Boruto

Dunno why they make such a big deal out of him failing the test twice, Naruto failed three times and then managed to graduate in chapter 1.

Makes me wonder why this guy was made to be so much older than the rest

He's older, but he's also a tall kid and it makes sense considering he's a power type.

Because they're dumb fucking kids who probably don't know or believe history. They probably think Naruto was always some badass with a nuclear fox inside him and not some whiny homosexual runt

>you now realize despite getting held back all those years Ch 1 Naruto was a manlet shorter than Sasuke and Sakura

He was the same age as them, you retard.

He's uncool
>in before he commits suicide

>watching that garbage
Honestly, you should kill yourself.

Go make more "this is X, say something nice about her" threads.

he had a growth spurt, hes easily one of the tallest adults now

To show that Naruto has changed the system and that it fucks over the talented people now
It's a good thing.

Is this before or after the movie?

based on last thread, a lot of mixed feelings on that character. I personally liked him. Looks like a good Sasuke-light rival character. His doton ninjutsu will be cool to see.

before, this is the academy the movie is chunnin exams.

Sasuke type rivals are calm and composed, also they're not "uncool".

He's definetely not a Sasuke type, but I definetely like him more than the Sasuke type.

Honestly though, boruto is fun.

The whole thing makes no sense, Naruto started the academy with Sasuke and Sakura and then he failed the exam 2(the 3rd is in chapter 1) yet he still graduated at the same time as Sasuke and Sakura who never failed it.

It's kind of a poor retcon to show Sasuke and Naruto knew each other since they were 7 or so.

>tfw he's not even a genin but his ninjutsu is strong already

>talented
anyone from the old show could have mopped the floor with him.

It's fucking bullshit, the dude is the best ninja in the class right now but because he sucks shit at math he's not allowed to be a shinobi?

If you're talking about the chuunin exam, those are separate from the academy. The chuunin exam is for the Kage's and superior jonin to determine who can be a chuunin, and in some cases, jonin(like neji) Jonin enter their subordinates into the chuunin exam. Whether they pass or fail is irrelevant to the academy. They already graduated when they became genin.

>Listen, I need to you to infiltrate this village.
>Okay, I hope I don't need basic intelligence!

Also Jonin can send genin back to the academy. For example Kakashi's first subordinates. Kakashi was being extremely cunty, but it turned out to be the right call.

yeah this. The academy was still a work in progress, considering the 3rd hokage was still developing the village after Tobirama's regime was cut short. Also Naruto's time was still technically the modern era. They had phones and technology, they didn't show it much. Even in the one-shot Naruto was around people going to work and in the city, i think. So it makes sense during Boruto's time, that there is a more formal school setting.

Ultimately, the village is still a work in progress, each Hokage has contributed something, not sure about Tsunade and Kakashi though.I imagine Naruto developed a lot of good shit for the village, despite being an utter retard as a teen.

What was Naruto's tax policy?

What's interesting is the Shino is jonin-tier, strong ninja. But decided to become a teacher. Seems like teachers were usually the weakest ninjas. then again how strong could a bug user be?

I hope you're joking. The guy practically saved the war at one point in the anime.

>Alright I need to stealthily infiltrate this village
>Thank god I have an understanding of basic algebra!

Considering every fight he's been in he's just stood still and had his bugs murder people id say hes pretty OP

But all jounins are teachers, they take up squads, or it seems like they all do.

I think Naruto did it too.

don't think about it too hard, virtually nothing about the initial setup of the series makes sense given later plot changes/retcons.

> retard slacker -> muh power of hard work -> muh DNA/reincarnations
> konaha kid with unusual whisker marks raises no suspicion outside village -> every goddamn village has 1 or 2 bijuu and they all knew the fox was from konoha
> nobody outside konoha cares about its one spiky blonde kid -> other spiky blonde guy from konoha was the fucking 4th hokage who slaughtered hundreds of enemy ninja
> academy graduates a few dozen kids every term (JK, only maybe 12 or so) and promotes a handful in semi-annual chunin exams -> there are somehow thousands of chunin in each village

Didn't Kakashi say he did it because they kept dying?

Given the massive urbanization that occurred between chapter 699 and chapter 700, Kakashi might have one of the largest contributions to the village.

In Naruto, everything makes sense.

None of the people would be where they were had they not worked for it.

There's nothing strange about whiskers though, not like they would know anyways, he's a ninja. Normal people wouldn't know about that.

The Sand Village tried to take out Naruto, there was even the Sound village pulling stuff.

There's a ton of academies in the village anyways and if you've seen Sakura do her chuunin exam, a ton of people can pass.

Nah he did it because he felt genin needed to be more disciplined and was worried they would get killed. so be became really strict and failed his first 2 groups of genin. We learn that Kakashi was extremely guilty about rin and obito getting killed on that single mission. He thought it was his fault, and partially blamed Minato(their sensei) for passing them in the bell test. Kakashi felt that he exploited the bell test with his own intelligence and using teamwork, basically Kakashi selfishly believed rin and obito were "not ready" like he was. And used an academy formation strategy to take the bells from Minato.

Though Kakashi had another realization that perhaps Minato was playing 4d chess and manipulating Kakashi through the bell test the entire time. This was covered in the Kakashi Gaiden arc, after the moment Hiruzen appointed Kakashi to be a teacher.

That's retarded reasoning. There's a difference between being book smart and having the common intelligence to do your trade. Iwabe is outright stated to be the top of the class both physically and in terms of ninjutsu. He clearly has talent as a ninja and showed the basic skills needed for infiltration and gathering intelligence in his fight with Bort.

Plus wasn't the whole concept of the teams to put people together to make up for their weaknesses. Both Naruto and Obito were borderline retarded but had brainiacs like Sakura and Kakashi on their team. Denki will no doubt be that guy for Iwabe.

Yeah but they take genin squads, meaning ninjas graduated from the academy. Iruka was/is a teacher at the academy and his rank is chuunin or maybe he's a jounin now thanks to Nardo nepotism, who knows

wow Boruto threads are some of the best on Sup Forums people actually having discussions and more than 1 line of text

I'm a decade deep in this shit, I can't stop now

Is there some kind of Obamacare in the village?

What do you guys think of the new design on Sarada? Personally I liked kishi's design more.

Gotta bring dem boys back into the series.

And it worked VERY well, love her design.

>This was covered in the Kakashi Gaiden arc, after the moment Hiruzen appointed Kakashi to be a teacher.
Which episodes are these?

Kishi one is better zettai ryoiki plus shorts are my weakness.
Her hips where really nice in the gaiden and those arm thingies are also nice.

In terms of powerlevels:
Seventh > First > (power gap) > Fourth > Third >= Second > (power gap) > Sixth >>> Fifth
Correct?

Will Class Rep only win the Borutobowl if Boruto likes women similar to his mom?

Naruto dies in the most retarded, lazy, and underdeveloped way possible. Doesn't feel like he should be that high up on the list just because of that.

>inb4 heart disease from a cancer provoked by part one Kurama chakra

More like:

Naruto > (huge power gap, this is guy brushes off the guy who cut the moon in half and was moving it) > Hashirama =~ Minato (Edo Tensei with Bijuu Mode > (big gap) > Tobirama ~= Hiruzen =~ Minato > Tsunade > EoS Kakashi (no Sharingan)

Something like that for overall ability, though Minato for instance has terrible destructive power without Bijuu Dama. Also Hiruzen was retconned out of being the strongest by having the first two Hokages become significantly stronger, but back then he said Minato surpassed him at least at his current age.

All I want to see is that goth chick get more screen time.
Also calling bullshit that Rock Lee's kids wasn't the top kid or at least top 3. Technically he was before Bolt but still not good enough.

>he's enjoying something that I don't like
>better tell him to kill himself!!! XD

Leave

>Similar to his mom

If he can't have her, then might as well go for the next best thing.

>>>/reddit/
Fuck off back to your safe place faggot

When Bort will give the dick to Sarada? At the end of the series? Or before he goes full egde?

He was probably wearing weights.

>he can't tag properly
There you go, newfag. Lurk moar

Post more please

What's next for this guy?

>Naruto failed three times and then managed to graduate in chapter 1
At the same age as everyone else, no less. He should have looked somewhat like Iwabe and been 3 years older than the rest of his class, but somehow he's younger than Sakura, who graduated easily. How the fuck does that work?

>They probably think Naruto was always some badass with a nuclear fox inside him and not some whiny homosexual runt
To be fair Naruto himself either intentionally or unintentionally covered up the truth.

Amusing how Nardo lies to impress children. Chouchou probably knows how much of a loser he was though. She says something as much in ep2.

He just wants to be in a place where people won't ignore him. If he's their teacher, they'll have to listen to him.

Shikadai in the Academy can extend it at least 3 times as long as Shikamaru in the Chuunin Exams.

Tough to say. Ikemoto and Ukyo don't seem like massive prudes so there'll be no pointless 2-year timeskip to ensure they're "of age"

Because nobody but a few selects knew Naruto was the Hokage's son. Boruto's deal is the opposite.

Chou Chou thinks Naruto was cool though and him to be her dad

Jinchuuriki like Naruto and Gaara are short kids who later hits hard growth spurt.

> Makes Boruto series with the intention of milking more money

> Doesn't give Kiba a kid

> Instead, creates random new filler kids with virtually no background or interesting personality.

How fucking stupid are the people in charge of this shit.

>Kiba
literally who? even TenTen is less forgettable

Tenten doesn't even have any manga feats.

all her relevancy comes through filler.

Kiba is much the same.

retard.

apparently to you the chunin exams and Sasuke retrieval arc never happened.

What war is this edgelord talking about? Madara's was much more than "10 years ago"

How happy is Hinata?

>> academy graduates a few dozen kids every term (JK, only maybe 12 or so)
>Team 7
>Team 10
A lot of teams graduate from Academy, while Chunin Exams can vary every year.

He'll fail the academy and become a cute salary man.

HImawari is the best girl.

>Doesn't give Kiba a kid
Who?

I want to know who she is

I bet she has some eyehacks. They're definitely hiding her eyes for a good reason.

Who will be the character that fights Boruto during the chunin exams and tells him that he's only successful because of his dad and hard work doesn't matter and then gets killed before he is proven right in the final arc?

>gothic lolita character
Already the best girl and didn't even get a scene yet.

same.

Left

She's hyuuga

I have one question regarding Shikadai.

Is Temari related to Gaara by blood? If so, does that mean Shikadai has the Magnet Release Kekkei Genkai?

Almost every kid in the new generation won the genetic lottery is some fashion or another.

So is the animation usually so bad in the Naruto anime? I get that fights are hard to animate but it was painful to watch at points.

That's what happens when you have a worldwide ninja war with massive casualties. Basically weeded out a lot of the weaker ninja.

iirc both Kankuro and Temari are Gaara's siblings.

Of course Temari is related by blood.

These children are fucking OP man.

Huh. They look nothing alike, so when they said brother, I assumed they meant really good friends.

Yes. This was actually a big plot point in Gaara's novel. People were freaking out about her marrying into the leaf.

Who was the best Kage and why is it Tobirama?

All of them have a passing resemblance to their father and Temari gets her hair color from their mother.

Inojin was a fucking mistake.

Is Himawari stronger than ninja academy Boruto?

Paging Dr. Freud the inpatient psych ward; Dr. Freud to inpatient psych.