HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-poll-idiot-common-words-voters-use-describe-us-president-quinnipiac-university-a8107301.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-poll-idiot-common-words-voters-use-describe-us-president-quinnipiac-university-a8107301.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice meme flag. Back to plebbit.

Dow up to 25k with idiot.

Source: islamopendent

The most common used when they asked about Obama?
Fucking nigger!

Taxes cut with idiot.

>losing an election to an idiot
SHIGGY

Funny but, I'm saging anyway.

>fantastic
>alright
>idiot
>genius
>leader
>idiot
>honest
Most common word is idiot, wow Sup Forums btfo.

Smartest woman in the world beat by idiot male.

Not exactly surprising. Those who voted for Trump are more eloquent, while leftist's vocabularies are usually limited to "chauvinist", "nazi" and "idiot".

it doesn't matter, he's still the president

>I don't know how the economy works: the post
If this had anything to do with any policy decisions (it's doesn't) it's would have been obama's decisions because trumps have had time to do anything.
The reality is that the economy is just naturally recovering from the fear induced by the 2008 crash.

I guess it takes an idiot to support an idiot.

>Obama never got a year of 3% GDP growth
>Obama gave a speech where he said that 3% GDP growth would never be seen again
>Year after Obama leaves, USA has over 3% GDP growth

Thanks Obama!

"The fact our president is a self made billionaire has nothing to do with confidence coming back to the economy"
-A dunce cap.

You're right, obama and his cohorts are equally retarded.

It's almost as if all politicians lie and all retarded fanboys don't know shit about the world.

What a concept

most voters are idiots so it makes sense

The small loan of a million dollars that went straight into the most profitable marketplace (new york) in the most profitable market (real estate) during the second largest economic boom in american history (the 90s) had nothing to do with it, right?

If you couldnt become a billionaire with that kind of scenario you'd have to be legitimately brain dead.

>Implying that the totally controlled and manipulated stock market relies on anything politicians say or do.

>Media runs nonstop smear campaign against the President
>Look! The public hates the President! Just look at these polls!

nah trumps great and youre a fagot

>the Caliphate has been reduced to less than 5% of it's territory held on Jan 20 2017
Thank god we got an idiot and not a cryptoIslamist in the White House

You fool, they're inflating it now so they can crash it before the midterms. Pump and dump.

> all retarded fanboys don't know shit about the world.
Q
E
D

Only because he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE. Hating white men is all the rage these days, unless they're faggots, then they're adored.

Well why didn't you invest $1000 in the real estate market back then and become a millionaire, then?

People will look back at his presidency, in years to come, and will be absolutely shocked about how they at one point actually thought Trump was incompetent and not intelligent.

Hiding under meme flags now, ukrainian shariablue shill???

Probably because I was an infant.

Also I'm pretty sure most people don't have billionaire dads that toss them a million dollars for funsies.

tomorrow it will be "stable genius"

Maybe the FDA will ban the use of that phrase among the medical community.

You have no idea what you are talking about. It is pure confidence in the leadership of this country that drives this market and economy. I will always fondly remember that this administration presided at the time I finally became a millionaire.

Yeah that housing bubble had nothing to do with anything.
People just weren't feelin it.

Retard.

>(((Quinnipiac)))
>thought Clinton would win Florida and North Carolina
Kek

oh dear!
that is alarming, OP.
considering the intelligence of the average voter, this has GOT to shake Trump and his supporters to their very core.

gosh, i sure du wish Trump were, like, wicked smart like colbert or someone who wears glasses.
someone is a faggot and wears glasses = genius

watches Gorilla TV = dumb-dumb

wouldnt the word be 'president'. also (((mortimer)))

>lying asshole retard
i'd go with crypto degenerate pedo and fucken fat. but there you have it

>survey of US voters
>we called 15 people in New York and California and this is what they said

HAPPENING AT NAVAL AIR BASE
Shill poll wants to get rid of containment general /ptg/
More Than 50 Dead Child Sex Slaves By ‘Men of Wealth’; The Graves

Traitors.

You just said you could become a billionaire with a million dollar loan so why couldn't you become a millionaire with a thousand dollar lone? And don't give me that bullshit that it's harder to become rich now than it was back then

2 term President

>>I don't know how the economy works: the post
>>plus i love obamas dic
user your nigger love is showing

Better to vote for an idiot like Trump than a bitch like Clinton

>faggot unironically attacking Trump
Its like you want Mike "Stab a fag with a fence" Pence to become president

>huge gains after trump lowers taxes and cuts regulations
>IT WAS OBAMAS POLICIES!!!

Holy fuck you liberals should be gassed

but you fucks credited everything to Obummer when we said the same thing about Bush

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

>with
despite!

and it's a bubble that's gonna crash again like in 2008

take your meds, aquafresh shill

I want this laminated and framed, senpai.

I dont givr a fuck what some brit paper thinks. Theyre governed by ISIS niggers.

>underrated post
Have a kek

Why did they just interview clinton voters?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to support Hillary Clinton. Her politics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the arguments will go over a typical voter’s head.
There’s also Hillary’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.
Her supporters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these political arguments, to realise that they’re not just insightful- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike
Clinton & Kain truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Hillary’s existential catchphrase “What difference does it make?” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons.
I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as John Podesta’s genius campaign unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a "I'm with Her" tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

after 2.5 years of the media calling him a liar over every bit of minutia people consider him honest wtf???

That's because libtards have a very limited vocabulary.

>HAHAHAH look everybody, the man fixing the economy is an idiot! why didn't we vote for the warmonger that wanted to give us more taxes and more handouts for the lazy? hahaha stupid america

Getting really tired of your constant whining and bitching
saged

MSM polls are always - well- they said Hitlery Clit-on had a 92.2% chance of winning.....

OP you are a dumb faggot. Get off the meds

You have no fundamental of the economy. I would be you have never read one sentence from Friedman much less even know who the fuck he is without 'googling' the name.

what is the word most commonly used to describe Obama?