Blacks vs Hispanics

I have been hearing for some time now that black people think that they are better than Hispanics and Hispanics think that they are better than black people. Which one is better? Worse? And why.

Blacks were literally too dumb to leave Africa for millions of years

Blacks are at least American
Beaners are literal invaders and should be gassed

Spics are a bit better than niggers in all areas. A little smarter, commit a little bit less crime, slightly lower rates of illegitimacy, drug addiction, alcoholism, unemployment, make a little bit more money. Still, it is like trying to compare the taste of dog shit, and cat shit. Most Canadians would know the difference from first hand experience, but in the end it is all just shit, and disgusting.

so many namefaggin memeflaggers lately
>is this some new shill tactic?

I'm Mexican,my neighborhood is half black half latino and we all get along

We dem bois

>Inb4 tons of replies

Hispanics are better, not even a contest.

Spics. They're dumb as hell but clever with how they're able to use Murican laws against us. Especially immigration laws. Niggers can't do shit without a Jew doing all of the planning for them.

I think both should kill whitey

>blacks believe themselves to be superior to spics
>spics believe themselves to be superior to blacks
>???
>profit

fuck yourself meme flag degenerate I would love to catch you talking radical nigger communism irl

I'm a spic with white skin and brown hair, I'm pretty much white but im surrounded by dark skinned spics on the daily. They all pretend to be black and hang out with black people all the time.

HISPANIC IS NOT A FUCKING RACE

Are you talking about white spaniards or brown mestizos?

I swear to god, IT'S A GEOGRAPHICAL TERM. There's even legit black hispanics and I don't mean mixed.

Hispanic's not a race, jesus christ is everyone here really that dumb?

Chicano culture and mexican culture is shit but don't compare Hispania culture from Spain to nigger shit

castizo nerd

It seems like you run in to a hard working Hispanic pretty often (construction/other low wage jobs) though. Is there hope for redmeption for them?

the big secret is this: The race war won't even involve whites.
It's going to be blacks vs hispanics and hispanics are going to win and then beg whitey to bleach them so they can be real americans.

hispanics are better than blacks because they arent as violent though they are still violent. they also do better on standardized test than black people

and on the violence side they applied themselves better than blacks. niggergedon starts and obunaga and his sons try to take over the world they cant scare whites into leaving neighborhoods in the north and cant ensure a hillary victory

but mexicans scared off whites in southern cali by kidnaping and selling white female minors into sex trade in mexico. they didnt just shoot a few cops or kill people at atms no they took the children of the people they wanted to move away and sold them into a life of sodomy in a foreign country. when the government stepped in years to late to stop it they could only retrieve some of the girls not all. cant find some in mexico they are probably dead. this isnt a conspiracy theory it was on the news mentioned in passing under obama even on CNN almost mumbled under their breath female anchors on every new network mentioned it on the same day regardless of channel and they mentionedc in the same breath that the obama administration didnt want people talking about it because it could hurt the democrats in the upcoming election cycle

Polite bump.

HAPPENING AT NAVAL AIR BASE
Shill poll wants to get rid of containment general /ptg/
More Than 50 Dead Child Sex Slaves By ‘Men of Wealth’; The Graves

t. Roberto

Here is the answer.
Commies have recruited some of both.
>If you're not with White America you're against us

>Hispanic
>Race

JUST CALL THE BEANERS MEXICAN

Hispanics really were kings (500 years ago)

Aztecs built a city that supported a population greater than any city in Europe at the time.

Mayans had math with zeroes and did astronomy

Incans had fucking roads and stone structures without the need for cement

But Africa? nothing. nada. zilcho.