and nothing else. because that is what fit people actually eat, no starchy shit, no anti nutrients, just 100% you good meats and veg + fruit every day.

AROUND

if only they could give those truck drivers some SMG's, I would be sooo happy

are you implying that American black women are fit? they're one of, if not the, most obese group of people on literally the entire planet

>without hesitation she jumps into the fray to help her man.
She's a keeper.

this is why i always grip the knife in my pocket when i see a group of young thugs especially when they are niggers

wtf is this even about?

Conclusion: Niggers aren’t worth liking and should be avoided at all levels.

Can't force myself to feel sorry for white girls. They're just awful.

>rainbow flag
>knife
checks out

People were a mistake. Black, white- we're all terrible. When will this tortuous experiment in pointlessness end?

In the united states they are untouchable socially because of "slavery" and "racism" you WILL get socially ostracized if you go against them because whites are fucking individualistic cowards who only give a shit about their own well being and if you try to fight them your own people will arrest you and you will get charged with a hate crime and have your life ruined and if you try to. I have no real idea how to stop them practically, nobody does.

>all those doctors

>knife
>against pack animals
user you're going to get destroyed

God is punishing us for something.

for what, for what fucking reason she just abused that child?

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ3Mqp5bQsg

notice how she didnt even notice the milk once it was poured on her? she just sat there texting

I cant even bring myself to watch these.

That's tactical nihilism you fucking coward, it's not white people running around in gangs of 10-100 terrorizing malls and the streets using stolen BMX bikes. If you can't say that it's blacks or non-whites and be socially accepted then you just default to all so you don't have to catch any repercussions, fuck you.

i got that gut stab once from a dude in an alleyway when i was a kid and did drugs with my buddies, fucking psycho and my friends were kind of amazed that i wasnt scared.... i hadnt seen or felt the knife while i was squaring up lol

when i saw it i cooled down but apparently that made him question himself and he let us be xD

people with knives are cowards.

thank god im blind as fuck xD

wtf i would stomp her skull in...

Everyone had it coming

see the blue hair? she's so used to bukkakes a big white load doesn't faze her

So what race are dumbass white girls with purple hair? What do we call em?

>God is punishing us for something.
As always, it's jews jewing.

After the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the Holohoax, the biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the goyim is their role in the African slave trade.

90%+ of the Africa to North America slave trade was a jewish enterprise.

onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ

shit like this makes me wish there was a second driver with a shotgun

We have so many blacks. We already live in an apartheid state. We are more segregated than ever. We have to have military trained personnel to keep order.

It's payback. Deal with it.

I remember this one, it happened around 2012 ish, the white girl actually went to jail for spouting hate speech.

they are fucking subhuman, but more importantly they have no soul.

Horror has been brought on the west

>you WILL get socially ostracized
Somebody should point to Sargon that individualism is only possible in homogenous societies

this thread is making me feel things that are not good

Trust me when you cut one properly and fully fuck him up most will back up.

you gotta let them know you have it after the first couple slices tho xD

look at that fucking nigger doing his stupid monkey dance toward the end. Disgusting.

i duno if you guys in this thread just arent looking but she CLEARLY reacts to the milk. for fucks sake.
there is a very clear change in her demeanor. she stops what shes doing and looks forward, clearly displeased with the milk- even sighs in exasperation

Diversity means blonde women get BLACKED

Yeah but he probably will just say he doesn't believe it or he doesn't care just that it lasts long enough for him to ride it before it crashes

It'll just make the cucks cum even harder.

They grow up so fast

payback usually happens to the person that did the paying.... not to random people that just happen to have the same skin color. you racist nigger

whats the story of this one?

That cat trusted him enough to come over to him and give a feline hello and he fucking punted it. Fuck niggers. If I ever saw this piece of garbage in the street I'd stomp his fucking skull in and then find his monkey parents and burn their house down for raising such a shitty kid.

>I have no real idea how to stop them practically, nobody does.
Are you fucking retarded or something?

Blacks have very concrete thinking as long as a white person did it as long as the person he kills is white and demoralized he won't care if they are innocent just that they pay.

this makes me really angry, I dont know how to describe this feeling i am currently feeling, Its like a sinking feeling in the chest but it hurts almost.

Fine. Don't judge all blacks just because some random black people are violent.

This.

This world is a sort of purgatory or spiritual prison and Niggers are it's monkey-demon jailors. Jews are the warden pulling the strings.

Now we talking my nigger!

WE REPLACIN YOU WH*TEY
WAT U GONA DO?

Holy fuck these webms made me angry, thanks pol

i would hang those monkeys if they did that to my daughter.

Step 1.) Nignogs home too violent, move to a new city
Step 2.) Nignogs vote for dems
Step 3.) Dems create legislature limiting firearms
Step 4.) Whites turn in guns, Nignogs dont.
Step 5.) Return to step 1 and start over in a new city

welcome to reality

>sees flag
definitely a self-hating mutt. only mutts who want to hide it use the eu flag.

This cant be the real world. Or there must be some dire reason these people are doing this shit? How often is this happening? You cant be within 30 yards of these animals.