Why the fuck did the Jews HAVE to be evil? Like, cosmically speaking...

Why the fuck did the Jews HAVE to be evil? Like, cosmically speaking. Why couldn't the small group of super high IQ big nosed kikes been aimed towards the good, and used the power they wield to advance humanity as a whole instead of abusing their power to subvert our societies and destroy them?

Imagine if the media was actually used to tell the truth and to help humanity instead of being used to do nothing but lie.

You can't have cattle if they are on the same playing field as you.

Because behind modern Judaism is the devil. He has sway here too and makes room for the conniving kikes.

I've had this thought process many times. Why not use
the education system, media, and government to shepherd
the population into being good and noble.

Its for Sex, Everything the Jew does is to make sure his penis is inside the youngest thing he can find. Its not that hard to figure out the rest from there, they are unhinged.

They became eternally butthurt when God told them they go to Hell for their kikery. Now that they try to make the entire planet miserable. A self-fulfillling prophecy for the scum of the earth. They get snuffed from the book of life.

Jews have abandoned God and the heritage he had set aside for them. As a result, they are corrupt, twisted and servants of evil.

Jesus himself said they worship in the synagogue of Satan. Very few will escape God's pouring out of his wrath, and only the ones who accept Christ as the Messiah, will share in the Kingdom.

They are lost, but still believe themselves superior, which blinds them to empathy, goodness, and light.

Because Jews HATE goys like us.

Remember. They are "the chosen people" while we are the dirty goyim. They will forever remind us of that whilst they're in power.

They want to degrade you while you politely ask to suck their dick.

We will see some form of that in our lifetimes

We are advancing the common good. Gentiles, like children, are too feeble-minded and shortsighted to understand our work. In time you will learn, and you will regret ever having opposed us.

Post nose with timestamp

>Listen goy, I know it seems like we're destroying everything you love, but it's in your best interest

WTF I love white genocide and the destruction of the family now, thanks kike.

>super high IQ
Dude, their IQ is only at like 113 and IQ only measures analytical ability. Kikes have programmed themselves to fuck goyim over over the last 2000 years.

>good and evil

there's no such thing

this is deep

that's the long term goal for Jews. But the short term goal requires them to break down all past social constructs so that they can introduce their superior and more noble social constructs. Have patience. Trust the jew to have your best interests at heart. He is a member of a very ancient and wise tribe who have studied everything imaginable and taken into account every possibility.

I heard "parasite" is the most successful life form.

>the devil

please dont associate satan with evil. the jewish god is YHWH, not lucifer

>Why da jooos evil?!

You are so fucking brain washed. You mistake an in group preference for evil. They love themselves and their brothers at the expense of you and your people. This is what literally all organisms are supposed to do. It's the basis of life and evolution. Your mind is so corrupt that you think it's a evil conspiracy to do the natural and rational choice. You can't be repaired once you get to this point. Go blow those brain onto your cheap thin apartment walls.

Evil will always win because good is dumb.

In the New Testament, Jesus says Jews are the children of the Devil and so they lie and murder like their father.

Because they can.
They stole the technology fair and square.

That's incorrect, the Bible says that Jews are "of their father the devil, and the works of their father they will do".

kek

Cut open a yarmaluk stolen from a Rabbi and see what you find.

yes, and jesus was a jew that the jewish hated for worshipping satan(hisself). obviously the bibble is tampered with and i've come to my own conclusions from research. dont be a nigger

>used the power they wield to advance humanity as a whole
This is legit how Jews view themselves. Im not making this shit up. Since they mostly became atheists, their new 'chosen people' thing is all about leading the Goyim towards a progressive utopia because we're all dumbasses or something.

Marx is the absolute worst version of this, but it's fucking everywhere in the 20th century. Look at hollywood movies, they aren'T even subtle about this trope, the wise Jewish guy is very often helping out the brutish but well-intentioned aryan guy

The elite globalism pushing Jews are the worst of it, but the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' Jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no Jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just ingrained in their culture. Thereā€˜s the grand globalist Jew conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

Holohoax truth here:

Present day jew power is linchpinned to these fabrications, exaggerations and web of lies.

He was the Savior that had come to fulfill the prophecy. He didn't worship himself, he always worshiped his Father. Stop spreading lies.

Damn juden

Save your masonic bullshit kike face

>its a swede jew pretends the trinity isnt a thing

whatever fag

I remember when Dr. Pierce told us to open our phone books and look at the infinite amount of Jewish organization... No matter what area of life you'll find a dozen specifically Jewish organizations centered around that particular subject.

Read marked area of pic related, it's breathtaking.

ment for

No, I believe in the trinity.

You're a liar and a Jew because "who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ".

Where in the bible dose it say that? Please?

Also would you agree that the bible was rewritten some by jews to make them the "chosen people"

Same thing, asswipe. You worship satan.

>believes in the trinity
>says that the father and the son are not the same

then youre just a kid who doesnt know what theyre talking about. which js a shame since you also worship the kike feverently despite having little knowledge of the subject

My guess is they literally have the devil's dna inside, that's the reason.

no it isnt nigger

In John 8:44, when Jesus is confronted by the Pharisees (the inventors of Judaism and the progenitors of modern Jews), Jesus said this:

>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Later, in the Book of Revelation, he calls them the "synagogue of Satan", specifically referring back to this passage. God is not mocked -- you think the Jews will go unpunished for murdering the Messiah? No, in the end-times, God specifically rains destruction on the remaining Jews that live in Jerusalem.

I don't think the Bible has ever been re-written... it's pretty clear from start to finish what type of a people the Jews are. They've constantly fallen away from God. The name "Israel" literally means "struggling with God". That's what the Jews have always done: struggled with God. When the promised Messiah came, they murdered him. "He came to his own, but his own received him not. But as many did receive him (gentiles), the same gave he power to become the Sons of God".

Ohh so jews ARE chosen people but they dont want god

they rebel against god so that god will save them and/or punish them as he has always done in the bible. That is the philosophy behind sabbateanism and some forms of Jewish messianic thought. "Turn your back on God so that he comes up to you and donkey-punches you"

No no, I'll give you a quick rundown.

Back in Genesis, God picked Abraham and gave him a promise. The promise was that through Abraham "and his seed", all of the nations of the entire world would be blessed. Abraham had a son named Isaac, who had a son named Jacob. Jacob was a good man who loved God, and his name was later changed to Israel. Israel (Jacob) has 12 sons that became the Israelites (and all the sub-tribes of Israel like the Tribe of Judah, the Tribe of Benjamin, etc).

The point of these people being selected was to "be a light unto the gentiles" -- remember God's promise: the ALL NATIONS would be blessed through them.

In the Bible, the Jews constantly fall away from God, then find God again, fall away, find him, fall away, find him, over and over again. Because of this, God promised a Savior that would save the Israelites from their wicked ways, and would bring them back on to the right path to once again "be a light unto the gentiles". But, the Old Testament also prophesied that when this Savior finally came, he would be rejected by his own people.

This is exactly what happened. Jesus was murdered by the Jews, and as a result, the Jews were officially "cut off" from God. In Jesus' day, the Jews would brag that they were descended from Abraham, but Jesus constantly reminded them that this did not matter: "THINK NOT TO SAY WITHIN YOURSELVES, 'WE HAVE ABRAHAM TO OUR FATHER', FOR I SAY UNTO YOU THAT GOD IS ABLE OF THESE STONES TO RAISE UP CHILDREN UNTO ABRAHAM!"

We as Christians are God's chosen people. The Bible is extremely clear on this fact. I'd quote you more verse but I'm out of space.

Thanks.

But you goyim are dumb. Ignaz semmelweis.

Just one example of why you are scum that has held humanity back.

I think this often. Of all possible ways the world could be, why is it this way? Personally, I think creating a MAGA-Civilization like we're attempting always has some evil it must defeat before it can flourish. I feel like this is a repeating human story as old as we've been around, though we usually forget what happened. Some remember, but due to the lack of books/internet the ideas don't spread til much later on in the building civilization, and once the truth is out, those who learn it must scramble to action (what we're doing) or fail to create the MAGA-Civilization.

>Why the fuck did the Jews HAVE to be evil?
They killed Christ.

get your postmodern moral relativistic shit right out of this board you communist heathen

Maybe you don't actually understand what's going on. Have you ever considered that there are reasons for challenges? Not that I'm blaming this on Jews, though. But have you ever considered that being tested helps you grow, or helps you appreciate the good times much better? Adult life is way harder than childhood, yet senior citizens are statistically much happier than teenagers. Despite losing their beauty, having joints that don't work, facing tragedies you might not even be able to imagine yet, they are some of the happiest people on the planet. Just consider that. Christ walked through the desert, but in the end he chose to love instead of hate. Heaven would be boring if you didn't have anything to compare it too, user.