Whatis her endgame?

Whatis her endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8t5cOjlEPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dick.

She seems like the type of person that would be good with a son but terrible with a daughter.

First the T

Then...the D!

Same gender child and parent don't go well often.

it's weird.

that is an interesting speculation. i see what you mean but i cant really say how.

>TFW mobileposter won't get dicked to death by faceless old bald fat hairy men
>TFW Newfags forgot how to sage shit.

because she would be jealous that she isn't the daughter anymore

Strangely accurate analysis. I can see her closely bonding with and doting over her little boy but having a pretty strained love-hate relationship with her daughter.

Is this a tomboy thing (they DO get along very well with their sons to the point of creating mama's boys) or just a mirror of her own irritation towards her affectionate yet buffoonish mother?

Especially between women. As they age they incur the same inherent dislike all women have for each other, fortunately kept in check by baseline mammalian maternal devotion.

How would she even act in a relationship with Touma?

What would their first kiss be like?

someone would die, the relationship would be complete shit, and shes the type of crazy you never want to stick your dick into.

She seems like she's be the type of gf who likes regular acts of physical affection. Nonchalantly holding hands, kissing whenever the urges comes up, leaning into him while he holds her, etc. I could definitely see her sitting on his lap when they have privacy, or serenading him with her violin. And she seems to like planning elaborate dates with particular goals in mind.

I think Touma will kiss her first. They'll be at a certain bridge on Christmas eve and it'll end up being a big lightshow of literal sparks while they hug and kiss. Mikoto will be a level 5 clinger during the honeymoon phase of the relationship until she calms down and sees that he's not the prince she thought he is.

the type that'll be loyal to your dick

I just want to remind you all that despite Mikoto having brown eyes she still holds her place as the number one golden girl of this series. She should honestly get some kind of award for that especially because of how long this series has been running.

Bedding Saten.

With her futa dick?

With Saten's futa dick. I've read a doujin that goes like this.

Does she really think of him as a prince?

If anything she should think otherwise.

Can't wait for the bridge scene, where he will turn her down and she acts everything is alright because that is the image she wants to show to Touma, the strong and reliable Level 5 ojou Misaka Mikoto but completely breaks down when he leaves.

/thread

Friendship with Touma.

Death.

I wonder if Touma's parents saw the live feed of Touma and Othinus in Denmark.

That's just women. Fathers and sons generally get along fine.

I wonder what it would be like to have her as a mom

>would be good with a son

Funny, it's the complete opposite in my family. I hate my father and haven't talked to him in years, but my mom and sister are pretty damn close.

>my mom and sister are pretty damn close
How close?

I guess that's just the experience I see most myself, with friends and in media. You see lots of scenes of the father and son getting a drink and having a serious talk, but less of the daughter and mother bonding. Though there's definitely those spa days or what have you it's less likely to feature any important or enlightening talks, though that may just be women in general being vapid.

>women in general being vapid.

I grew up in a household where there's only my mother and sister too but my father is working abroad.

It feels bad I didn't had much bonding with my father and with only girls around the house, I shut myself in the room everyday.

Not like that, ya goddamn perv.

My father was a long-haul truck driver for most of my childhood. When he was home, he was a drunken asshole. When he got a job in town and joined AA, he was a sober asshole. It was not having him around that allowed my parent's marriage to last as long as it did. Once we had to deal with him daily, my mom divorced him in less than a year. I haven't talked to him since moving out of his house because he's the type of asshole to start fights because he's bored, then play the victim when you get mad at him. I'm better off without him, and the experience taught me some valuable lessons.

getting railed

Tracks 4 and 5 of HO13 has been released

>yfw your son got himself a smoking hot super terrorist minigirl who looks like a cosplaying Aryan JC but is in fact a million years old genderbent Norse god

Smoking hot aryan JC

>genderbent
Odin actually can turn into a woman though unlike King Arthur

>JC
?

Joshi chuugakusei

Did that ever come up? Loki gave birth to a horse at one point and Thor was by all accounts an extremely convincing crossdresser, but I can't remember anything specifically about Odin turning into a chick.

Thanks user.

She's 14 and smaller than touma. The witch hat makes her look tall

I don't think he ever had any children by turning into a woman if that's what you mean by it coming up, but he used "womanly magic" and was made fun of for it. Othinus, Odin and Woden are all the same in fact as it happens.

>in NT9 the first thing to fall when Othinus tells Touma to kill himself is a noose
Really makes you think.

DELET

DON'T BULLY OTHI-CHAN

What the fuck am I reading

cuuute

Shut up, human.

Is it still possible for Othinus to become human?

I don't see how it would be a problem in a setting with reality warpers capable of destroying and recreating entire universe on whim. If Kamachi wanted to return Othinus to her full size, he would have dozens of ways of doing so.

Tricking people into thinking she is saint tier

getting cucked by othinus

>othinus
Yeah nice delusion. She'd probably die fast

Being a terrible 15 years old waifu bait.

A fitting fate for a character in an underage bait series.

If She got (one of her eye) back
She completely human

filling Touman bowl

So impossible

Misaka mikoto is one of my first early waifus

She still 14* (and that official from Kamachi/Dengeki)
inc* her birthday date (*May 2)

I read this theory ages ago during NT10 release,
but after that car-sex with her,
Touma never had a chance to continue that particular path.

>when she gets playful

Oh carp
mobileposter
our peaceful day will be gone fast

Latch on and never let go.

Im not that cuck

Hopefully her end game is getting over her unhealthy obsession with Touma

The T

rape touma

She seems like she'd make a fun mom. Touma's children will have a comfy time.

KamiKuro is endgame

Touma. When Touma and Kuroko get married her hate will turn her into a level 6 and she will kill millions

Burning kamikurofags' asses into charcoals.

>Kamikoto this, Kamikuro that
They've already lost.

Now that's what I call hilarious.

Nice joke

Kuroko Shirai

nice try, Haimura

For once, I see her as a cute girl in this pic. Not a money laundering bitch

literal jewish homosexual propaganda.
Christians gladly spread the disinfo to make themselves look less pozzed by comparison

She's probably the best supporting character.

Thats not what money laundering means user.

Marriage and children.

youtube.com/watch?v=p8t5cOjlEPU

>ED4 plays
>I get depressed

Everytime

Kuroko will be the next-door neighbor.

I just want Season 3 this christmas...

If Touma and Misaka ever get into a relationship that shit would crumble in minutes

>source: my ass

CUTE

Seeking Touma dick and to constantly be in the moral right as though all the troubling decision which face her world are best decided by a childish rendering of black and white.

No seriously how do you think it would work? it would never work given how she fucking tries to zap him even when talking to a different girl and I doubt she get rid of her tsundere tendencies either

I want to fuck this pikachu

Impregnation.

So is the curse Aleister placed on her still in effect and could she die from it?

That's too bad because Kuroko is already in between her legs.