My brother got away with murder

Long story short:

>My brother was a bad kid growing up, legit dropped out of highschool because my dad wouldn't walk to work and give him the car.
>beat the piss out my mom
>my mom makes him go back and has to pawn her wedding ring to pay for a tutor for him so he could graduate
>he joins military
>goes kills innocent people in Iraq
>comes home
>becomes a cop
>nickels and dimes my mom and dad until they have no money left then completely disowns them
>doesn't even invite my mom to his wedding, she has a legit nervous break down
>A few years ago while this crackhead is larping as a cop he pulls over some poor smoog
>spazs out and starts tazing him, dude gets out starts literally running for his life
>chases this poor smoog into the woods, taze, beat, and drown him to death.
>somehow gets away with it
>bragged about it to me multiple times..

Had to get it off my chest, he is a legit sociopath.

I suspect he is also a Freemason.. I have no idea how he managed to get away with this. The guys mother tried to sue him and despite getting caught lying about literally almost everything that happened, he still weaseled his way out of it.

He destroyed not only my family, but the guy he murdered as well.. And who knows how many others lives were effected by this crackhead larping as a cop.

Neat blog

nice blog post.

Is your sister in law at least hot?

No, I suspect she is a Jew(serious)

She has the khazar milkers and is very very cunning

You have to take care of him

tl;dr

>sociopath
probably a psychopath
he doesn't sound too stable tho

This is now my favorite blog on Sup Forums.

>innocent people
>in Iraq
kys

He's not..

Truly a miracle he's manage to make it this far

Your brother is doing the Lord's work, you should go kys

Iraq was a sovereign nation.

It is 100% way worse now than before we invaded.

Sounds like a pc of shit.
Time for him to fall victim to a tragic hunting accident .

your bro sounds like a real man and you sound like a beta faggot, you should consider suicide

This, if you disagree you’re mentally retarded.

Ill take shit that didnt happen for 500, Alex.

cops are pieces of shit usually. i don't buy into the blue lives matter bullshit. they're just as dumb and brainwashed as the BLM crowd. My best friend has a relative that's a sheriff's deputy, and he's scum too apparently.

state and last name

>innocent people
>in Iraq
Pick one and only one

Even if any of this is real, why should anyone on Sup Forums care? If you give enough of a fuck you could shut him down, either legally or not.

Yeah

Just fucking kill your brother, American prisons aren't all THAT bad.

your story is very amusing im glad all those things happened to literal nonentities also your bro sounds like a Chad

>crack head murderer
>real man
lol maybe in costa rica your a real man if your like this guy, but in civilzation your worse then you're a nigger

One question tho, are you a nigger by any chance?

It's worse now because we removed the despot that was keeping those animals under control. They are chimps.

>lol maybe in costa rica your a real man if your like this guy, but in civilzation your worse then you're a nigger
you realize that whole illiterate statement of yours is racist, right? you just called costa rica uncivilized nation without any bias besides your own.. cretin!

Nope. White.