How many women(male) has this guy finger-banged at the club?

how many women(male) has this guy finger-banged at the club?

Other urls found in this thread:

mattachineparty.com
youtube.com/watch?v=7SpSz_4HMms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not a slut so none.

Is it confirmed Fairy choreographed WTTM by the way? Would be more fun if Lilia didn't know about it either.

Doubt it, skaters prepare their gala at the same time as their sp and fs. They perform it every competition.

None, he's a good Muslim boy
Yuri's the slut that would let him

my whores got their own thread!

It is confirmed (latest PASH), Lilia choreographed a different exhibition, Yurio changed it last minute day of. WTTM is different than the exhibition he had been performing at past events.

I kek'd

Yuri changed his EX the day before because he was unhappy with making mistakes in his FS so he didn't want people to remember that. He also followed Otabek to a club and saw him DJ and it's pretty much confirmed he asked him to do the song for him.

I was just unsure if Lilia choreographed WTTM or not. Doesn't seem like she did if Yuri did it last minute and everything. Guess we'll know for sure when the mango comes out. Would be hype as fuck if he did it himself. Also, just imagine him and Otabek alone all night as he watches him make the choreography. Sexy.

>All the up coming nipple art

Season 2 is going to be trash. It's going to be 10x more fanservice of faggotry and lewd scenes to get those fujo dollars. I'm still going to like it, but it's going to be a slutty ride.

Yuri's not a slut! Especially if he only let's Bike touch him after they are married ofcourse.

I'm going to take a guess and say DJBike might be DJ-ing for the performance since he's confirmed not skating with him but being involved in a way you wouldn't normally think. Would also explain why he's so close to the rink and they won't show his lower half.

It's a great time to be alive. Post more of these sluts.

I want to suck the Fairy's boobs!

Didn't it just say he wasn't involved like Victor was in the duet but not that he wasn't skating?

>Sayokan does clarify that Otabek doesn’t skate together with Yurio the same way that Victor does with Yuuri in the EX but Otabek will have a role in Yurio’s EX that no one will have imagined (aside from choosing the song?! SAYOKAN PLS DON’T TEASE)

From @soukatsu_.

What's happening here?

It was the interviewer who asked if he would be skating a duet like BaldFat with Bike but I think Sayo did say he wouldn't be skating with him and be involved in a way people wouldn't expect or something. I think that pretty much suggest he's not skating with him. Unless she means he's doing something else on the ice but I can't think of anything that would make sense if he's not skating WITH Fairy aka Tits. My guess is that he might be DJ-ing since that's what caused Fairy to want him to do his song was seeing him he probably thought it'd be hype as fuck to have him do it for his performance. It would certainly make sense seeing as he made the song for him and it's not something you'd normally see. Just my best guess though.

If someone told me that one day, a best boy from Kazakhstan would appear, I'd have laughed at them. And now we have this man, with the voice of many best boys that we love, comes and finger-bangs us. YoI is giving me the wildest experiences I've never thought about.

Burning the horrid outfits from pic related

Why do SayoKubo like BikeFairy so much? Are their character types nostalgic for oba-sans?

Apparently Sayo also said we would faint from the performance and manga too? If they had sex I'm calling Dedushka.

Then again just seeing Fairy perform the full thing will probably be enough to make even Chris faint if the preview is anything to go by.

Why won't they like their own creation. Kubo loves JJ even when she says he's the annoying type.

DJ Otabek is great. And I'm pleased that he is into rock.

What's not to love? BikeFairy a best!

Are the exhibitions on a seperate day of the FS?

if dubs Otabek's role is to bring the flamethrower and fireworks in the middle of Yurio's performance

I literally have not stopped thinking about him since episode 9's preview. He's the goddamn Hero of Kazakhstan for a reason.

He's probably into all kinds of music. His programs were classical, he's from Almaty which has a big club scene, and his life in general is pretty intermingled with music (skating, DJing). Bekbek's probably got a varied catalog.

if dubs he turns the fog machine and throws neon sticks at the crowd

Trips confirm

DUBS CONFIRM

>if dubs he turns the fog machine and throws neon sticks at the crowd

Happening

MS PAINT user

I don't know about Sayo but Kubo loves all the characters really

Pretty sure they are the day after? It was mentioned the evening after the FS is when Otabek goes to the club and since him and Fairy are friends now Fairy assumed he'd take him but since he's only 15 he doesn't. Fairy tails him anyway and sneaks in I guess which is where he sees him DJ-ing and thinks he wants him to do his song.

Otabek trying to look out for Fairy and keep him out of trouble like the good boy he is and Fairy being the more mischievous one anyway is another thing that's been memed into existence I guess now that I think about it.

It was mentioned by that one translator that Sayo was really happy and laughing talking about WTTM and the details of the manga/BikeFairy stuff.

Not that I blame her.

Friends don't have sex.

Fairy being sexy on ice is enough to make me faint. I think Otabek taught him how to be sexy and the manga will be about Otabek doing those sexy poses; holy shit please let it be so.

>another thing that's been memed into existence

The blessed witch keeps giving.

>Friends don't have sex.

You're adorable

Otabek is a good, responsible boy who folds his scarf nicely, wears date-appropriate sweaters, and is always polite.

Even in the promo art, he looked like a best boy, but I really didn't expect this level of bestness.

>Friends don't have sex.

Sure is TOMODACHI in here.

I want to see Fairy strip-teasing the sexy poses for Otabek with them as the only ones around. At night.

>"so then I slide like this. what do you think. Shit is yabai right?"
>stoic faced thumbs-up from Otabek with him subtly wiping the blood from his nose because it's "cold in the rink" afterall

Please let this be canon

>mattachineparty.com

Meme mahou is too powerful

Phichit might have told Yuuri otherwise and tricked him, but the Hero of Kazakhstan is not into that kind of trickery. Beka is the most honest man on earth.

>stoic faced thumbs-up
Such a best. I really do suspect that Beka taught him some of those poses.

>JCM knows about yoi

Kubo would faint

>muffled guitar sounds coming from Otabek's room all night
>everyone thinks that that Kazakh boy is weird
>WTTM happens the very next day

>Beka will never tell you some emotional poetic shit in complete earnestness straight from the bottom of his heart, his godly cheekbones aglow with the soft light of the setting sun

Pretty sure Kubo said Yurio did WTTM himself.

As opposed to the fanservice-free first season we had?

I usually don't like these things, but this is pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SpSz_4HMms

Beka's jawline evokes a sense of trust in me that even my government cannot. I'd trust him with my life.

Nice. I would imagine Otabek would be there so he can get a feel of what song to make looking at the choreography.

I'm s happy that Yuuri has access to that every night and Viktor enjoys it. That butt is happier than it was in episode 1 now.

I wonder where he got the madness costume from. It doesn't look like something he would wear for a ballet-inspired EX titled "The Angel of the Fire Festival".

I really need to know when they're going to segue in WTTM. Before the pair skate? After?

Couldn't have said it better myself. He truly is a hero.

They're from his closet.

Fujo detectives will find us the stores in Barcelona that sells that kind of clothing items.

Alternatively, what if Otabek's role in this was to lend him some rockstar skating costumes?

holy shit

Does the Gold medalist skate before of after the sliver?

He had been thinking about doing his own choreography for a while.

>those lyrics
>last night you were in my room
>and now my bedsheets smell like you

I wonder if Fairy just fell asleep in Otabek's room they were so tired staying up all night. Doing completely professional things preparing for the EX ofcourse.

1/4

The exhibitions were in descending order when I was younger, but lately, they are mixing the skating order.

I can't tell if you're making fun. Logically he would go last right? But the pair skate cuts into the credits, and transitions into Russia. WTTM cutting in between would be weird wouldn't it?

2/4

Okay, I'm sold. He's literally been secretly training for this moment.

The shirt is Bike's. It was just a normal t-shirt that Fairy cut holes in. That's why it rides up so easily.

Gold medalists usually skate last from what I know.

Oh fuck

Are the glasses Bike's too?

3/4

WTTM might not be weaved into the episode, but on a separate part of the disc.

Yeah. That's why he tosses them back, he's done with them and returning them.

4/4

Nah no way, it's probably a cheap one since he throws it off.

It's all coming together now

Fairy's glasses have gold on them so no.

FUCK

Fairy wouldn't risk throwing and breaking Beka's glasses. He stole them from JJ.

Please Kubo, draw Mila putting make-up on Fairy. As much as I love the Witch, that make-up is not Georgi-tier. It was obviously done by someone who knows what they are doing.

How dare you

>implying the Hero of Kazakhstan can't catch a pair of glasses

Explains why they are so sparkly.

Oh, you're right.

I love Georgi too but you're right. Fairy's smokey eye is too on-point to be done by him.

I really want it to go before the pair skate. Fairy pulls out this stunt at the last minute to get remembered, and then instantly gets overshadowed.

Putting on eyeshadow is hard.

The sparkles team did it again. I want to personally thank those guys, whoever they are.

>implying he has to catch them
>implying the glasses don't fling themselves toward him in a perfect, willing arc as if by sheer magnetism because they long to be with him

>Fairy pulls out this stunt at the last minute to get remembered, and then instantly gets overshadowed.
But that's so sad ;_;

I'm still shocked over how much they lewded the fairy. Purity-fags btfo.

Was the Witch even in Barcelona? We only saw him for a split second with his new girlfriend, and they weren't even watching the GPF.

I don't think it's even going to be in the episode. It's probably a separate thing they release.

But he pulled this stunt at the last minute so people wouldn't be thinking of his flub during his FS, not so he'd be remembered.

I want to be a pair of glasses now.

He did it so people wouldn't remember his FS because he wasn't happy with making mistakes in it.

But user, he is the Witch. He can be anywhere he wants in the blink of an eye.

That image is so accurate since Sayo was laughing her ass off happily during the interview saying we were going to faint.

She is living the dream and we are lucky to witness it.

This is why he's throwing them off.

Nah he'd probably throw it at Bald