More Than 50 Dead Child Sex Slaves By 'Men of Wealth'; The Graves

Slightly over three decades ago, there was a meeting on a yacht in the Med. A very important meeting. Things were dire and the whole escapade was crumbling and was going to leave some very important people with some very public egg on their face.

Attending the meeting were several world leaders, two of the richest people in the world, and several others, all of whom who were being catered to by a group of teens from the country of one of the world leaders.

The focus of their discussion was half a world away. To see what they were discussing, we need to take a step back.

In the late 1960's and early 1970's, G was one of the wealthiest men in the world. Although he could have any one in the world to have sex with, G enjoyed the company of young girls. Very very young girls. Under 10 was his preferred.

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/todays-blind-items-graves.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AOnIzawFmiI
archive.is/YWf2y
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/2016-donald-trump-paul-manafort-ferinand-marcos-philippines-1980s-213952
getty.edu
twitter.com/bonnieIeebrown/status/826175301008887809
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He imported the girls from a foreign country and housed them in the annex of his home which he reached via an underground tunnel. The girls were supplied by a very close friend of his who we will call M. It turns out M also had a love of young girls and provided them to other people like G all over the world.

In return, M was protected in power and also enriched himself personally from these men who gave him gifts of not only cash, but also paintings by the masters and so much more. They also arranged for other governments to prop his up in the face of rebellion.

When G died, things started to go downhill. Although one of his children (J) also was a fan of the young girls and availed himself frequently, he also ended up taking things too far and some of the girls ended up dead. J also had some big drug issues and was not of the same caliber connection wise that G had been. J was also under a great deal of pressure from siblings and bankers to do something with the annex to the house. The same annex where the young girls were located.

Fast forward a few years. The same men in power like G that had helped prop up M were all dying off. They were being replaced by other men who had their focus on other areas of the world. All too often they didn't care about young girls and had other vices that they could fulfill from other dictators. The problem was what to do about all the girls all over the world that were in place or dead? That was the purpose of the meeting on the yacht.

What was decided was everyone who had a girl in their possession could keep them in place but could never let them go. If they wanted them killed, they could send them to J and he would make arrangements to kill them. In total, about 50 of these girls were killed. They were dumped beneath the foundation of an addition to the annex which was built several miles from the original annex.

If you ever want to know why a hit was never put out on the spouse of M or any of his own kids it is because that meeting on the yacht was recorded both via audio and video and M made sure that everyone knows she has a copy of them. She also made it known that if she, or her kids were to die, that the recordings would be released. M's spouse is very old so people are worried that she has not made any plans to not release it when she dies. Apparently this recording discusses many world leaders and titans of industry who all had their own young boys or girls from this country they abused.

Oh, and just so you know, this will be revealed. This is too important to not be revealed.

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/todays-blind-items-graves.html

Okay so blumpf and pootim? Big surprise sweetie

Getty

>Will we ever reach the bottom of borehole 10X?

I would like a date for this habbenings

Steven D. Kelley - Underground City at the Getty Museum

youtube.com/watch?v=AOnIzawFmiI

Rupert Murdoch has an estate very near The Getty. MSN is calling the area Bel-Air but

that is not correct really. His estate at least his vineyard area was on fire this afternoon! (Skirball Canyon).

Murdoch bought the property in 1961 from Tom Jones, former chief executive at NORTHRUP GRUMMAN.

The Skirball Cultural Center is right tight in this area also. It is devoted to sustaining Jewish heritage. This Center annually serves approximately 60,000 schoolchildren and teachers. Yes. Read that sentence again.

''G'' J Paul Getty?

Kek bump

Bump

i'll bump

Bumpm

Sjjdhd

Could i have an archive of this link, also bump.

On March 31, 2015, The grandson of J Paul Getty, heir to the Getty oil fortune, was found dead in his Hollywood Hills mansion with his pants pulled down, bleeding profusely from his anus. Why did Andrew Getty, son of Gordon Getty, the 54th richest man in the United States at the time, die in the manner that he did, from blunt force rectal trauma? And how was death from anal rape classified as "natural causes" by the LAPD after very little investigation?

>beneath the foundation of an addition to the annex which was built several miles from the original annex.
how big was that foundation?!?

here you go
archive.is/YWf2y

I love happenings...

I bet we could answer that using public records.

The autopsy on Andrew Getty, performed on April 2, 2015, included a toxicology report showing that methamphetamine and prescription drugs were present in Getty's blood at the time of his death and that duodenal ulcers could have caused gastrointestinal bleeding. Drug paraphernalia were also found in the home. However, the issue of "severe blunt trauma to the rectum" has yet to be explained or properly investigated by authorities.

How can someone die from anal sex? What a faggot

I saw a woman fall backwards and land her asshole on a sprinkler.
It split through her jeans and anally raped her right there in the front yard of her house. Lots of blood and a fast trip to the ER

Don't forget that really huge strapons are a thing too.

>addition to the annex which was built several miles from the original annex
An addition built several miles away? Big fucking building or its a different building

And why are these posts always about shit in the past that can't be changed?
Where are the current places that they get kids?
Asking for a fed, er a friend.

An ex-CIA operative, Steven D Kelley, claims that the knighting of Sir Paul Getty was payment for services rendered in building the Getty Center Museum complex and the massive deep underground facilities beneath the Center. This man purports that the Getty Museum is situated over a vast tunnel network and massive underground facility designed to house the British Royal Family in the event they should need to go into hiding. The operative also claims that there are thousands of children being bred and held captive under the Getty Fortress and used in breeding programs, satanic ritual abuse and then harvested as food, adrenalized blood elixirs and bone marrow stem cell crops. Please see the bottom of this article to sign a petition, organized by Kelley, to request that the United States Marines raid the Getty and free these captive children.

Is this a serious question? The Occupy The Getty movement is small but alive. Go knock on their door.

Ohhhh, I would, but I shower and have a job.

It’s almost as if the anus isn’t made for thrusting penitration... hm...

gas them all

I find time for all of it. You have poor time management and you're a selfish prick. Enjoy life way down there at the bottom of the social contract. Praying 4 u.

You know the DJ is a Satan worshipper too, yes? Check out his SNL with Katy Perry. "hail satan" and mentions of pizza. Dwayne Johnson is a hack.

Bump

this is correct

COMEBACK TIME
LETS GO CHRISTIANS

Thought so :) now what do we do?

they should be raided

yup

is there any solid evidence on this getty shit?

I have nothing but the most atomic raging eternal hatred for Peds. If only I could satisfy my blood lust by hunting them down and annihilating them one by one. Sending their wretched souls to the burning stinking depths of Tartarus !

And who is M?

Go LARP somewhere else

bump

Who is M? Who is G? Who is J?

Anyone? Could it be the Rothschilds and Rockefellers? I heard that Rockefeller died last year and Jacob Rothschild died in a helicopter or something earlier in December?

Marcos of the Phillipines

G is GHWB i mean come on

>getty
Who the fuck is that? I've never heard of a "Getty" in my months of researching satanic pedophiles

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/2016-donald-trump-paul-manafort-ferinand-marcos-philippines-1980s-213952

Obviously not other than the non-provable claims of people who claim to have had access to secret knowledge.

Did you read the thread. These were answered.

Damn, this is so American.

Billionaire. Oil. Old family.
getty.edu

Where is this video? The one recorded in the yacht?

I see
Here in Belgium there was a case of a pedo serial killer whose case involved a lot of what seemed to be police and other government incompetence. Then when he got caught he said he was part of a pedo network with powerful men. Some time later, the judge who who originally worked on his case and was later dismissed, was called as a witness to the trial, where he testified that they had been facing an awful lot of obstruction of justice and even death threats involving that specific case.

In the end the guy got death penalty and is still locked up, but nothing came down regarding the pedo network allegations.

Kinda scary how shit like this seems to be ingrained in lots of not in absolutely all circles of power anywhere. Can it be that for fucking, tourturing and killing is the only thrill left for people who have grown drunk from money and power?

big if true

It's also how they blackmail each other to maintain their network of international control.

Guys, don't worry. The 100,000 child slaves were saved in December 2016.

Marcos
JP Getty
JP Getty II
The underground is the Getty Museum. Estimated cost up to 1 bill

Bump

OP MPGA REPORTING IN FOR A BUMP

but...we need some links or shit OP

Ah okay thanks

LE BUMP

Ground penetrating radar will show everything, just need to know where to look

Happening at Naval base
/mpga/

Do you boomer faggots ever get tired of making up retarded fucking stories? Larpers get the oven first

We have Getty, Getty junior, Ferdinand Marcos in the blind. Anyone know who else could this be?

Teens arent children.

The most well compensated actor in Holly wood is the rock. Of course he did the gay satanic rituals to get into that club.

thirteen

Oh that makes it alright then! Of course these girls didn't start off in the sex trade, they weren't sold or stolen as an infant and raised in that nightmare.
you're a shit-eater

Soo it's basically a breeding/training ground for Jews? Is that where all these kike infiltrators are coming from?

shut your face, you filthy canuck

Why not just sneak in with a camera and live stream, advertise and start the stream as you enter, and prove it?

If you watch the video, he says they have pmcs guarding it with automatic weapons and probably more
Also im sure theyll call swat on you maybe a cia spook squad as well

Mr. Hands

The MPGA threat just got nuked
(((janitors(cough)m 0d s(cough)))) are not happy

Reaction would stand as proof, then. What reason would Getty have to be fortified to such a degree?
I looked into the conspiracy and so far it seems to be perpetrated entirely by a group called "the white dragon society" who claim to be fighting the illuminati. They have a tumblr and youtube channel and claim to have already freed those children from under getty, but despite having a massive raid on it have no proof of it.

Spreading this paranoia shit is pure psyop, and regardless of the chance that it is true someone who was actively pursuing taking down an organization like this wouldn't try to publicly warn people for the same reasons you don't publicly announce serial killers.
Logically a person could assume that an organization selling sex slaves and making profit off global human trafficking would be capable of instantly moving their work and going under a different front should even the slightest bit of suspicion be aroused. Even shitty mexican drug cartels can move extremely large operations out of an area in only a couple of hours.
As such, do you believe it wise to openly expose these people with absolutely no evidence, so not only can nobody investigate but also lose any chance to do so? Wouldn't doing this slowly erode the credibility of the conspiracy theory just like CIA niggers do with every single other one?

ATTENTION NOT A FUCKING DRILL OPERATION MPGA NEEDS YOUR ASSISTANCE!!!

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

I agree with you we need to drain the swamp first
But according to the video, these bunkers are everywhere, and can be to escape to other ones
The main purpose of them is for scum to hide out when they nuke the world
We cant allow them to escape

Well then we obviously shouldn't have exposed them so that they now know we know. There goes your chance to catch them, these people have remained in power by remaining unknown.

That's what the gold fringe on the US flag was there for, a state of emergency so that the armed forces can use the Admiralty Law and detain persons of interest beyond the boarder. There are only a few at the top and not so many under them so the operation, albeit big, is still manageable for a force that size

Funny how "Enty Lawyer" doesn't leak all this shit straight to the police or the FBI.

Funny how "Enty Lawyer" seems to know inside info that's actionable -- doesn't that make him/her an accessory?

Funny how "Enty Lawyer" always has dirt like this that could only be obtained through warrantless wiretapping, since "insider" people who would talk about this would be killed.

Is "Enty Laywer" Mossad?

Nope not enough people know
Trump does
Thats part of why the establishment hates him
And lately with all the pedo arrests and government corruption turning out to be real, hes going after all of them hard, we just need to get ready for the lynchings
The only real question is if theyre gonna try and nuke everything and if we can stop it

okay bro

M has to be a Saud imo, that's who Getty dealt with and bought oil from

OG King has a million names

This is illuminati. Satanic pedo blackmail RINGS. Lord of the RINGS.

>illuminati

Get real the police and FBI would bury it and put a hit on him

twitter.com/bonnieIeebrown/status/826175301008887809

Why doesn't CDAN ever mention insider information about 9/11? Or Satanism which is rumored to be widespread in not only Hollywood but politics and ESPECIALLY the military?

It does indeed seem like a lot of this info is WAY beyond "local gossip" and does smell like wiretapping. Overseas "gossip" too?

People earlier in the thread said it was Marcos
Makes sense, I always wondered how he stayed in power so long
They all have dirt on each other

There are a lot of Jews involved but it is not any one race/creed/nationality.

How can anyone make these claims without any sort of evidence?

That's nice to know. Another dot on the map

They had a blind recently about obama and Rahm having some of their gay lovers killed. They do have political stuff.

we should make a mod for GTA V where the main characters investigate global human trafficking and the coverup by LAPD with the money they made from the missions.

the main bad guy could be the police comissioner or someone in whatever GTA calls the CIA or whatever