Trump is unironically THE perfect US President, since he perfectly represents everything...

Trump is unironically THE perfect US President, since he perfectly represents everything, and I'd like to emphasize everything here, that American culture and the American individual stands for in the eyes of the rest of the world. Sorry, but he's exactly how everyone else sees you: he's objectively dumb and incompetent but think he's smarter and more fit than everyone else, he's fat, greedy and lazy, he's a bully and pro-violence, and finally, nobody really likes him. Basically a poster boy for the seven deadly sins: Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums will continue to defend this lunatic just to spite much liberals.

Trump is unironically THE perfect US President, since he perfectly represents everything, and I'd like to emphasize everything here, that American culture and the American individual stands for

Nice, this is now a Pro-Trump thread

MAGA!

Shill poll wants to get rid of containment general /ptg/

Why is the rest of the world obsessed with American politics?

Good shitpost. Here's a (You).

>Checks flag.
>Not American.
>Opinion discarded.

Friendly reminder that only Americans are allowed to have an opinion about American politics. Everyone else is irrelevant.

>being this obsessed with us
Everytime

We're just so much more interesting than their banal lands though.

Yeah, mostly retarded boomers though

I'm voting for him again in 2020. He's a godsend. Definitely my president, suck it liberals.

Because your (((foreign politics))) decide who gets raped next in the world. Got to be prepared.

The only idiots not knowing or giving a fuck are you muttlets.

He's certainly the best President America has had in the last 17 years.

actual (You) for speaking what everyone not in America thinks about the orange nigger.

gay

I guess maybe he's too Pro-Israel but other than that he's fine

Lazy? Since you assies live upside down I'm allowing that all of your blood has settled in your brain

>he's objectively dumb and incompetent but think he's smarter and more fit than everyone else, he's fat, greedy and lazy, he's a bully and pro-violence, and finally, nobody really likes him.
>being a billionaire is that easy and simple

its a shame, because back then in your picture, he was more level headed, sane, able to talk in complex critical thinking ways, now hes just this bald fat shell of his former shelf, animated by kikery. They really did hijack the guy as hes senile now and easier to corrupt.
He was starting to become a blowhard dickhead during the apprentice though.

"hurr but hes filthy rich, so he must be a level headed sane sensible person, he couldnt possible deteroriate mentally in his old age of 70s"

>I suck peoples dicks who have money and defend them

What are those people called again? sycophant

He's America. Love it or hate it, you have to deal with it.

who cares about america or the world, it's a shit show all around. i vote for the president that is the funniest so i will be better entertained by his bullshit and clownish traits for the years that follow if he wins. hillary would have been boring. either way rothschild is king of the world, so just vote for the funniest fuck on stage. which puppet entertains you better? that's the real question americans should be asking themselves, and don't get caught up in the bullshit, just be a good person in your own life and try to be kind to those around you.

I would agree but American politics is important to pretty much every country on Earth.. hence, it gets shoved in our face. It's hard not to have an opinion user

look im like, a really smart guy, even a genius maybe! a stable genious! my income is bigly
I have mansions, golden toilets, my wife poses in photo shoots eating diamonds out of a bowl, because we're modest people, bigly! and you know what, we're gonna win so much you gonna come to me and say "please donald trump im TIRRRRED of winning" and by winning, i mean give Israel Jerusalem, BIGLY

You seem unable to deal with it, bigly.

>irrelevant little botique nation
opinion discarded

Yeah.

(You) bigly deserve perfection.

>this is now a Pro-Trump thread
tremendously great negotiator

but at least he gave the kikes jerusalem, bigly!

Fuck off twinky

>retarded boomers
which Trump is one of them.
"....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart."

you've been butthurtposting all night Ausfag, why don't you take a break and chill out?

back in the day, the EL ites would travel there to sacrifice their first born to honor a pledge.
good times.. good times.

sounds bigly!

I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....
....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

He forgot about the 2000 presidential race as a Reform Party candidate and received more than 15,000 votes in the party's California primary.

Trump then quit the race because he concluded that the Reform Party was self-destructing and could not provide the "support a candidate needs to win" although he said would pledge to spend 100 million to campaign.

>all this fucking salt
Still can't get over it can you.

you sound more butthurt than I, le non country man. I was just copying the way he talks for self-lolz, in fact i liked Trump and i sell his MAGA hats to faggots here in NZ, but honestly hes a fucking moron lets be honest.

"Wahh you're butthurt and salty cause you're laughing at somebody! STOP LAUGHING AT HIM!!!"

Bigly

He PERFECTLY represents amerifats.

youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs

pure america