Job Interview

Okay user, it says here on your resume that you posted a picture of a man with a large nose rubbing his hands together while you accused the "Jewish media" of trying to turn white people into degenerates, care to explain?

I HAVE NO COMMENT ON THAT

Ah, Tyrone! We've been expecting you! Come on in and have a seat!

Give us a brief summary of your resume and we will begin asking you some relevant questions

Prove it.

Yeah that picture is a kike. You’ve never heard of kikes before? Man that’s quackin crazy!

A "kike" huh? That's a new one
>Writes down some shit on the interview pad

So tell me user, what is wrong with being a "kike" as you call them.

Your resume came with the attached picture, now will you tell us what you meant by this?

Im here for the interview

I don't remember either of you sitting in the waiting room, care to explain why you aren't wearing business casual?

Ah... five years into the future, when people will put such things on their resumes to increase their odds of getting hired...

Im here four the interview

I was commenting on the certain aspects of media and special interest groups. I expect my employer to have a clear understanding of these topics as well.

Ah, yes, the future where Meltdown or Spectre or whatever causes a google hemorrhage of the entire globe and everyone's everything is bagged and tagged for all to see.

Ah! Richard Spencer!

It says here on your resume that you want a White Ethnostate, care to tell us who qualifies as "white?"

I’m here for the interview. And I brought pizza!

Sorry, you'll have to interview with our chef downstairs. He's got a bit of a temper, but he loves pizza.

Nothing man, people are how they are. I really don’t belive you’ve never heard of kikes before. Holy shit! I bet you have an HR and a legal department too! You’ve heard of disneyland right?

Hey wait, you don’t work here or anywhere. Security!

Yes Mr. Cuckhaad, white people are me and 3 of my pagan friends.

Yeah; not you sarcoon of mossad.

Actually throughout my life my two great eat assets have been my mental stability and being like really smart

Soygoy of Cuckhaad