Sup Forums IS DELETING ANTI-MUSLIM THREADS!

This political thread has been deleted, someone is not allowed to keep it on the site. Why?

bump

half of these look like mestizos lol
probably due to white mixing
here take this bump

mods are nonces

BRUH

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

I find this bullshit, since the people with the biggest grudge against Muslims are Israelis. Don't get me wrong, if I were European, I'd be upset with Muslims and shitskins, but Israelis tend to use Muslims as a scapegoat tenfold in order to rile up people and join them in getting goy blood on their hands for their personal interests.

>Sending troops to remove Muslims and shitskins in the Middle East

No

>Sending troops to save Europe and remove shitskins in Europe. (Without fucking the native girls)

Yes.

Probably because the world runs on muslim money

Reported.

Hello, Hasbara.

how does it feel to be the worst possible mix between a nigger and a chink?

Top quality post

Why the hell is Sup Forums anti muslim anyways? Islamic fundamentalism is an ultraconservative ideology that calls for the subjugation of women and minorities, and muslims are the only ones attacking kikeistan.

Holy fuck what the overbearing fuck is going on with their facial hair? They look like they're on fucking Star Trek

LOOK AT HIS BEARD

MUH JEWRY

I see the muslim shills are already here. Fucking niggers

It's because it's a religion that is followed primarily by backward brown people, just like Catholicism.

I'm not Muslim. I'd never be for Islam.

It's not the religion. It's the niggers that follow it and blame their religion for their niggery instead of their behaviour.

I have a feeling that just because I'm anti-kike muslims think I'm on their side. This couldn't be farther from the truth.

It's the same shit Israelis try to use. They'll reverse the tactics and call anyone who disagrees with them a Muslim or an Iranian troll.

I side with neither.

bump

>ultraconservative ideology that calls for the >subjugation

rtue descendent from the kingz

no need to spread it if Allah' is dead

mods delete all the important threads and leave up the trash

you have to be new to not know this