archive.is/YwY4B)
archive.is/lxT2S)
archive.is/Jg5nQ)
archive.is/tEcQ0)
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

Drumpf.

do a favour and tell these spackers to shove it?
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/155805544#bottom

DAY OF THE ROPE SOON

>Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation (archive.is/mAoCD)
>The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State (archive.is/WalT6)
>Comey’s original Clinton memo released, cites possible violations (archive.is/afNSf)
>Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley says Comey leaked “at least one” classified memo to a professor friend (archive.is/0s9Wt)
>Judge allows House panel to subpoena Fusion GPS's financial records (archive.is/YwY4B)
>GOP senators request criminal investigation of Trump dossier author (archive.is/lxT2S)
>DOJ deal gives Nunes access to ALL documents and witnesses sought in Russia probe (archive.is/Jg5nQ)

>goes after Bannon instead of the author or better yet, ignoring the book
>leftist msm predictably runs with palace intrigue, omitting accomplishments
>"we want a daca deal"
>challenge establishment/incumbent gope candidates in the midterm primaries? *looks at mcconnell* "I don't see that happening"
>whew lads
>(we) establishment now?!?!?

do you support >this direction?

need MAGA Tays real bad

moochie died a heroes death, and the gorilla channel ended with harambe

well that was scary

Why did CNN sign their own death? Tomorrow will be INTERESTING to say the least.

It's awoovement, y'all.

>tfw 2018 has already made up for how boring 2017 was

If things keep their current pace we're going to outstrip the fucking campaign trail, probably never going to top the moment everyone knew trump had won though. Also devilman is awesome

CNN knows if they refuse to have a senior White House advisor on when he wants to talk, they lose access to senior White House advisors forever. They can see the truck coming but their feet are tied together.

I love comfy /ptg/

ive been slacking. lurking and tired.

DACA DONNIE FANCLUB for the mentally challenged & abused

>that sideboob

She's pretty cute, I'd like to fuck her hard the dirty slut.

So what is the Dem's plan for DACA? Everyone knows that accepting a deal with the Republicans that would implement Trump's immigration agenda would be unacceptable to their base (which is why Trump is virtue-signalling so hard without worry), but letting Dreamers get deported would be toxic for their base as well. What the fuck will they do? How desperate are Pelosi and Schumer right now?

AMNESTY DON

NICE GOING DRUMPFIES

Is Putin coming for my processing power in 2018?

>if i can use philosophical jargon and technical words within this sentence i'm writing i'll seem more intellectual and convincing !!
the fucking post

>Also devilman is awesome

Really? Fuck Netflix is a curse.

>Know I'm putting money in the pockets of leftshits.

>Lot of good animooz

They removed High School of the Dead for some reason. I was wondering if it was licensing or "muh soggy knees" violations. I had to go to Hulu of all places.

CNN is the king of JUST, got themselves cornered.

I know this is bait, but this is literally fake news

>Trump said Thursday that any DACA deal he signs will need to include funding for his border wall, more money for immigration enforcement, an overhaul of the family-based immigration system and an end to the diversity visa lottery (archive.is/tEcQ0)

I'll make the collage soon and post in the other thread (Snipping Tool and 4chinX makes it fast) but I had to post this one
>MUELLER HURRY EVEN THOUGH YOU FUCKED US!!

shit i got DRUMPH'd

Just torrent it.

Remember that time Pelosi got physically chased out of her own event by a bunch of angry illegals demanding amnesty for every single one of them? This is a classic chance for her to say "oops what a shame :^)" and pin the blame for deporting them on Trump.

>the most corrupt media awards coming up
are you excited?

Breaking news: US to send troops to Mexico to confront Russian hacking

>streaming your anime
OUT

>this thread has been pruned or deleted
good. cry babies.

i dont deserve this timeline

Hulu is unironically better than Netflix in every way. Netflix is dropping all the shows and movies that are actually good in exchange for all of their original crap. Hulu has a much better selection of movies and TV.

She has been with us the whole time.

>drumpf only won because of the emails
>not because Hillary was an awful candidate and was too lazy to hold rallies in key states

Imagine STILL believing this in 20 fucking 18

But muh based Mullahs right? Gas yourself fake country

Why do they hate her so much?

(((Mods))) keep deleting the mpga threads, ugh.

was this the book with the gorillia channel shit? no lie thats a really fucking dank idea
just nothing but gorillas fighting eachother, fucking alpha as fuck

I want Trump to basically just knock off shamelessly Emperor Palpatine's consolidation speech from Star Wars for the State of the Union Address to watch the fucking reaction on Plebbit. And I mean do it shamelessly.

Burlington Vermont.

it'll because it's discussing board management

Dude I haven't torrented since 2000-2005ish

Since the Pirate Bay started getting fucked with it all seemed too much effort to keep up with, avoiding DMCA bullshits and shitty seeds and neckbeard bullshit. I used all that time I saved to have a career and money.

I'm not sure you truly understand who is the pleb here.

It'll be licensing no doubt, pretty fucking astonished what they let them do in devilman, not even the slightest bit of censorship.

That is the bugger with netflix though, it takes actual creative risks where no one else does, while also having garbage SJW shit. They did drop all accused pedophiles at the drop of a hat though so they seem to have actual principles there.

What sorcery is this? When did she get an ass?

she could be here????

Sorry but this was too good
>HOW CAN YOU WATCH HIM DROP CHEESEBORGERS EVEN THOUGH NONE OF US HAVE EVER SET FOOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE?!

>You’re 13 again
>you’re moved to a new state
>first day at school
>you’re the new guy
>fist day in recess you don’t know anyone so you sit alone
>this dorkier girl comes over and says hi an wants to sit with you

Merry Christmas Russia

>State of the union coming up
I'd honestly forgotten. I'm pretty fucking hyped.

>>Since the Pirate Bay started getting fucked with it all seemed too much effort to keep up with, avoiding DMCA bullshits and shitty seeds and neckbeard bullshit.
Good lord, you're retarded. Anime torrenting has only gotten better since then.

Miller is at 9 eastern right?

Late Christmas to you too fren!

we're all Tay, user

Yep, and re-run at noon eastern for fags like me on the west coast who don't want to wake up at 6am to watch CNN.

Forgot about there being a state of the union every year, should be good. Lots of triggering expected.

Ptg then: Bannon left, not fired, he’s going to be the outside guy. He never wanted to stay in longer than a year.

Ptg now: sloppy steve the leaker btfo

Thankfully fags put feeds online on youtube cuz who wants to pay for cnn

TrumpOP:
>Pres Trump/VP Pence/GOP presser @Camp David 1/5/18
This was today, 1/16/18

Do Portland ME plz

Hillary Clinton belongs in jail!

>not being allowed to form new opinions as situations change and people's character gets tested.

Lol remember how catalonia thought it was gunna become a country? Kek

tay will speak to you if you're a tay poster actually user

;)

why can't i have a weirdo gf to stay inside and build elaborate cat trees with.

She was Steve Bannon's stenographer.

Yah cool man, and you have no idea who I am or what I do or the opportunity/time cost of 10 bucks per animu or the fraction of the subscription vs. having a torrent linked back to me.

Also add up 40/hr for every hour you spent since then following the torrent scene.

It's fine for broke college students and people without real jobs. I'm neither of those things anymore.

You are here

>He believes Fire and Fury
what a cuck

I disagree.

Are there really people out there who don't see "like, really smart" as blatant bait?

100% correct
i dont understand what is hard about this
he had a chance, then he had another but the whole time he was sloppy and couldnt stop sucking his own dick

Its true. Thats why I never really believed the "money lost due to torrents" stats. People who torrent usually never had the money anyways so it was never really "money lost" to the owner.

Probably all those stories about bannon being the genius behind Trump were peddled by Bannon himself due to his own urge to suck himself off

I DUNNO WHAT STAFF MEMBER BROWSES HERE BUT WE NEED MORE "FAKE NEWS" REFERENCES!!

Take my word for it torrenting is easier and more convenient now that it has ever been. At any rate you can do as you like.

Everyone is treating it as 100% genuine.

How long till Bannon cooperates with Mueller now? Revenge is sweet and there’s no better witness than Steve

I...umm.

>Yah cool man, and you have no idea who I am or what I do or the opportunity/time cost of 10 bucks per animu or the fraction of the subscription vs. having a torrent linked back to me.
>
>Also add up 40/hr for every hour you spent since then following the torrent scene.
Unless you're literally making $300k a year you're blowing smoke out your ass.

she's eating carbs again and taking estrogen replacement therapy meds obviously

Why are all the alt-right figures such backstabbing faggots?

i dont begrudge a guy for self promotion
if you dont do it no one will
i do begrudge a guy for hyping himself up and blowing every chance they get for several chances
which bannon has done

Not happening.

Maybe if the main stream media stopped making up literal bullshit from whole cloth Trump wouldn’t be able to call them out on it.

Contraception is treason!

CO

if tay is on the soy I gotta say its working quite well.

This is probably the most comfy Taylor Swift photo I have ever seen.

We all know that she only has two good songs, anyway.

why are selfish e-celebs selfish?

Axios aside, Bannon is guaranteed to come up and Miller is going to throw a jab