Wishing you got that AnimeBytes invite now, huh fags?

Wishing you got that AnimeBytes invite now, huh fags?

Good thread.

This isn't anime or manga.

I have a bakabt account though
I think
I hope
I hope I remember the password and it hasn't been pruned or anything.

Mods let 3 separate threads stay up at the same time yesterday, too late for them to change their minds now.

>too late for them to change their minds now.
It's never too late to right a wrong.

>do not post/forward this information
proceeds to post this information.
sasuga user

I use Nyaa and IRC anyway. Everything old that I might want to watch I have archived. New stuff is easy as fuck to get.

>My ratio was absolute shit for years until last month
>Spent last month fixing it
>Just barely made it to 1.0 before this happens

Everything's good.

Reminder that if you offer invites here your account will be banned.

>tfw have access to animebytes and madokami super sekret clubs
>don't even use them

feels good

>madokami
>super sekrit
Did I miss something?

The amount of retards I seen on here who have no clue how to access it makes it super sekret.

>still have my bakabt account but my ratio is 0.001.

So just like sadpanda or do you need an invite to register?

>My account got pruned
fuck.

Madokami isn't super sekrit, its just sekrit.
Like exhentai.

Easier then Sadpanda. You just register on IRC.

>bitcoin
I would just dump money to keep my ratio, but god, even donating is a chore. I'll just use nyaa.

I think it's actually way easier to register for sadpanda. IRC puts people off.

Will it tell you if your account is pruned and try to login?
Because it might just be that I don't remember my password.

Well I assume it was pruned because I can't login with my info.

I had a good enough ratio, but I didn't use the account for years so I guess it got prunes.

This reminded me that I can fix my ratio with ratiomaster.
Thanks.

Bakabt's only advantage was that it was public, meaning you didn't have to worry about good ratio. Now it's garbage.

>blacklist
>takes 6-12 months for a rip to appear there

They have no reason to honor their antiquated blacklist now since FUNi's C&D algorithms apparently wouldn't stop C&D'ing them anyway. Fuck 'em, load that shit up. Hey, if Full Metal Panic is actually getting another season, it could be a good time to throw those up onto bakabt, it's been years and years (Fumoffu would be the only one worth a rewatch though)

Only good thing about BakaBT was the random button.

If you only use http you are a huge faggot. Those people deserve to be put off.

A ban usually doesn't result in a very useful ratio.

Fuck, I should have worked on my ratio.

Well, at least now they won't have to abide to licensing cartels and I won't have to use that gazelle shit on ab.

Actually like 6 months ago ponyfaggot added SSL.

>check my emails
>last time I used my account was 2014
Yeah that thing's dead

Why's my BakaBT ratio so much higher than AB's? Is it because there're more filthy leechers on BakaBT?

If you don't trigger the bots you won't get banned. I used to do it in What.CD because the stuff I downloaded was obscure and no one ever downloaded from me so I had a shit ratio.

I can't tell if you know what I mean and are making a joke or if I miscommunicated.

Well sadpanda only used http and only until recently it uses https. Is that what you meant? Maybe I didn't understand correctly.

I meant that people who only use their web browsers are Internet plebs.

Oh I thought you were talking about the http/s protocols.

How is this relevant when streaming is as good as it is nowadays?

>streaming
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Fuck off.

What good will lurking do when 70% of the board is offtopic cancer, Narutards, normalfag blogs, and other bullshit?

>MUH PRIVATE TRACKERS MEME

lol what's the point when nyaa has practically everything they do and more? Nothing but pure weeb elitism and e-peen.

If you lurked you would know to hide that cancer.

You'd know to filter tards like him or not reply or give attention

We say it because it reminds us of better times.

The reason the board is filled with this filth is because of hiding and filtering instead of telling them to fuck off.

Not joking when I say nyaa has horrible retention, I wanted to watch Black Lagoon and all they have are shitty remuxes with 2 or 3 seeds, brb killing self because no AB.

>filtering anything
hide the generals.

Nyaa has no seeds for anything older than a year or two.

AB was literally open registration for several fucking years. Your own fault if you don't have an account by now.

>Everything old that I might want to watch I have archived.
I guess you watched every pre-2000s anime ever made and now you know which are the good ones, huh?

Didn't you watch all the good shit when it first came out?
Aren't you archiving?
What's the problem.

I've been watching anime since the 80s. I've probably missed a few good ones, but I don't really feel compelled to go and look for them. Actually, I don't watch a lot of anime anymore, so I'm much more likely to have missed something good in the last 8 years or so then back in the 90s or before that.

I've never joined a private tracker because I hate making accounts and avoid doing so at all costs.
I'm starting to regret my decisions now.

Not even close, go try and download anything from before 2010 on nyaa. Come back and post again when it finishes downloading. See you never.

Never used AB. Does it have a good amount of anime like BT does?

It has more and a vast variety of releases too.

Good. The more illegal torrenting sites close down, the better this hobby will get.

>The way to make things better for some of us is to make things worse for all of us
Do you shoot your foot when you get out of bed in the morning too?

>[account pruned]
fuck them
I'm writing emails to every major copyright holder like the motherfucking fist of the north star

They didn't close you baiting retard.

>more illegal torrenting sites close down
>more paid legal streaming sites pop up
:^)

Every time I see you people freaking out over this kind of stuff, I really wonder how many of you are just pretending and how many are genuinely this clueless about torrenting.

They're genuinely clueless, and it doesn't just apply to torrenting.

>I hate making accounts and avoid doing so at all costs
This is me.

Forever waiting

Neo-Sup Forums is clueless about everything. Look at any thread about sales. Look at any thread about budget. Look at any thread about the state of anime. Look at any thread talking about the differences of digital & cel animation.
It's all inane nonsense just like these BakaBT threads.

>Neo-Sup Forums

>Can't log in with my details
I'm putting money on the new login page not handling special characters properly
>Password reset page needs a password
Yeah smooth move dickheads.

If it quacks like a duck etc
Nitpick about what you want to call it, but it's not going to change what it actually is.

>watching anime

heh