America Hate Thread

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GXutI1apNZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck America and KING MUTT

>Hate thread

saw this thread yesterday

>British flag
>Not hating America
Mutt in exile detected

Who the hell is behind this copypasta being spammed all over this board?

MAG-

youtu.be/GXutI1apNZ4

>- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels

This is typical of all highly religious countries and tells you exactly what the religion business is all about.

>pasta

Accurate pasta is accurate.

>everything I don't like I make fun of

fuck off mutthole

Ausfag here, literally shitposting while drinking at the pub and gambling. I won the lottery of life being born here, sucks to be you circumcised amerifats.

>- HIV more common in America than Somalia

I doubt this.

At least We Caucasians can wear bikini while Japs,Gooks and Chongs seldom wear bikini and other sleeveless swimsuits and wear ugly and uncomfortable long sleeved tightshirt instead in waterpark or beach after 2016.lololololo how retarded these Barbarians are...by such degeneration...worse than niggers and hispanics who can still wear bikini or sleeveless one pieced swimsuits...

>Posting a face pic of yourself on Sup Forums
>Shitposting instead of socializing.
>Not realizing gambling is just wasting your money.

Kys

He has nigger nappy hair too. Also drinking alcohol is for losers.

You think I'm going to take advice off you? did you not read the OP? if I ever want to learn how to be a mixed mutt circumcised obese unhappy income-inequal faggot, I'll give you a call m8

mate fucking get on wheres the gold you faggot, if not wheres the diamonds. Literally won 250 off a accidental 5 dollar hit through a feature fucking pokies are addictive as fuck.

>america is shit look at all these shitty statistics that are on par with mexico or black africa?!?
>did you correct for demographics to remove the effect of literal mexicans an black africans?
>with this correction aren’t white americans among the top of europeans?
>silence intensifies

>foreskinposting

Need to move to a fedora tier country like khmer rouge cambodia

Hardly any inequality when most people are just dead

Now on lightning links breh

Why wouldn't I? you wanna see my doodle or what cunt?

Americans polluted fascism by mixing it up with their dumb pinochet crap and their pseudo ideologies like "national capitalism" "libertarian fascism" and so on.

Fuck off america just because you are so dumb that you can't have decent politics you don't have to ruin our ideologies too

Kek this
Americans are fucking retards

>t. moor rape baby

carry on about your cock mate, keep going

You wanna suck on it?

Me too m80. Just won $100 on 10 spot keno. Praise kek.

Great posts from Ausfailia as always.

If I didn't know your country is a failed state full of bogan crackheads and with an aversion for individual talent I would move there in a heartbeat.

>buttblasted religiotard

Ok 56%

Love me a Keno, was staying at the cas on Friyay night and they have fucking Keno on the TV's in the rooms.

Nice one Zhang, you zinged us good. Now go back to circumcising your white babies trying to be Americanos.

Sweet. Room service and keno and you don’t have to get out of bed.

>t. 32%

Correct. It's pretty bad, and probably irreversibly fucked at this point. There's no point in "saving the republic," it's time to accelerate its demise. That's the only good favor we can do for the world.

It is the fault of Republicans for the most part.

So, after seeing your list, I assume you have gone through all the paperwork and paid all the fees to become an ex-pat?
Where were you planning to relocate to?
No?
Do you have a plan to address these issues?
Do you do anything to improve your or anyone's lot in life?
No?
So, you're just a little bitch whining about stuff.
Cool with me.

>flag
>hating the States
You must be good goy yes?

We don't do that to babies in the sophisticated part of Canada (Where British genetics are not found).
Sad to find out your father did not escape the famed anglo lunacy. Guess the individualist streak only goes so far in bong blood, even among convicts.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, faggot.

Im proud of our past. Not so much our present. I used to study WW2 as a great victory for good and now I, like so many, realize our leaders and the British were both cowtowing to the elite bankers. If we had listened to those telling us to stay out of the war or even better, to fight with Germany, perhaps the west wouldn't be so reviled today. All of our current freedoms are a deception. Once (they) revoke the 2nd ammendment, we are finished.

Btw, im a 6'5" bald (formerly blonde) blue eyed adonis so fuck you, op, you pussy bitch

In order
-being poor in America is alright. I'm poor. I have enough. So what if others succeed disproportionately? Most people are fools
-our GDP is large enough to solve this if we get on it
-infrastructure bill when? I agree
-in terms of? Our quality of care is high. Our wait times are some of the best in the world.
-we have the freedom to kill our selves with bad food, cigs, and sugar. Unironically the cost of freedom
-Pollution is bad. Sure.
-Sure, but we get entertainment value out of them and they generally eat their own
-you can do whatever you want in the south. It's pretty cool desu.
-coastal bias. We don't hate ourselves in flyover land like you do. Stay on the coasts. We're full.
-Is infant mortality an actual problem? There's too many people in Botswana aswell.
-because they die of HIV in Somalia
-"our fields are too bountiful". Again. Da Brice of freedum
-I find strangers to have intellectual conversations with regularly. The masses are dumb, sure, but I'm not convinced that's specific to the United States. Not to mention intelligence isn't the end all be all of character.
-it's the world's currency my dude

It's not perfect, but it sure beats England.

Are you in Queerbec?

Keep drinking that poison dickbrain.

Keep being a circumcised fatso mutt?

Stralia is the closest nation on character to America. Much love.

Clean that smegma twatwaffel.

I would like to voice my disqust and confusion for all this amerimutt stuff. It doesn't serve any purpose, its not funny and it alienates half the anons on this board.
A lot of the people here are American, and its one of the places where the stuff that gets discussed here is most relevant and also most hidden by the MSM.
This is different from the general hate between europoors/amerifats that there was before. It was just fun rivalry, Sup Forums style. Now this is something nastier, more insidious.
Useless rant over, tldr confused and sad over this amerimutt forced meme.

How do you do my Queersland friend

I do have to agree with you on these points, would rather be in a different country and not here. Iq of 122 if you wanted to know.

really makes u think

Why would I not? it is part of my hygiene routine m8.

Just OK at this stage, m8.

Show me your uncut Queerbec penis.

>be circumcised
>get blowjobs

>Muh foreskin
No one gives a fuck about your dick skin

;)

im not proud to be an american. i'm proud to be a human being, proud to be a christian. other than christ's teaching everything else is shit. politics, religion anything is a bunch of lies and dogshit. what is america? some idea. some semantics, a name some italian or spanish guy slapped onto some dirt between the pacific and atlantic. none of the shit matters, the arguments. just being kind to others, doing your work, taking care of yourself, is what matters.

natives: it's our land!
when did you come here natives?
natives: 10,000 20,000 years ago
okay we came here not that long ago
natives: but you were mean to us
okay who were you mean to when you first came here?
natives: there was no one here
really how do you know? it's just so long ago that now it doesn't matter, but shit matters more because it happened within 1000 years?

it's all bullshit, people's petty arguments over land, politics blah blah blah, just be kind to eachother or you are the faggot

Just pause for a moment and remember that one of your parents first thoughts about their little baby boy (you) was that he is going to be too fucking stupid to wash his own body so we have to get part of it cut off.

That is how intelligent you and your mutt breeding stock are.

Do flaccid.

what are you talkling about true americans realized to keep their superior gene set that they should only keep it in the family.

>Scrawny soyboy arms
>Dick posting
Sort yourself out retard

can't rn sweetie

I'm not afraid to tell you guys that I did a bit of meatgazing in America when using urinals, I can honestly say that my research tells me 100% of white Americans are circumcised. Some really messily (even when soft).

Anglo countries are fucked up. Anglos and some jews in the us have dominated the world order since the Brittish Empire

>Looking at dicks
Faggot

>Americans are circumcised
>Americans are fat
>Americans are retarded
What CAN'T the Amazing Mutterican do? It's a smorgasbord of pure failure haha