EAT LESS MEAT - uwu edition

A lot of you aren't redpilled on the Meat Question. We on average eat way more meat than we did 500 years ago. It's been increasing ever since. We lost connection with how it's produced and just go to the supermarket and buy whatever is cheap or tasty. There are three big reasons to start eating less meat:

>1) HEALTH: There have been many studies done on mortality and meat, especially processed meat, consumption and there is a positive association between lower mortality in particular due to cardiovascular diseases, but also to cancer.
Still not convinced that meat is bad for your health? Watch this documentary for further redpills:
WHAT THE HEALTH
youtu.be/hJAKWQ6dDpQ
>2) ENVIRONMENT: The livestock sector may be the largest source of water pollution (due to animal wastes, fertilizers, pesticides), and it contributes to emergence of antibiotic resistance. It accounts for over 8% of global human water use. It is by far the biggest cause of land use, as it accounts for nearly 40% of the global land surface. It is a significant driver of biodiversity loss, as it causes deforestation, ocean dead zones, land degradation, pollution, and overfishing.
Still not convinced that animal agriculture is one of the biggest environmental threat? Watch this documentary for further redpills:
COWSPIRACY
youtu.be/S-XP79o8gqQ
>3) ETHICS: Animals are sentient beings, they feel pain and suffering. Putting them into death camps and killing them is unethical. Animals are not property or a commodity.
Still not convinced that eating meat isn't morally justifiable? Watch this documentary for further redpills:
EARTHLINGS
youtu.be/BrlBSuuy50Y

Eating less meat is the rational manly side not the emotionally atached woman side. Remember Hitler was vegetarian.
Why aren't you eating less meat Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_CXwa-_5Uk
express.co.uk/life-style/health/874634/sex-libido-diet-testosterone-red-meat-zinc-best-supplements
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
youtube.com/watch?v=utPkDP3T7R4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1) cow flesh tastes good.
2) I don't care about your morality, ethics or your fake science. .

Hitler was a vegetarian, making it based

Take the onion pill user
Goes great with SAGE

EATING MEAT IS DEGENERATE

Veggies kill.....cancer

lulz

soyboy supreme reporting in, 21 years of veggies and onions. super hi T. Trust me I know these things.

Soy is the answer?

Not an argument, pleasure (taste) is no justification.
This
Onions are good
This
This
You veggie?

You don't need soy

I actually went vegetarian a few months ago. I didn't do it particularly for ethical or environmental reasons or even health reasons, but these are certainly positives. I don't really know why, and I used to eat meat literally every day.
Also this

Bump, because Sup Forums is bluepilled on this subject.

Kek, definitely keep on going. Eating meat is not necessary and those three arguments in OP are solid. Have made this thread for the 5th time and nobody was able to give any good rebuttal.

>eat less meat
>pic of a dairy cow
Everytime

This is all jewish lies. We used to eat almost entirely meat. Meat consumption has gone down. Its just more centralized so it looks like it went up. The Jews want us to be vegan soyboys so they promote veganism which is unnatural.
watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=8_CXwa-_5Uk

>Still not convinced that animal agriculture is one of the biggest environmental threat?
Industrial farming is a product of civilization not carnivory. Depopulation is the only solution.

>3) ETHICS: Animals are sentient beings, they feel pain and suffering. Putting them into death camps and killing them is unethical.

Ethics are all subjective. There is no good or evil in nature. Vegans are basically christcucks. I don't care if animals are sentient, so are niggers.

>remember Hitler was vegetarian
Not an argument. In fact malnourishment could have made him make military blunders.

No, meat is tasty.

>HEALTH
I eat grass fed cows. Your argument even says the risk factor is processed meats.

Ironically eating a grass fed cow kills less animals then eating plants. You do realise small animals die producing plant product. Small rodents ect die during harvesting and pest control of the crops. So on a life per life basis it's more ethical to eat large wild animals.

As far as we know Hitler committed suicide. By your logic that would be based as well.

>EATING MEAT ISN'T HEALTHY!!!!
Full retard. The various flesh, organs and even the bones are all miracle foods for the human body. Eating veg all the time just causes stomach and intestinal cancer.

Its because of two reasons.
1) you probably ate less processed foods
2) Autophagia. You are literally eating your own fat and flesh. People fasting report the same feeling, but you could get it by simply eating only meat as well. Eventually you will run out of nutrients, unless you just eat a shit ton of eggs all the time.

>Remember Hitler was vegetarian.
Hitler has extremely poor health and was taking many medications that messed with his mind. He didn't even know what was going on during the end of the war and his generals didn't even bother telling him.

Red meat gives you testosterone and energy. Fuck off faggot.

I do eat a lot of eggs, dairy and nuts. I ate very few processed foods to begin with. The main difference now is I eat more legumes and green vegetables. I have actually gained weight (I lift and run) while getting slightly leaner.

Kek
>This is all jewish lies.
Sure thing goyim
>We used to eat almost entirely meat. Meat consumption has gone down.
Sauce?
>Posting a video of sv3rige
Kek, that dude is in psychosis and retarded. If you take him seriously you really need to question your own sanity.
>Depopulation is the only solution
Sure, how are you gonna achieve that? Start doing something now instead of being a passive gentile.
>Ethics are all subjective.
So causing unnecessary animal suffering is okay.
>In fact malnourishment could have made him make military blunders.
Really? That's just a theory you made up. Vegetarian diet doesn't cause malnourishment.

I hope you're just shitposting and not actually this stupid.
What if human flesh is tasty?
>health
Beef is still a class 2 carcinogen
>muh plants
Eating meat causes more plants to ""suffer"" because most get turned into animal feed.
> Eating veg all the time just causes stomach and intestinal cancer.
Sauce?
Wtf, stop with your pseudoscience
>testosterone
Sauce?

express.co.uk/life-style/health/874634/sex-libido-diet-testosterone-red-meat-zinc-best-supplements

have you even considered that protein was found out to be good for you less than a century ago you daft cunt?

Why isn't Sup Forums vegan?

>linking an article
Do you got actual studies, because I've got some:

Red meat decreases sperm count:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/
Red meat and Colorectal cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

Also pumpkin seeds, coconut, maca, advocado and chia seeds also boost T levels.

Animals can't even make proteins. All proteins come from plants, eating animals is inefficient.

*sigh*

pussy ass veganposters BTFO, hands off my sausages.

The production of meat does not change based on how much meat that you personally eat. Nor does it change based on how much meat the entirety of the Netherlands eats or on the entirety of the West.

There are over a billion chinese people who all say they want MORE MEAT. There are over a billion indian people who all say they way MORE MEAT.

If you do not buy a steak. Your neighbor will. If he doesn't either, the neighboring city will.

Guess what. Denmark has two main exports:

Meat production and gigantic transport ships.

Either way, the animals will be bred, they will be slaughtered and they will be eaten by humans.

Wether it is a chinese person or you, who eats the animal makes no difference.

Actually it does, because you eating the animal causes less polution due to less transport.

So eat the fucking steak, nigger.

>Taste isn't a justification
I'll eat all the meat I want just because it tastes good faggot.

It's strange isn't it, they all claim to be redpilled geniuses that aren't docile normies. But in truth a large part is just very ignorant and arogant about a lot of shit.
>unrational emotional attachment to meat
Who's the pussy?
>“The percentage of people who are vegan is too low to make a significant difference.”(The old, “Why bother trying, it’s only a drop in the bucket, so who cares” argument.
I don’t even know where to begin with this one. You must not assist in any charitable efforts at all, right? I mean, you’re just one person – what can you do to help? I assume you don’t vote in presidential elections either, because after all, your vote is just a drop in the bucket. Why even take another breath? In fact, why even feed your children? There are so many more on this planet, why would your kids need to live any longer? What could they possibly contribute?
>Another woman
How does it feel to be irrational manchild?

>The production of meat does not change based on how much meat that you personally eat. Nor does it change based on how much meat the entirety of the Netherlands eats or on the entirety of the West.
Supply and demand. More people who, "individually", refuse to buy meat and dairy will cause the demand to go down and thus the supply. You are not talking about one person in the Netherlands.

>There are over a billion chinese people who all say they want MORE MEAT. There are over a billion indian people who all say they way MORE MEAT.
Oh yes, China. what a place we should strive to emulate. I heard the air is really fresh there. You also talk about India as if a vegan/vegetarian population isn't a decent chunk of the total population.

>If you do not buy a steak. Your neighbor will. If he doesn't either, the neighboring city will.
Until there aren't any more steaks being sold. Then they have to be locally produced.

>Guess what. Denmark has two main exports: meat production and gigantic transport ships.
Currently it does. It seems like you don't understand what the goal of the movement is.

>Either way, the animals will be bred, they will be slaughtered and they will be eaten by humans.
While they don't need to be bred, if they aren't bred they can't be slaughtered, and if they aren't slaughtered and packaged they can't be sold and eaten.

>Whether it is a Chinese person or you, who eats the animal makes no difference. Actually it does, because you eating the animal causes less pollution due to less transport.
So now you care about pollution? Stop eating meat. Something tells me you didn't see any of the info in OP's post.

>We on average eat way more meat than we did 500 years ago.
We eat more of lots of stuff than we did 500 years ago- that's what agricultural and livestock advances did.
Meat & cooking meat was involved in improved digestion & development with easy access to amino acids for building proteins. You get a lot more protein in one steak than in the same weight or volume of plants/legumes.
Also things like liver have lots of other nutrients like iron. If you get iron from stuff like spinach you have to have vitamin...D? or C? as well to help access the iron, so you have to have a really varied diet to get all the necessary minerals from just plants. (not that it can't be done per se, but meat has benefits).

I'm currently trying a plant-based diet but I still eat eggs from my own free-range chickens and would eat meat from my local meat/dairy farm because it doesn't have all the added antibiotics and terrible lifestyle for animals like they do in mass slaughtering farms.
I'm mainly doing it for the ethical reasons of I personally don't want to consume animals that have had a shitty lifestyle, bred for characteristics & kept in places that make their lives miserable & short.
However I recognize the dietary benefits of meat (and the fact some of it is delicious), I just don't like the current corporate practices.

fpbp

Good rebuttal
>We eat more of lots of stuff than we did 500 years ago
True, but the increased meat intake isn't good for our health and environment + causing a lot of unnecessary suffering.
>I'm currently trying a plant-based diet
Nice man, keep at it.
It really isn't, it's just showing of ignorance and arogance.

It should be "eat *fewer* meat", you retard.

>You get a lot more protein in one steak than in the same weight or volume of plants/legumes.

>increased meat intake isn't good for our health and environment
Everything in moderation.
I am curious to see where the next health fad will go, how the meat industries will be affected, and how developing nations will be as a market.

Ok I stand corrected on that front but is it complete protein?
Or are there animo acids like tryptophan that it's hard to get enough of without meat?

>It should be "eat *fewer* meat", you retard.
Say that to a prostitute... Kek'd.

>Everything in moderation.
The concept of “moderation” is intangible

The lipid hypothesis is junk science pushed by the NWO to get us all on calorie restricted, low-protein diets. Half of vegans are emaciated cultists that exhibit premature aging and neurological problems. The other half are roiding narcissists who virtue-signal for the sponsorships and college poon. Humans, chimpanzees and dolphins are the smartest animals because they all eat prodigious amounts of meat.

Essential amino acids cannot be made by the body. As a result, they must come from food, whereas the remaining 11 do not.
The 9 essential amino acids are: histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine.
Plants have these amino acids. Specifically tryptophan can come from soybeans, wheat, walnuts, potatoes, mushrooms, etc..

Man has always been an omnivore, ffs drying and curing meat for long term/future consumption predates agriculture ffs.

White people wouldn't exist if humans were herbivores, we'd have been absolutely fucked in colder climates

to add to this what do you think native peoples from cold climates like Eskimos primarily survive off of?

Meat and animal fats

So I live mostly vegetarian and only eat animals wich I killed myself. youtube.com/watch?v=utPkDP3T7R4

I never understood the need for this fancy soy fake meat products.

>calorie restricted, low-protein diets
Don't put yourself on one, those aren't inherent in vegan diets anyway.
>Half of vegans this, half of vegans that
Those are people, and not veganism
>...are the smartest animals because they eat meat
Food doesn't make you smart

>...are the smartest animals because they eat meat
>Food doesn't make you smart

Yes, but meat is an easy source for energy and the brain needs a lot of it.

Eskimos suffer from atherosclerosis, severe bone loss, parasites, meat derived chemical pollution, and overall shit nutrition.

Carb foods are an easy source of energy and the brain needs a lot of it. Ever heard of glucose?

Kek, you're right
>I am curious to see where the next health fad will go
Don't know, but veganism/vegetarianism is on the rise.
>The lipid hypothesis is junk science pushed by the NWO
Are you a scientist or a (((meat shill)))? The majority of the scientists support it so I think it's safe to assume.
>on calorie restricted, low-protein diets
How so? Eating minimum meat doesn't restrict you to eat as much calories or protein as you want.
>Half of vegans
Seriously..... not an argument.
>all eat prodigious amounts of meat.
Chimpanzees only eat like 3% of meat
We don't need meat in our diet, definitely not the amount we're currently consuming.
Are you an Eskimo? Literally not an argument.
>So I live mostly vegetarian and only eat animals wich I killed myself.
Nice,
>I never understood the need for this fancy soy fake meat products.
Because people are used to eating meat like things and people keep buying them (me too occasionally)

>Are you a scientist or a (((meat shill)))? The majority of the scientists support it so I think it's safe to assume.
Why do Vegan shills accuse others of shilling? No one has to convince people to eat mouth-watering, life sustaining meat as humans have always done. The shilling, coaxing, lying and harassment all come from vegans. Projection much?

>How so? Eating minimum meat doesn't restrict you to eat as much calories or protein as you want.
It is. Unless you want to go on a ton of expensive supplements which are made in earth-destroying factories.

>Seriously..... not an argument.
When an entire group is demonstrating obvious signs of mental/emotional impairment, there is a good chance that the groups has beliefs and practices that are detrimental to human health.

>Chimpanzees only eat like 3% of meat
As documented by Jane Goddall, chimpazees will go on hunting binges for monkey meat. In captivity when given the choice between meat and vegetables they will choose meat to the point of exclusivity. Next you will tell dolphins they need to stop eating fish and go on an all seaweed and plankton diet. "Hurr look how big whales get just by eating plankton. Fish have feelings too."

Veganism is a death-cult. I'm surprised you have the energy to do this day after day. Doesn't the pain of being this stupid take a toll after a while.