Name a white scientist that made a really huge leap in science like Einstein or Bohr did

Name a white scientist that made a really huge leap in science like Einstein or Bohr did

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpus_Aristotelicum
youtu.be/OZ1j4kwGkas
ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5307322/?reload=true
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3712976/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poincare
Lorenz
Lorentz
Maxwell

>white

Newton
Fleming
Mendel
Pasteur

Ivanka Trump discovered the cold fusion process in 2055.

Hilbert

Newton, Darwin, Maxwell, JJ Thomson, Faraday, Watson/Crick.

>another episode of "fellow white people, we're the worst...hahaha, I'm not white, I'm Jewish!"

For those who see the pattern, the problem isn't that Einstein gets credit, it is that all these guys are mostly looked over and ignored to preserve Einstein's "celebrity" status. I don't think he would care if they got the credit they deserved.

Tesla

Good job, a whole race still couldn't out compete a small ethnic minority

richard dawkins
bill nye
rick (from rick and morty)

Ashkenazi Jews are white.

White when it suits you, Jewish when it doesn't. Right white man?

Carl Linne really but this was more aesthetic.

>one stone
he didn't do shit. just a frontman for thegoal of subverting physics. Physics as a rapid economic, destabilizing force came around 1890 onwards, and the kikes realised they had to gain control of it.

>scientific advancement

Tesla had blue eyes? He was a serb. Seems very unlikely

Also pic related contributed much more to science than Einstein, who summed up previous work + stole from Hilbert. Poincare discovered E=mc2 (and Einstein didn't cite him, or anyone) and some obscure guy discovered heat had mass.

All jews

Heisenberg
Von Brown

Heisenburg
Darwin
Mendel
Fermi
Boltzman
Carnot
Tesla
Faraday
Watt
Voltaire
Rutherford
Newton
Sir Humphrey Davy
Liebnitz
Galois
Babbage
Kepler

You're barking up the wrong tree. I'm a judeophile.

Isaac Newton.
Practically defined what modern science is.

peter higgs

Margaret Thatcher
Made modern ice cream possible

>Newtonburg
>Flemingstein
>Mendelstone
>Pasteurowitz

All jews

>like Einstein or Bohr did

Basically all of them. Jewish contributions to actual science (as opposed to bullshit like Freud) are an aberration, which is why they have to pumped up by the Jewish media for decades to make them seem more important than they are. Besides, Einstein was a Bolshevik and we would all be better off if he had been 'gassed' at Auschwitz. He did nothing that wouldn't have been done by someone else in short order.

> Johann Georg von Soldner
> Paul Gerber
> Pic related

All not cited by Einstein, even though pic related proved that black body radiation possesses inertia and expressed it as 3/4E= mc2

Newton

'i'm only famous because I'm jewish':
Sagan
Feynman
Oppenheimer
Einstein

since when?

Kant
Platon
Pythagoras
von Linne

If only he didn’t waste the last half of his life with alchemy and the mint.

>'gassed'
>they're gonna ironically gas him

Isaac Netwon
Darwin
Stephen Hawking 'the gimp'

He wasn't successful because he was waaay too ahead of him time. Alchemy works, we can artificially increase or decrease elements, but not in any efficient way that would be economically viable

Tesla... he is the father of the modern world, with which without nothing we have today would exist.

There are numerous accounts of his eyes being light blue.

Edison.

Write living ones,retards.
Don E. Scott
Wallace Thornhill
Stephen J. Crothers
Pierre-Marie Robitaille
Eugene Bagashov

why the nigger flag bro?

Phyllo Farnsworth

Newton: "born into an Anglican family"
Mendel was definitely German
Pasteur: "Pasteur remained an ardent Christian throughout his whole life"
Flemming: "a Scottish physician, microbiologist, and pharmacologist."

Tesla

Einstein actually put Physics down the wrong path. We will live to see relativity debunked, not that it hasn't been already.

Tesla
Gallieo
Newton

>a whole race still couldn't out compete a small ethnic minority

>implying

ethnic Europeans built the modern world, the internet you're using, computers, this website, etc. it wasn't a competition either

You and Einstein would still be in a coal mine if it wasn't for these guys.

Very little in the world of Physics can be credited to Einstein, and his theories have more holes than a sponge.

Einstein didn't do anything but take credit for his wife's idea

Did someone say coal?

Coal is great for heat, cheaper than propane.

He did more bad than good. He has lead scientists on a path of entertaining bullshit concepts like time travel and time dialation with a theory that suffers from countless paradoxes and contradictions.

Physicist-user here and I speak from authority.

No one mentioning the greatest discovery of our lifetime. Fail

Aristotle
Blaise Pascal
Newton

if everyone has their income raised equally and that raise is equally distributed then the value of the raise would be meaningless / inflation

Heisenberg alone almost beat the combined allied scientific war effort
He only fucked up on the critical mass needed for a sustained nuclear chain reaction, which could have gotten the germans the h-bomb before americans did

Like all the white scientists who created computers and advanced circuits powering your internet device, on the network infrastructure we created including satellites launched in space by solid fuel rockets guided by GPS all courtesy of white minds?

Its easier to name which nonwhite scientists created something better than peanut butter.

This is such a liberal lie. He adapted other men's math. His wife never did shit.

>Aristotle
Wtf? He thought Earth was the center of the universe and everything was made up of four mystical elements. He was a brainlet who simply built on his predecessors knowledge

>Rutherford
my man.

Its not really that rare here

>First in the thread to name pythagoras
Based Norwegian

>Like all the white scientists who created computers and advanced circuits powering your internet device, on the network infrastructure we created including satellites launched in space by solid fuel rockets guided by GPS all courtesy of white minds?
No you didn't whiteboi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpus_Aristotelicum

Read the corpus faggot

Aristotle was ahead of his time.

Tesla. Everything you do today, electronically, is owed to him. In fac,t soo much more that is still yet to come, is also owed to him as well. Einstein was a chump and wrong about a lot of things

Pierre Simon Laplace

Sir Issac Newton

Gallaleo Gallali

Leonardo da Vinci

Lucredius

Epicarians

Pythagoras

Democrats

Socrates

Tesla

Those are my top.

The science of manipulating human emotion through sound:
bach, beethovan, brahms, shostakovich
And not totally white but mostly ( not niggers)
Also not totally science, but I think they still genious:

Adolf Hitler (jew)Otto Weininger(jew) Confucius,(chink) sun tzu(chink)
Myamoto Musashi (honerary aryan) and the Buddha(poo)

Christiaan Hugens

All white scientists. Even the useless ones are 10x better then spicks, nigs, or femnazis ever will.

Though, Asians still kick all our asses.

Shockley
Bardeen
Brattain

How about hardmode:

name a scientific genius who revolutionized their field whose NOT white!

>whose

you don't belong in this thread

>(((Einstein)))
>white
choose one.

"Who is"

Are you satisfied now?

Richard Dawkins hahahah

*whomst

No its who is. I ment who is. You should understand what I ment from the context, if you don't I can't help you.

Easy. Lots of Japanese dudes. Going WAY back some Egyptian dudes built the pyramids

Its jews who don't want to be white when it does not serve them. The jew card.

Just like when blacks don't really want to be equal. Dey lik dem gibs, race card.

What was his name again?

youtu.be/OZ1j4kwGkas

how 'bout dr green?

KEK Nye is an engineer not a scientist.... And a shitty one.

Well no one was gassed at Auschwitz so by 'gassed' I meant die of Typhus despite the best efforts of the guards and medical staff to stop the spread of the disease.
The worst thing Einstein did wasn't entirely his doing as an individual, but largely the result of the propaganda campaign his coethnics used to make him famous. It led many people to think science is done by eccentric super geniuses coming up with shocking ideas on their own, rather than being a collaborative effort where every step is critiqued, tested, and repeated by others in the field. The image of the 'scientist' a la Einstein is a fraudulent one.

Fr. Lemaitre

Archimedes

Lavoisier

Huygens

Dirac

Fr. Messier

It's a little sad than a genius like Tesla never passed on his genes 'but if he did get married he wouldn't have been as successful'.

Ivanka Trump is an sjw feminist.

And they were all kikes.

She had a siginficant part in the tax reforms. If she runs for president I will vote for her.

I would rather vote for ben the Jew but I'm not American I'm Irish

lol goys are so insecure and pathetic

I concur whole heartedly with you user.

Dr. John O'Sullivan and the CSIRO - ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5307322/?reload=true

Dr John Cade AO - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3712976/

Not one Peanut butter inventor amongst us...

Most of Einsteins work was theoretical, only a literal retard thinks he "invented the nuclear bomb"
Still just by proving time is relative in two different points in space and gravity being a consequence of the curvature of space-time he radically changed our understanding of physics
Yes hes a kike, but we have to give credit where credit is due

>It led many people to think science is done by eccentric super geniuses coming up with shocking ideas on their own, rather than being a collaborative effort where every step is critiqued, tested, and repeated by others in the field. The image of the 'scientist' a la Einstein is a fraudulent one.
>Eureka said Archimedes
That image always existed faggot stop spewing memes as proven fact

This looks like it's from Family Goy. What's the context?

>Most of Einsteins work was theoretical, only a literal retard thinks he "invented the nuclear bomb"
Uh... Trinity Project. Robert j. Oppenheimer.