What's your opinion on this Sup Forums?

What's your opinion on this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9NnHshkwufc
youtube.com/watch?v=sQghSEl0hHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vamp hunter D is one of my personal favorite series but i'm supremely butthurt most of it is in japo and translations literally never.
its the gayest shit this side of gaysville.

It's alright

this

I like both, but the first movie is better in design. Second for fun fluid action animation. I wonder is the PSX game is worth buying off ebay.

You should have bought the light novels that darkhorse translated then. They're on my shelf.

i really enjoyed the game though some of the jump puzzles are kind of bullshit, good ost too

youtu.be/9NnHshkwufc

I would love to see more vampire related mediums like this in futuristic settings that's other than cyberpunk.

Didn't Dark Horse censor it, as it is their wont?

Bloodlust actually has a story so I'd recommend it to people more over the original which was more of a hack and slash affair. Such a damn shame nothing else ever came out of the property because Vampire Hunter D novels are pretty fucking interesting, even if they're not all translated to English.

Is Dark Horse known for censorship?
I have many Berserk volumes from years ago and I have a Gunsmith Cats collection they put together several years ago. Both of these series are beyond risqué and I'm pretty sure there isn't any censorship. Lots of questionable material in both series.

They didn't do anything about baby-eating nazis either.

Arguably media never whitewashes the nazis.

how many of them are in english?

I liked the first one because Doris Lang. Damn that bitch was hot. Bloodlust was superior in every way though.

Saw it in the movies too when it came out. Was the only one in the theater kicked my feet up, one of my favorite times going to the movies

Bloodlust is beautiful.

And this is the video from all those years ago that clued me in.
youtube.com/watch?v=sQghSEl0hHQ

Are you talking about hellsing?
I've got that too.

Well, I did notice some watering down of the actual japanese text to the translated version in some cases, and even people in the past complaining about it. And since Vampire Hunter D is old I assumed they also shat on that because of american sensibilities are delicate things.

not really. not like vampire hunter d is explicit or anything.

I have some first edition prints of blade of the immortal and berserk, and they're not censored. Those books date back to 2000-2002.

Nope, there's still plenty of blood, sex and swearing. They also keep the original cover art and illustrations.

Up to 25 volumes now, plus a couple of art books and the Reader's Guide with extra short stories. Sounds overwhelming but most stories are standalone adventures. It's probably easier to get into than most Jump manga these days.

Well I still remember reading about the incestual gang-rape while flying on a plane, so it couldn't have been censored too much.

>checked
>incestual gang-rape
>on a plane