Stop being racist

Stop being racist.

You'd have to lobotomize people.
If God made people different, and God made people intelligent enough to notice, who the hell are you to say God screwed the pooch?

James 2:1-13
tldr discrimination is bad m'kay

that's not very christian and you know it

now stop LARPing as a christian

christianity is about loving all mankind unconditionally

I'm not a racist any more than Jesus Christ. Unlike savage niggers, I'm not malevolent, but sure as hell won't ever help a nigger over a white person, or a foreigner over my blood.

Who died and appointed YOU Christ? Jesus very clearly stated he came for the Jews, and the goys were "dogs at the table" who sometimes got table scraps.
You utterly are wrong about Jesus.

God marked Black people with the mark of Cain, so we'd know to leave them alone - don't associate with them and don't kill them. So much for that. You're the one LARPing as a Christian.

We all have false idols, you've chosen your skin color.

Who would you help first? Me, a french baguette or an irish potato?

post people you would instantly believe if someone claimed they had said something extremely racist

if a headline claimed britney sucker punched a black bellhop for getting "his greasy nigger hands on her new mercedes" i wouldn't even think twice

He's obviously larping, but he's not wrong about loving one another. Your brothers in Christ as well as your enemy to the extent they allow.

>hurr race is skin deep
Niggers are subhuman apes who are vastly more prone to violence and are content living lives avoiding work and responsibility. The few successful ones are at best athletes or actors and otherwise "rappers" making songs about being a degenerate, thug loser.

Jesus was pro-racism.

But it is true that Japs,Chongs and Gooks seldom wear bikini or other sleeveless swimsuits and wear ugly and uncomfortable long sleeved tightshirt(IDK how they call it)instead in beach and waterpark after 2016.how retarded these Barbarians are..(wow such degeneration much Nuke required )Even Worse than Niggers and Hispanics who can still wear bikini like we Caucasians.

What's wrong with being a racist. Isn't that just like being a biologist or geologist.

But god is racist. If he wasn’t, he did he make niggers?

Go fuck yourself beta cuck Jesus.

I do not think that my race is better than other races, nor do I favor any other races than some.
Thus I am not racist.

Anything else is not racist. Learn your definitions

I didn't say I believed I egalitarianism. Love for them isn't submission. I know its pointless, but the bible is clear. Be a Jew Atheist if you want.

What does it mean to be racist?

Can anyone explain to me why being racist is morally wrong?
If being racist or in general in-group preference is bad, why is me preferring my kid over Tyrone's kid bad?

Fuck off, Jesus.

bump

WTF? This is the dumbest thread ever and you bump it? Stop being racist because someone misread the Bible? Seriously?

>Can anyone explain to me why being racist is morally wrong?
>If being racist or in general in-group preference is bad, why is me preferring my kid over Tyrone's kid bad?
I was wondering if any of the shill had a reasonable answer to my question

"fuck off kike"

Family's destruction is the finality of their logic.

This, but seriously.

I don't see any logic user. If I push it further, I should stop prefering myself over others.
I was wondering if any of these shills had actually thought at any length about their positions.

Why is loving your neighbor and brother all of a sudden a decree that you shouldn't love or provide for your own child. Its not an either/or.

> Its not an either/or.
I did not claim it was an either/or. Is preferring your son to your neighbour's son bad? And if so why?