This dorky chuuni is CUUUTE

>looks like the half-ghost dork
>is also a dork
What could this mean?

She's already pregnant.
Fucking slut.

Why does she wear the mask?

dame da dame da

Why do the subs look so fucking bad in this show?

Why was the whole class mad at MC at the end? Was it because of what he did to those kids?

Her mom is a bitch.

Sentai is the new funishit, now with worse subs and translations.

Wait until next week to find out.

Look at this high grade little butt.

And TLnotes up the ass apparently.

Those are fine, because every time I see a TL note in official subs I can picture people in the meme cartel having seizures.

She'd be even dorkier if she kept finding new masks to put on to hide behind.

>flashback
>she's wearing an even bigger mask
lol

I need pictures of this oni, for personal reasons.

Is Green high as a fucking kite?

No she's psychotic and not like psychotic as in the yandere sense but completely fucking psycho.

is that what her voice is trying to convey?

I don't think I can handle listening to all the butchered frogspeak next episode.

Is big france real france?

Yes

in english?

>that well-distributed butt flab

>use impractical """"weapon""""
>lose because of it
Serves her right. Filthy fucking fake oujo westaboo.

Best girl coming through

The note itself is good and the right way to approach this, it's just that they can't into typesetting so it reads as one long line of dialogue, which is especially confusing in a show with such a fast pace.

Considering how shit CR are, it should be easy to create a subbing business with higher quality to steal their customers, but somehow every single company that tries to get in on the business goes full retard and makes something worse. First Funi, then Hulu, now TAN and Amazon.

she's an escapee from underwater ray romano

If I took it off would she die?

even shitty fansubbers knew 15 years ago to put the TL note on the top and the TL on the bottom
modern meme-cartel trained subbers, unaware of the protocol, now move like newborn deer trying to figure out how to do TL notes correctly
maybe soon they'll even start doing glitzy karaoke TLs of the OP/ED instead of leaving them untranslated

The pacing is still too fast and the animation quality has already gone to shit, but somehow it works. I'm enjoying it. Oni is super cute and MC's attitude is refreshing.

>she wants MC's dick because she can't forget the feeling when he punched her
i fucking love it

they'll fuck up the bear fight
just you wait

It would be extremely embarrassing.

She's a big girl.

Why is green so best?

For you.

She fucked with the others so well that she lost her uterus in the end

She's the best

>She's the best
>I hate you so I'm going to help you
>but I still hate you
>oh and I'm batshit crazy compared to the rest of the crew

what a deep and fascinating character!

Oni is incredibly cute and the other girls will have an uphill battle competing against her cuteness.

Empress is incredibly sexy and he's going to be trying to climb the walls to escape when all the swordsluts go beg the Empress to save the Academy and he finally sees who she is and she's trabbu and HE DON'T WANT NO TRABBU.

>modern official subs turn into pretty much the golden age fansubs
Man, that would be great.

Jesus Christ, the QUALITY

Fucking end this trend of eyepatch chuuni copycat shit everywhere

>eyepatch

>lol
Fuck off

Silver link at its finest

lol

I felt as if I was getting dumber and dumber as I was watching this. But in a good way and not the same kind of retard-inducing fuckfest Sagrada gave me.

I just don't understand how people pay for this shit. In the golden age of fansubbing, we had good typesetting, effort put into translating background sounds and noises, karaoke, the works. Even crunchyroll don't do most of this and I wouldn't pay for that, and now there are others who are even worse? Just what the fuck is happening.

Companies and Corporations are pushing into the internet and attempting to establish holds on online markets, Of course they're going to shit on consumer created content since it's going to hurt their sales.

Just look at the people that are doing fan translations of LNs, They have to call it fanfics just to avoid C&D hits.

>effort put into translating background sounds and noises,
Yeah, this was so essential.

You're one of those people who thought Maid Dragon was good, aren't you?

I'm just disappointed people put up with this shit. They wouldn't do it if they weren't making a profit, so clearly there are plenty people who are happy to put up with substandard service.

Way to miss the point genius, which was that if you're fucking paying someone to translate, I expect them to translate, and do it better than the ones who did it for free.

2deep4u?

I am confused, since I never paid anyone to translate...did I?

>Sup Forums is okay with "kek"
>gets triggered by "lol"

>is ok with "kek"

>Sup Forums is a single person
Both are equally cancerous, fuck off.

A-Are you even serious?

I knew that annoying voice had to be the same seiyuu that voiced Makina from Macross Delta

Lel is the only acceptable version.

A voice that makes my dick tingle

People who pay for shit are mostly impatient retards, user. It's not the same audience.

I thought she was French, is she actually Italian?

Well, this is at least reassuring.

She's japanese pretending to be italian.
her onee-sama is french

Oh, makes sense.

jajajajajaja

I wonder how the french will be, she speaks a lot of it.

>oni becomes MC's personal slave
I like where this is going.

The VA's gonna be dead

Is she really a Chuuni at this point?

She literally has magical powers, not fake ones.

>Sup Forums is okay with "kek"

This really triggers me a lot

How does the mask stay on?

>is not okay with kek or lol
>is okay with (笑)

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

草 is better.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

When will someone else pick up the manga?

>little girls crying after being defeated in physical combat, fearing that they will be raped

I like this.

This

>Busou had girls crying
>Rokudenashi is nothing but girls crying

why is japan doing this?

Because the dick is the fastest route to the wallet.

I'm enjoying both. Take your shitty fanbase wars back to Sup Forums.

Why the fuck Youmu and Sanae is in this show? Why the fuck the dork paint her hair black? Why the good girl turned into crazy bitch?

Can't wait for chouka and the French girl to see his dick

>Machiavellianism
What? Has the anime anything to do with Machiavelli or The Prince or is the usual Chuuni shit put there because it sounds cool?

the latter

The dick is very powerful

Best girl of the series right here

Not enough actual ryona.

>Omigod
>Caps in subs
>Ellipsis in subs
Holy fucking shit kill me what the fuck is this? I do not need caps to tell me that the person is screaming I can fucking hear it just fine.

Sentai are going for that late 90's early 2000's fansub feel, for the authentic anime experience.

why does "Omigod" mean?

High-school slut version of "OMG".

But Sanae has always been crazy. I guess she decided to embrace the crazy fully now.