Is Trump a genius?

Is Trump a genius?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Party_presidential_primaries,_2000
web.archive.org/web/20180106040559/https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-seeks-18-billion-over-decade-to-expand-border-wall-1515148381
washingtonexaminer.com/record-135-billion-a-year-for-illegal-immigration-average-8075-each-25000-in-ny/article/2635757
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That word doesn't give him enough credit.

is water wet?

The fact that his shitposts trigger so many liberals is beyond amazing

Made billions of dollars.
Triggered the DNC repeatedly to have a massive Chimp out..
Genius? Seriously likely.

Yep. Yet he is getting a bit lazy since all he deals with are sand niggers and the idiot press.

his IQ is bigly

Given all he has accomplished he is either brilliant, hired and surrounded himself with geniuses or is the luckiest man ever.

Old school New Yorker. Sharp as a tack, talks like a taxi driver.

Apparently not enough of a genius. His administration just put out a 10-year long-term border proposal with no border wall, after he spent years promising one.

>went from millionaire to billionaire
>television celebrity
>most powerful man in the world by being the president of the US
Gee, idk-not a lot of people outrank him. I can't say an idiot can make all this occur so perhaps.

Yes he invented the gorilla channel nigger

He is far beyond a genius

He's a brooklyn genius. Definitely smart, but still talks like an idiot.

Of course he is, smartest shark of all times.

very smart
big league brain
super smart as fuck
huge intellect
genius as it gets

Trump is of another dimension, english vocabulary does not coherently grab all the information he is trying to convey

Yes.

He's a very stable genius. The best. Perhaps ever, in history.

He's a kike slave

There's even an interview floating around of him. Talking about how he gets along better with taxi drivers, doormen, etc. As opposed to rich stuck up people.

better than that, he is clairvoyant

Probably. They're not terribly uncommon.

Yeah, the guy has high i.q.

This thread, these comments
>Oh my...

No it’s not actually

Except for that time he ran in 2000, but never mind that...

A genius that knows how to act. If you had a camera on him 24/7 you'd see its bullshitting

the average white man has a pretty high IQ already, add in being rich and becoming president mean yeah probably.

Don't you have a spork to bin?

I'm smarter than Trump, and I'm just pretty sharp. Sharp enough to know real fucking eggheads would brain stomp on us both.
>hits sock soaked in cold vulcanizing fluid
>WAWAWAWawawawawawAWAWAWAW

Yes

More like a degenius

Do facts upset you friend?

yes, just has low verbal IQ, his IQ (as in general intelligence) is probably in the top 0.1% of the world's population.

He's got pretty impressive verbal skills. You just have to be able to learn how to read between the lines a bit for a lot of his modern public speaking style.

oh you mean that time when rudy wore a dress and he publicly endorsed slim shady and he never campaigned, fundraised etc.

that counts as a totally serious legit attempt on his part to run for president.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Party_presidential_primaries,_2000

"The party's 2000 presidential candidate would be entitled to $12.5 million in matching funds. Several high-profile candidates vied for the nomination, including Donald Trump, Pat Buchanan, and physicist John Hagelin."

Just because he failed doesn't make his attempt not legitimate

Yes it is.

/wet/
adjective
1. covered or SATURATED with water or another liquid.

>not remembering Trump is the meme candidate, elected for keks, in a raid that went much too far

The more impressive move was in the Primaries, where he beat a dozen candidates, had the mainstream republican power base hating his ass, and was outspent 10 to 1.

Clearly a media genius.

nope, that's not the standard you moron, the claim is "1st attempt" not "1st run"

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE

Quite the opposite

No he is a dumb-moron who beat the smartest and most well prepared politician in history.... wait what?

yes

Exactly. He attempted to become president in 2000 and failed. He did on his second attempt. Hence, not his 1st attempt.

How is your reading comprehension so low?

A Jewnius?

why does Sup Forums keep falling for the trump-jew?

For the whole of 5 months. He dropped from the race as early as February 2000 because of party in-fighting. Doesn't even count.

The white people president is probably gonna chimp out and start another world war.

Yes. He has navigated the most hostile political territory I have ever seen.

he has accomplished so much in one year in politics than any other career politician in a lifetime. He has also done this w/o any help from Congress or support from the MSM. I would say the term genius does not give him enough credit.

the wall will be trees by the way

Yeah that's like bill clinton saying it depends on what your definition of is, is. Some levels rhetorical trickery shouldn't be tolerated just shunned.

People don't appreciate this. My co-worker literally thinks that if he was Donald Trump he could do as good of a job as him at shitposting.

Source?

His election alone is proof of his genius. He knows well how to manipulate the masses even better than career politicians backed by literally the whole establishment like Hillary

So the reasoning is that Trump is a big troll and not insane/senile?

Jeez you know it's the fucking newfags (hate the word but it fits) they weren't around for those threads so they aren't in on the joke. I guess they're being trolled too?

Maybe he's a bit crazy like a fox, maybe he doesn't quite have it together as much as he did 30 years ago. But he's very obviously a troll. There's no question about that.

disregard that I suck cox.

He's played the media cabal for 2 years straight.

Either him, or the guy strategizing with him is, undoubtedly.

Pretty sure he's just a literal retard m8

Beat Bushes
Beat Clintons
Beat faceberg
Beat MSM
Beat google
Beat Alwaleed
Beating deep state

What do you think?

I think it's safe to say he's in over his head a bit and does goofy things sometimes, but retard clearly not.

How do you explain his knowledge of memes to gain popularity and notoriety? He shitposts intentionally to be the center of attention and get into peoples heads and thats how he became president

It's proof that the majority of white voters are pretty dumb.

>I guess they're being trolled too?
I think we broke the World.

Trump's campaign seemed like a social experiment gone way too far.

Two runs
Two scoops

Not far enough, at all.
Fuck it.

reading is really hard. $1.8 billion annually to stop $135 billion in illegal alien benefits

web.archive.org/web/20180106040559/https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-seeks-18-billion-over-decade-to-expand-border-wall-1515148381

washingtonexaminer.com/record-135-billion-a-year-for-illegal-immigration-average-8075-each-25000-in-ny/article/2635757

What did they mean by this?

Mexican eating trees?
The wall can be fucking anything as long as it keep them out

MAGA

He seems pretty darn smart to me! He sounds like an American alpha male when he talks and that triggers the liberal arts college educated SJW snowflakes who confuse being $200,000 in debt for their masters in child psychology with actual intelligence.

He's a spoiled rich kid retard, it just happens that rural white America eats that shit up.

If were dumb, then you faggots that elected and forgave trudeau for planning white genocide with muslims are worse than the somalis you love so

checked

High iq for sure

I don't know if he's a genius or just been lucky, but the way he was able to maneuver and win the republican primaries against 17 other republicans and then went on to beat hillary. He either is really smart or just has good timing.

When memes transcend into reality.

MY SIDES

Yeah he's passed so much amazing legislation all on his own I can't even keep track!

Genius business man.
Created a problem (that most people didn't care about): illegal immigrants
Provided a solution: build a wall
End result: president

>that most people didn't care about
How new are you? He knocked it out of the park making immigration an early focal point of the campaign rhetoric.

His words suggest he's not.

His status suggests he is.

Yes, a very stable one at that.

He ran with a drag queen as his vp for the nomination of the REFORM PARTY. Didnt even run for president as he was never nominated.

GOD BLESS TRUMP
SAVIOR OF THE WEST

He has flashes of lucidity once in a while.
Semi genius at best.

If and only if he finishes the wall.

>leaf