Drumpf is over

Trump just requested $18 billion for the wall, after he promised Mexico would pay for it. He cannot keep his promises.

It's over. Next election I'm voting Democrat.

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jackass flag
>Next election I'm voting Democrat.
Just like the last election, OP.
We read your trolling guide. You're a fail at LARPing.

This is retarded. He did not request a wall.

Costs California alone more than that every year, we'll be saving that so I guess the wall is free

Sage you retards, sage. Do you not realize we are in the middle of a shill war?

Like your vote even matters. Dumbass sheep.

Did you take that tide pod meme literally?

I lay in bed at night and I can’t sleep. What has happened to my country? I am ready to fight the GOP to death if there is a second civil war.

Good, this meme has played out.

Well, done guys, let's find a new fun way of being horrible people on the internet.

>assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

Franklin didn't see Germans as white.

MEXICO WILL PAY

CHINA WILL PAY

THE WORLD WILL PAY

I'll take 1 big Mac, 12 diet Cokes, and 1 wall please

t. Sharia blue

His soul is an unflushed toilet.

sage slide thread fuck shills

Yeah funny how the quote cuts out ever ethnicity he lists as not white, including every German except Saxons and 'swarthy swedes'.

Trump is a fucking retard shill and his supporters are idiots, but to be fair this is the one thing that shouldn't be surprising.

Anyone who honestly believed an American president was going to get a poor failed state to pay billions for a wall that only hurts them is so retarded they should be killed and have their corpse made as part of the wall.

drumphtf btfo!

HEY, HEY, hes a stable genius.

Goyim, I...

not to mention that it falls perfectly in line with a sales strategy that trump outlines in art of the deal
promise more than you can deliver in order to secure the contract and then reel back people's expectations after you're locked in

trump and his voters just want the wall.
saying mexico would pay for was just a way to make democrats shut up about whining over the cost of building it

(OP)
When tariffs on Mexico's exports to America alone can literally repay every penny spent on the wall and (or) seized money from cartels in the millions

/thread

OP is a faggot as always.

t.