Who the fuck is this biologist guy JF who came on scene when (((kraut))) fell and why do nat-soc like him?

Who the fuck is this biologist guy JF who came on scene when (((kraut))) fell and why do nat-soc like him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-TruXHKKAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a biologist that's quite redpilled on race realism and has done some good work in regards to that. Everyone is just trying to shit on him now because a few years ago he "raped" an underage autistic girl. She kind of consented apparently, but the court found him guilty because of her severe autism. It's all in the past anyways, check out his videos though, they're really good.

he appeared first in the drunken peasants about 2.5 years ago to debate g-man on creationism, before the bataclan massacre, JF wasn't an identitarias then, just a biologist making fun of religious people, then the ISIS terrorist wave of attacks occur, and the next time that JF goes to the drunken peasants he reveal that he supports donald trump, wich suprised everyone, and then JF got spooked at the "brownie invasion" of the western world and he went full altright, the same pathetic way that most of the neophite identitarians that plague this board now days

Will little retarded girls be gassed in the future ethnostate?

IGNORE ALL E-CELEB THREADS
>in all fields

NO FUN ALLOWED

I don't care what anyone says JF is based.

another character assassination thread already?

>He is a race realist and
>He wants a ethnostate
>He+AltHype BTFO'd Kraut out of the internet for making bad race denial videos

>says he falls in love with anyone he fucks
>probably wanted to impregnate her asap
>she got out of there asap cause he's a bit loopy
she dodged a bullet desu

Come find out, live right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=n-TruXHKKAI

I remember him from back when i used to watch The Drunken Peasants Podcast.

They used to have him on as a guest.

/kg/ here. We actually have generals about this, no need to make extra threads.

Saged for obvious reasons.

Finding an ugly gook gf isn't enough for him. He has to find an autistic, underage girl to take advantage of.

Why are so many supreme, race-realists, white supremicists stuck with ugly-ass asian girlfriends?

jesus fuck, i miss 2015/16 dp.

Butt Queen won in the end

19, not underage and it's not clear how severe the autism was

what even happened? this thread spurred me to check on DP, they broke up a few weeks ago?

where's the story? official breakup post anywhere? what's the scoop?

that fucking manatee fuck

he is fighting for a libertarian ethno state, I think
which I can respect as a NatSoc, as ultimately we're better of with him than without

Woah what, they broke up?

Was it just not enough views?

Do they have normal jobs now or what?
Everyone knows that fatfuck TJ has never worked a day in his life.

It was pretty clear under Texas law, considering the ruling.