So what happens with this guy, once we have our ethnostate?

So what happens with this guy, once we have our ethnostate?

Who the fuck is this

He goes back to his parents ancestral homeland

POOINMASSGRAVE

Looks like we'll be sending him back to India, or Pakistan, or whichever southeast asian country he's from. Maybe some island around there. He sure doesn't belong here.

Slow painful death. Why is this a question?

the fires await.

he goes the fuck back to make his country better with his aquired knowledge

It's fucking simple.
Only European pure whites belong in the ethnostate.

Everyone else gets to choose between a bullet to the head or a train ticket to GTFO.

No exceptions or whiny little excuses. In fact the second the sob story comes out is the second the bullet goes into the chamber.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF EUROPE OR DIE

>So what happens with this guy, once we have our ethnostate?

>He goes back to his parents ancestral homeland

or the Genie lamp he escaped from. I don't know much about him but he supports free speech and is weird af

D E P O R T

Boot his ass back to wherever he came from so he can make his country great again

Daily reminder!
There is no viable way to remove minorities from America to create an ethno state.

Probably. In any case, white people seriously need to start breeding like crazy. We need more white babies.

International Curry Division.

Kim Thayill from Sound Garden

He has to go back.

Sure we can. Murder them all. Spencer & Woe's proposal of giving them money is fucking hilarious though. Here's $500 get the fuck out. Even a few million doesn't sound like it'd be enough to convince even one shitskin family.

my father is white and my mother is a chinese/indian mutt. where do i belong?

/thread

He should fuck off to india. The most obvious scam artist after CRaP

Out of any European country. Fuck off to Mexico, no one gives a shit where, just leave.

He goes to his ethnostate. How is this difficult for people?

>So what happens with this guy, once we have our ethnostate?

Based on the nonsense spencer implied, a magic police force will non-violently force him and his family out of the country. If he attempts to resist, the magic police force will use magic to avoid violence. Basically, all you need to know is violence will never occur during the removal of millions of non-white, just trust Richard, he and his followers would never harm non-whites no matte what.

His 'ethnostate' was ruined by Britain cutting it into three large countries.

So he goes back

Now he has choices, good for him

my son is ~75% white and indistinguishable from the local population, what about him?

He becomes "enlightened"

Soapbox?

You seem to be able to lock up most black males in prison. It would be even easier if they didn't have to justify anything in court.

>Elites in a country long ago make a mistake
>This means the modern average person of that country should suffer even though they nor their ancestors had any part in it and the elites today/descendants of those elites will go untouched

How about a mulatto ethnostate for people like me Sup Forums? Then when you have the inevitable coal burner popping out a mutt, you can just ship them to mulatto land to live amongst his people. I would have it strictly be no pure breeds though. In fact I would enslave all pure niggers or whites if they were caught on our lands and couldn't prove sufficient muttness.

Obviously we build a holocaust roller coaster and send him on it.

> e-celeb faggotry
We have a general for this you know As to your question, he goes back, because in contrast to us he actually HAS a place to go back to.

They were all able to come here, and they're all able to leave.

How is a white ethnostate ever going to come into fruition if the jew is in power.

gtfo.

He is barred entry.

All E-celebs will be put to death via fire. ALL OF THEM

Woes, Spencer, ruin all these fags are not exempt either. Burn them all as they are nothing but degenerates

So exactly like the US

step 1. get more goyim knowing
step 2. defoo the jew
step 3. stop immigration
step 4. start repatriating shitskins back to where they belong
step 5. ????
step 6. white ethnostate

Germany here.

Gas the fucker until he stops breathing. He looks like a fucking Nafri.

There are already places for your kind. They're called Brazil, Venezuela, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, etc.

Furthermore, we don't need to worry about what to do with XYZ groups. That's your problem.
My only concession is that I'd be okay with giving up Hawaii and sending all the hapas and gook-lovers there. We'd get to keep the military bases though, similar to Guantanamo and Cuba.

careful i hope your using Sup Forums from a underground bunker as you dont wanna be merkelled

Boxcars? Catapults? Use your brain.

His "ethnostate" was split into three more ethnic states.

I'm 70% native american im never leaving america and you're for damn sure gonna keep all the affirmative action laws for us.

No retard, the paki-indian split happened after independence. Also, the indian subcontinent has always been in flux with various peoples coming in and taking power. Whether it's the persians or the mongols (mughals) or whoever else.

what do ya call a group of 16 yanks?

One whole indian

he can live with me fuck off

Trail of Tears 2.0: Off To Guatemala Edition

being native in america is nice I dropped outta high school and only work at Target and because of the monthly payments from the gov I can afford my own house unlike the rest of my generation. How do you guys treat your abos?

He and others like him will compete gladiator style for the affection of fatties and ugmos, the ones that used to default to niggers before they were eradicated.

Thats rough dude, hell even your leader Spencer wants us to stay and keep our benefits as long as we're segregated.

he goes back to india or pakistan or whatever is his homeland and tries to make it the best it can be

>gay
>sand nigger

Wtf do you think will happen?

We fucking build entire suburbs for them give them truck loads of money incentivise companies to hire them then watch them call us "fuckin white dogs" while they get drunk in a ditch

i hope his dead body will be put to industrial use in order to reduce society's carbon footprint (pillow stuffing, soap, lampshades...)

Castrate and let him live out his life as an honorary arian.

Yeah, but that was before you said
>"im never leaving america and you're for damn sure gonna keep all the affirmative action laws for us."
You're practically begging us to kick you out when you go on like that.

He goes back to his multicultural utopia while you guys keep your repressed authoritarian world you are convinced is so much better but to proud to admit it sucks.

If Israel can do it, so can we!!!

wtf I hate white countries now.

huezilla and the like is tainted by huezilla/native genetics. Mulatto ethnostate would not allow spics or hapa in.

Why dont you just racemix with them so they can be a part of your country since nations are mainly bounded by blood. Its honestly impossible to not have ethic tension if you're that genetically dissimilar

Just need to get rid of that pesky constitution, then remove all minorities and people that arnt extreme right from all positions of power especially the millitary all this should be easy right?

Whats up with all the talk about Ethnostates lately? Controlled-op shills getting scared?

HAVE YOU SEEN THEM? jesus dude there isnt enough beer on EARTH to wanna fuck one

Lol if you have your ethnostate you can share the wealth with a negative income tax and we'll all be fine so long as the niggers and illegals gone.

Deport to native homeland.

HAPPENING AT NAVAL AIR BASE
Shill poll wants to get rid of containment general /ptg/
More Than 50 Dead Child Sex Slaves By ‘Men of Wealth’; The Graves
Holocaust Thread

Will they take him?

I feel bad for this guy. He is clearly rootless. His parents come from a different country, a different culture, and yet the idiot thinks he's huwhite.

He doesn't think he's white but he thinks he belongs to Canada because it's a diverse country.

not as much as you seem to think, by any means. And hapas can go to hawaii.

Back 2 the Punjab.