Japan isn't bas-

Japan isn't bas-

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.econ.tohoku.ac.jp/Children/Children2017/index_en_2017.jsp
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/10/national/social-issues/japans-population-projected-plunge-88-million-2065/#.WlFwUtenFPY
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/japan-population-drop-39-million-2065-birth-rate-plummet-children-demographic-timebomb-a7678116.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aGIDQNAK3mA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saving every one of these...

This doesn't look like my animes or mangas what the fuck

So Japs hates immigrants yet they're going extinct.

It's like God is playing with them at this point. Do you die by your own sword or do you turn into a shitfest but continue on.

And they are retards who seldom wear bikini or other sleeveless swimsuits and wear ugly and uncomfortable long sleeved tightshirt instead(how do they call it??) in waterpark and beach after 2016... how retarded these barbarians worse than niggers and hispanics who can still wear bikinis....

sauce?

>going extinct
Fuck off with automation coming soon everyone's society could contract and nobody is going extinct

You're probably some somalinigger with internet

>Going extinct
>Replacement rate :2.0
Only reason why people care in japan is that because of their welfare state they require a increasing population and increasing GDP to support that state. They aren't going extinct, their psych says they have reach max population with the land and resources

There are a 120m of them. They won't go extinct in the near future. Plenty of time to reverse the demographic trend on an overcrowded island.

Glad we could help.

By sinking our ship, we will have saved many others.

Repeat after me 56%. They are going extinct and you can suck my dick cause you cannot prove otherwise.

>yet they're going extinct
Swedes are going extinct too. Yes, immigrants are swarming into your country, but those immigrants aren't Swedes.

Swedes are the ones going to be extinct in a few year ,you are literally being replaced

You again? Link an actual picture.

The reality is Japan like all gook cuntries are culturally ingrained to believe that might makes right. If a somali pirate navy invaded them tonight, they'd all be wearing hijabs and accepting a baby fucker as their prophet before the sun comes up. Why?
> No guns or weapons of any kind, so can't overthrow shit govt of they even wanted to, which they don't
> rely heavily on your fmr enemies for support and harbor resentment at other slant eyes over trivial bs that happened when all the ppl who lived through it are now senile or dead
> have your men turn into pillow humping workaholics and your women turn into whores for BWC or asexual, eunuched porcelain dolls

Slant eyes with slant minds

Holy fuck man, I never asked for this.

You have to prove they are actually going extinct first

Not an argument

Thanks for that OP.

Holy shit please be quiet cuck. Nobody wants to hear ideas from the mouth of a spineless meatball.

And that's on Fuji TV, which is a major television station in Japan.

So can someone explain the amerimutt meme to me? It doesn't help anyone and is pointless because european countries are following in our footsteps

bottom picture is better though

Thank you for your service.
To bad Germany will end anyway.
At least there's still Austria left...

Nah. There's literally hundreds of examples in history where islamization and other invasive, unassimilating horde movements have proved accepting ppl who different than you in your homeland doesn't work. Your 'sacrifice' is nothing more than an overplayed meme. The most you can do is strap bombs to your chests and wipe out the hordes along with your obviously shit culture and defunct epigenetics

Meanwhile, your country is literally being balkanized by immigrants forming bandit micronations out of previously Swedish territory. The Japanese aren't being as willfuly blind as the Swedes, realizing that cultural invasion is as lethal as armed.

Shittiest bait on thread 0/5

Just regurgitating Jew propaganda. The world is overpopulated anyways, because by the logic of the Jews, since Japan had 30 million pop by the turn of the 20th century, they would be going extinct because it's less than 120 million right now. The only people who would suffer from a decrease in population are the bankers. Sometimes you have to do a hard reset because the shit that's being pooped out aren't roses.

gr8 b8

say no more

why can't redpilled whites do the same, move in en masse and take over some cities?

hey thats my waifu at the top there but her face is covered, thats not nice

Shittiest bait on thread 0/5

Is there a video of the whole event.

>Love hotels.
>JDF
>Buddied up to America. Houses their army.
>America owns the surrounding oceans.
>Work ethic is at communist propaganda levels with capitalist practices and results.
>Majority population still nationalist.
>Population wants to end the "no army" rule imposed on them by the Constitution they were forced to sign ONLY after TWO ATOMIC BOMBS.
>Yakuza
>Near 100% incarceration legal system.
Oh boy these are a people sure ready to bend a fucking knee.

Just FYI - You're posting a video of some conference by Sankei news. They are not really a mainstream or popular newspaper and I wouldn't say the views he's expressing are general or represent mainstream Japanese.
t. half Jap

But she is wearing the costume which Japs of reality never wear after 2016.

He's not wrong.

>flag

> The people of an already overpopulated island are not breeding at replacement rate! THEY'RE GONNA DIE OUT BRING NIGGERS NOW

>many people from the middle east

>mentions somalians.

To Japan, the Middle East encompasses the Middle Latitudes and East of Europe but west of China.

So that includes African countries like Somalia or Egypt.

Literal meme flag DC kike

>muh heritage

mega.econ.tohoku.ac.jp/Children/Children2017/index_en_2017.jsp

tick tock

>If we sink our ship we win
Probably should have just fought and left the eu

embrace the BLACKED sweden
blue eyes blond hair will be extinct

so? you fucking cuck??

Their population is still at 127 million, and that"s too fucking much, even if it decreased a little bit that'll be good

Your cities are foreigner made. No amount of godly profit will benefit you if you are extinct.

Right to the ovens. Then your ashes go to the bog

Reversing Japans fertility is a lot easier than reversing Sweden's demographics tho.

If Japan's population drops to 1 million they are still better than Africa's 2 billion people and especially Swedish 2 million Africans. Always funny to see retards like you who don't believe in countries and worry about country losing population when you ass migrated there to begin with.

>> Their population is still at 127 million, and that"s too fucking much, even if it decreased a little bit that'll be good

>> decrease
>> a little

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/10/national/social-issues/japans-population-projected-plunge-88-million-2065/#.WlFwUtenFPY

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/japan-population-drop-39-million-2065-birth-rate-plummet-children-demographic-timebomb-a7678116.html

Do not worry japan will preserve a part of your culture

youtube.com/watch?v=aGIDQNAK3mA

Sven Al Bagdadi

You are fucking insane dumbass of lowest IQ. Swedish population decreased by 80% in some cities, the only population that grew is African population and Arab population. Nothing Swedish grew. Population was not even once increased with migration, since it's logically impossible. You can't increase strawberries by planting coffee.

what show is this?

>You can't increase strawberries by planting coffee.
nice

This as funny as you being the rape capital of Europe.

Japan has higher birth rates than Native Europeans, cuck.

sorry about this man. he is country bumpkin with outdated ideas.

listen to him. Do it. Believe me. Do it!

Literally all anime girls are made from the same stencil with only difference being hair color. Your waifu isnt special shes a diamond dozen.

Is there a sauce to this?

You can't even read flags, so retarded you are. I am not surprised. Why do you worry about Japan and Sweden you faggot that abandoned your country for next random land with money? Sweden doesn't believes in countries, so your country arguments are invalid. It's the same kind of hypocrisy as olympic games representing countries when globalism abandoned countries and even native people. It's like we going to pretend to be countries and nationalists at olympic games for globalists, but then next week pretend to not be countries. Completely retarded to worry about birth rate when you don't worry about borders. You know what is Sweden? Can be whole universe if you have no borders, so who cares if birth rate decreased on planet faggoterion.

It’s supposed to help them feel better about letting their ethnostates fall into ruin that their demographics are not as bad as a new world colony that’s had large populations of African slaves and mestizo rape babies since it’s inception.

>Implying fertility rates and birth rates will stay the same for the next 500 thousand days

>You can't even read flags, so retarded you are. I am not surprised. Why do you worry about Japan and Sweden you faggot that abandoned your country for next random land with money? Sweden doesn't believes in countries, so your country arguments are invalid. It's the same kind of hypocrisy as olympic games representing countries when globalism abandoned countries and even native people. It's like we going to pretend to be countries and nationalists at olympic games for globalists, but then next week pretend to not be countries. Completely retarded to worry about birth rate when you don't worry about borders. You know what is Sweden? Can be whole universe if you have no borders, so who cares if birth rate decreased on planet faggoterion.

I have never heard about your country. That's how non existent your shithole of a country is. Hilarious that you balkan faggots that literally are the niggers of Europe throw shit at us white nords. We're whiter than you. We're richer than you. We're more attractive than you.

Slovenia is like an asshole no one wants to go to. In my country you are the nigger.

But even without a proper army they still wouldn't lose a war with pirate-niggers so who cares? nice bait kike.

Uhh you are retarded. The one-piece swimsuit is just a school thing.

sad but true swedebro

I... Honestly don't know what youre imblying....

>Slovenia
>shithole

>The scariest thing is that they were just living there like normal people not like a slum

Wow immigration is truly horrifying, now my eyes are truly open

Good bye Sweden.

I have a Japanese girlfriend. We both agreed on staying in Germany because right now it's still fine and working culture is pretty great. However, already learning Japanese so we can get the shit out of here once it gets worse. Every intelligent German should get a Japanese gf

Dont worry we're close behind you

don't ruin Japan with migration.

>they're going extinct.

Do you even have a mirror in Swedistan?

based nipon Hitler was right in his choice of allies

You either die a hero or see yourself become the nigger. But you know all about that don't ya Sven?

The Jew fears the samurai.

You are seriously mentally ill that you call me a nigger as an insult but don't care about literal niggers taking over your country.

Fuck, going to pass like 100 year before this count end.

legend of the galactic heroes

It's Legend of the galactic Heroes

Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

you are nigger worshiping cucks
soon your country will be africa tier and you still have the audacity to lecture others

>Used to be vikings

But she is dead now and doesn't have a kid.

I feel a bit bad about it. But on the other hand if they don't stop me, it's their fault for letting me in. I would still do my best to contribute to their society.

they have high suicide rates

She was killed by a nigger.

And they cannot wear bikini at all after 2016,wearing dowdy long sleeved tightshirt instead.

top jap

Better to die than to be )))ENRICHED(((

FIGHT BACK PUSSY

Im in love with that third asian qt.

why?

>This level of projecting
>MFW