Liberal second generation immigrant born and raised in Sweden here...

Liberal second generation immigrant born and raised in Sweden here, parents migrated here early 80s from a non-Arab country in the Middle East, ask me anything.

>inb4 unfunny "haha swedenistan XD rape lmao XD" posts

>ama
why dont you leave?

Seriously nobody wants you niggers in Europe

ALSO, ALSO ALSO MR. RIPLEY TOLD ME

why are you on this board mekseb

>nonArab Middle Eastern country
So you're a Turk?

I occasionally lurk here, interesting to get a glimpse into the mind of racists / nazis since very few of them actually dare to voice their opinions irl.

No, quite the opposite.

That's probably because nobody wants to talk to you, shitskin.
Whats the opposite of a turk?

probably hes gerogian or armenian kek

The irony is hilarious.

Figure it out :^)

>very few of them actually dare to voice their opinions irl.

Probably because it's illegal, you effeminate parsi mong.

Where do you live, id like to run you over with my car

How long did you play WoW?

haha, fair enough.
either of these? Greek? Opposites don't really work with countries, mate.
You're not exactly a rare sight around here, so asking you questions is really more of a reddit thing. But if you wanna ask us questions, go ahead.

No it's not lmao

Who hurt you?

I'm more of the CS type of person :^)

Post a picture of your face so we can laugh

The opposite of the roach is the equally swarthy Armenian

would you let MC Ride in the white ethnostate?

Your shitty attitude against us northern europeans, why should anyone be afraid to voice their opinions around you?
You gonna supress their rights?

I really hope that's not you, Soran Ismail.

Funny guy you are, i bet hes your biggest idol

Of course.

Poo eyes urk

So according to image search you've been a bug man for 6 years now

whiter than you, mohamed

I've never had a shitty attitude against northern europeans, it's actually been the opposite. You should go out more and talk to people.

>You gonna supress their rights?

Why would I? I couldn't care less lol

U half 2go bak

It was a hint to but somehow fucked up quoting that post :^)

>Greek
greece is med sea, caucasus could still pass as middle eastern non arab place.
hes obviously one of these or chechen muhhamed

Can I come to the US? I have a Software Engineering degree and willing to pay taxes :^)

The best thing you could do is return to whatever shithole your parents came from, that would be respectful.
I dont talk to ugly strangers.

Don't worry, I'll leave in the future. Swedes are nice people but most of you are too naive and credulous.

No, but you can go back.

>dare to voice
because they could end up in jail you absolute faggot.

are u finally tell us what the actual fug are u or should i go to bed u autistic attention seeking fagit

Hah we are the most beautiful people on this planet, i get why you want to leave.
You can never be one of us, why would anyone in america want you, they need an ethnostate of their own.

Ahmed!

GET THE FUCK OUT

Sure our cities are full of welcoming dark people. I'm sure if you explain you're Swedish-whatever they will welconeyou with open arms. Our black folk are the kindest people you'd ever meet

>non Arab country in the middle East

Hello schlomo

He probably cant return to wherever his parents spawned, cause theyll hate him there like a rootless hound hed be shooed at.

See You're not going to be put in jail for voicing your racist opinions, what world do you live in?

Sure, but your beauty isn't going to help you from being decimated by Islam. Ironic that you complain about shitty attitudes :^)

>attention whoring on Sup Forums

I'd be welcomed with open arms, I just don't want to live in a shitty 3rd world country.

When the purge happens, will you also be getting lynched?

Then why do you live in Sweden?

Probably not, I'm an atheist and most people mistake me for being from the Balkans. I doubt a purge is ever going to happen though

Islam has no right in the north, and it is so incompatible as it doesnt even pass as a religion in the eyes of swedes, we see it for what it is and we will wage war if we get the chance and once we organize, we wont forget and it wont be pretty.
You think some manlet police are gonna stop us?
FM boys will join in with a precious smile on their lips.

> I just don't want to live in a shitty 3rd world country.

HAPPENING AT NAVAL AIR BASE
Shill poll wants to get rid of containment general /ptg/
More Than 50 Dead Child Sex Slaves By ‘Men of Wealth’; The Graves
Holocaust Thread

You doubt it but when things get dire, you think well be as mercyful when the fredagsmys doesnt exist anymore?
Well set things straight im sure of it

>pls let me stay in your country whitey

Yes yes I'm sure you will, keep posting on Sup Forums while Saudi Arabia and Turkey establish new mosques every day.

Lmao, are you larping? I honestly can't tell.

>>I just dont
who gives a fuck what you want you belong there in the shit.

Yes they are funding the construction of these buildings, easy to demolish once power has been taken hold of.
Just as easy to ship shit like you back where you came from, if theres a will theres a way and we have all right to do so.

When the Moslems launch their inevitable uprising, do you think you'll be spared? Or will they take your head for being a naturalized traitor?

Ask your shitty parents if they came to sweden for the good weather, once the gibs are gone i bet you run of to the next country asap.
Fucking parasite
>>Can i come to us and get gibs?
Thats your mentality, that of a rootless hound yapping for gibs

Yes, because mosques are just buildings that you can demolish and that's the end of that. Once you do that, the ideology they've brainwashed people with will vanish, it's that easy! They should've sent you down to Syria to take down ISIS, you seem to have a very good grasp on how things work.

Hi rabbi

My whole family would most likely face beheading, but I intend on getting out of here before that happens.

Well, my parents migrated here around 40 years ago to flee from war. They've paid taxes for the majority of those years, although I admit they do hate the weather. :^)

שלום

We deal with the strangers who self impose segragation first, then we tear down those buildings since they are empty.
You have a very naive view of swedes, we will go medieval on your fucking ass.
I dont mind isis killing other shit humans, it can go on as it always have who gives a fuck about them they are human excrement.

>No it's not lmao

Yes it is. We have hate speech laws to safeguard the feelings of submissive parsi catamites and their big Turk bulls.

Fled war, what bs you think we will flee when the day comes we will fight for blood and soil as in our right.