Are you prepared for the next Wall Street crash?

Are you prepared for the next Wall Street crash?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?biw=412&bih=382&tbm=nws&ei=vIZRWry2OsuYjwSHgbnQCg&q=ethereum news&oq=&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.1.41l3.0.0.0.264409.1.0.0.1.1.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.mobile-gws-serp..0.1.27.3...0.yNvf-m9ZSqk
fortune.com/2018/01/04/ethereum-price-1000-ripple-bitcoin-buy/
youtube.com/watch?v=ynmwL8NeXoA
trustnodes.com/2017/11/15/uproar-ethereums-vinay-gupta-threatens-censor-twitter-clone-gab-calls-nazis-comes-communist
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-12/mysterious-antennas-outside-cme-reveal-traders-furious-land-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't wait. I've got a lot of money conservatively invested. When the next big dip comes I'm going hard on buying real estate.

I'm prepared for another bail out.

> (OP)
>I can't wait. I've got a lot of money conservatively invested. When the next big dip comes I'm going hard on buying real estate.

This. Don't you love bargains, user?

You'd never be able to buy as fast as (((they))) can.

It won't happen. Generational theory says the crisis started in 2008. Another crisis isn't due for a long time.

By "prepared" do you mean 'hoping?' If so, no. I'm hoping for a global crash.
>rollin' for Monday

Its probably going to hit 35k m8 then crash. The economy is actually in ok condition right now

Nothing beats stashing your money in you mattress along with your fifi, user? Question clearly outs you as having no clue as to how anything is. You are dismissed, user.

It won't happen. Generational theory says it won't.

How about a black tuesday, user?

I hope it comes, with no adversary people become weak, and full of hubris. People need to be made to kneel, to hurt, and forced to turn back to God.

>The economy is actually in ok condition right now
No it isn't. Optimism is.

>Generational theory says the crisis started in 2008

The crisis happens once every 70-80 years.
Its not due until 2025

Everyone says there is going to be a crash but no one says why it is going to crash. Real estate? Tech bubble? There has to be a reason more than look at this chart. Also bears have been bears since before we got out of the last recession.

checked
time to roll out the $10 water bottles

Black swan event
LA gets nuked

The American economy is so fickle if (((they))) convince republicans to impeach Trump then the whole economy crashes.

>checkin dem trips

This, I am so ready to get in that rock bottom market.

No the crisis will be finished in 2028. 2008 was 79 years from 1929.

The confusing thing about Generational theory is why things like World War 1 is not considered a crisis.

Looks very similar. Where have I seen this before...

Sounds kike youve been ((cucked)) by ((them)). You can even think of winning without thinking ((they)) will beat you to the punch. Save money, user. Invest when the market/equity is bottomed.

You beautiful smart man.
You faggots read this post and learn from it

Please show the chart logarithmically otherwise the comparison is not very useful.

They manufacture crashes, you moron. Crashes are a feature of the system, not a bug. It's literally how Rothschild made his fortune.

what is that?

This is a new age, dipshit. No 20th Century THEORIES work now, if they ever did. THEORY!
This is the greatest bubble ever, and will change everything.
Bet me.

this

> (OP)
>Please show the chart logarithmically otherwise the comparison is not very useful.
(OP) is shrugging shoulders

btc

>This is the greatest bubble ever, and will change everything.
It wont change shit. Get ready for another bail out.

btc

The crash will be from bitcoin.
Screencap this.

The three turning points were the American Revolution, The Civil War and WW2
All of which happened within a 78-80 year period of each other.

Also Gen Z is the fourth generation and they're not adults yet

>Print trillions in QE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
>Print trillions in QE Eurozone 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
>Eventually this liquidity trickles out into different asset classes, e.g. stocks
>A lot of it is invested in land causing massive inflationary cost of living (rent, buying land/home) in most of the world
>Hyperinflation except instead of bread being expensive it's that you can't afford a home but you're a perpetual renter/serf and your children are too and so on and so forth

Government intervention in markets after crashes are the biggest mistake. People got gamed into thinking the sky would fall if companies and junk didnt get bailed out. Now their currency is worthless and they cant afford a home.

But they can still get their bread and circuses so they don't think they're in Zimbabwe or Weimar.

This is how I got my house, bought a foreclosure cash after the last bubble popped. House had 120k in loans on it, I got it for 34k. It's not much, but it's ours. Only gotta pay the rent to the government.

Invest in bitcoin NOW

paying (((property tax))

Better than paying someone elses indirectly

Exactly. This is the system going as its meant to.

Yes.
I have enough assets and don't believe in "savings" and other complacent uses of money.

>All of which happened within a 78-80 year period of each other.

It's almost like when one generation of people who lived thought total disasters die out the next generations don't learn the lessons of the past.

I dunno... We just barely got all the homeless out of the zombie properties. And 401K fags just leased a new solar-electric boat.

You're right that property tax is a Jewish scheme, but I plan to engage in an even more Jewish scheme - being a landlord.

I am a time traveler.

wtf is this coin that just appeared on cryptopia?

Pac coin, it's only 1 sat. Look at those 300+ BTC sell orders what in the fuck is this

Who cares about them?

MINE IT!

Ahhh...name calling. Because you feel like a MORON you call me one. Nice. Thats the best way to prove an idea.

i'm poor as shit

during the 2008 crash by rent went down by $300 a month

bring it on, i hope all of you non poorfags commit suicide

Bitcoin is going down! Ethereum is the future guys time to invest here is all you niggers need to know

google.com/search?biw=412&bih=382&tbm=nws&ei=vIZRWry2OsuYjwSHgbnQCg&q=ethereum news&oq=&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.1.41l3.0.0.0.264409.1.0.0.1.1.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.mobile-gws-serp..0.1.27.3...0.yNvf-m9ZSqk

Same here. Got a 120k house for roughly 60k. Feels good man.

Not having good til cancel orders set at all the times to catch file sale flash crash shit. Why even live.

Hourly reminder the only thing that stops inequality is plagues and war.

Anything that whips out a large percentage of human beings reduces inequality.

The Dow should really be around 12k right now. The incoming collapse is going to be ridiculous.

If that happened I would sell my house to buy stock

Oh fuck off you cock slurping faggot. Where do you think we are?

Tax plan should keep bull market running. War is the only thing I can see derailing it in the short term.

That drives the market tho

>The incoming collapse is going to be ridiculous.

I can't wait for people to act "surprised" even though 2008 was 10 fucking years ago.

>Tax plan should keep bull market running

It's going to probably accelerate it considering all the tax deductions and Medicare cuts in it.

Because OP is click baiting (either knowingly or ignorantly), I did it myself. Here is a far more useful chart.

As you can see we are in the growth phase but it is by absolutely means anything rapid pace, and the end is *likely* not near.

So all of you who don't have a job and have no investments who are just crossing your fingers for a market crash because you think you'll somehow win from it, pack it up boys. You'll probably be waiting another 5 years at least.

Ethereum is the future bitcoin is going down ROFL! Just 2 days ago Ethereum passes 1,000!

fortune.com/2018/01/04/ethereum-price-1000-ripple-bitcoin-buy/

Time to invest

Pretty much. We have a chance to regrow our manufacturing base and other industries through Trump's deregulation and lower taxes, but that will take time. Stock market is, and has been for many thousands of points, way overvalued. We may be able to avoid a crash, but I doubt it.

Then they'll have to bail out bigger than before.

The only way they'd allow a total crash is if it was part of the plan in the first place.

>Logarithm, how does it work?

This is not the time to air your fantasies, user. Why would anyone listen to a someone from a country with an unemployment rate as high as UK?? You are dismissed.

Nigger, I just want to sell them overpriced bomb shelters and salted water. Didn't think this was about care. You can't come to my compound when TSHTF, probably.
Ass gas or grass(or synthetics), and also physicals like gold and jewels.

ITT Idiots who don't realize there's going to be a run on the dollar and you'll be sitting on the Zimbabwe toilet paper.

youtube.com/watch?v=ynmwL8NeXoA

This. That corporate tax break was like 3 qe's especially since it doesn't have to be sold back like the feds shit.

You niggers dont know shit about buissness go to /biz/

Holy shit! Look at that climb from 2008! WTF?

70s must have sucked

But people are stupid. A dummy missile falling on Japan could trigger a 'run for the bank.'

Ethereum is inflationary and not a store of value. Vitalik doesn't want ETH to be a currency. Also the entire project is still in development and has serious scaling issues they're trying to outsource with a million dollar grant. Sup Forums is retarded.

Wow cites youtube as source. We got a genious here. Whats you parents networth? I dont ask yours because...well i dought

Your house would be worthless with a 50% drop in the population.

Check blackest Tuesday then

Fuck all of you niggers go for Ethereum and stop being a little pussy!

This. I'm down to low 6 figures cash, 10x that in hard assets waiting for a metal backed dollar.

Vantablack is a chemical substance made of vertically aligned carbon nanotube arrays and is one of the darkest artificial substances known, absorbing up to 99.965% of radiation in the visible spectrum.

trustnodes.com/2017/11/15/uproar-ethereums-vinay-gupta-threatens-censor-twitter-clone-gab-calls-nazis-comes-communist

>Let's trust in the centrally controlled system of SJW's

> Nazi flag

Idiocy checks out.

please be real

You realize low interest rates and massive money printing saved us from a Depression back in 08?
The Fed moved trillions of dollars into the tech, housing and stock market to prop everything up. When the next recession hits how are we gonna deal with it when interest rates are already near zero?

Just as the globalist anchor that has been retarding US economic development for the last 40 years is cut loose you decide to not invest in the US economy.
Top plan user. Let me guess, you missed out of most of the 25% returns that were being handed out like candy last year?

I didn't say the next recession would be clean. It'll obviously be very messy. The US economy is a shambling corpse kept alive by the Fed and Optimism.

I'm just saying It's not going to crash tomorrow.

tee bee aitch I think a lot more people are expecting a crash this time around and that's why I doubt a major crash will happen, because my hunch is people aren't as many people leveraged up like there were the last time around.
I remember the real estate mania leading up to 2008, and in the stock market a bit too. Lots of people thought the game was never going to end.
Things don't feel as exuberant.

But in cryptocurrencies sure. My fucking barber is talking to me about bitcoin. People are just not as excited about the S&P500.

le 0.035% face

The positive feedback loops of not sending jobs to the third world like it's the prime directive of the government are going to surprise everyone.
This combined with the exponential technological progress that most people can't wrap their heads around makes not investing in the stock market right now extremely stupid imo.

>(((coins))) and (((stocks))) are valued so high that some fucking dork is now the richest man in the world, for a day
>There is a 'run' on both, and you can't seem to log in
"Trading Fortunes Depend on a Mysterious Antenna in an Empty Field
It was an odd transaction from the outset: $14 million, double the going rate, for a 31-acre plot of flat, undeveloped land just west of Chicago. In the nine months since, the curious use of the space has only added to the intrigue. A single, nondescript pole with two antennas was erected by a row of shrubs. Some supporting equipment was rolled in. That’s it.

But those aren’t ordinary antennas. And the buyer of the property isn’t your typical land investor. It’s an affiliate of a company called Jump Trading LLC, a legendary and secretive trading firm that’s a major player in some of the most important financial markets. Just across the street, it turns out, lies the data center for CME Group Inc., the world’s biggest futures exchange. By placing its antennas so close to CME’s servers, Jump may be trying to shave maybe a microsecond -- one-millionth of a second -- off its reaction time, potentially enough to separate a winning from a losing bid in trading that takes place at almost the speed of light."

link:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-12/mysterious-antennas-outside-cme-reveal-traders-furious-land-war
"It’s the latest, and perhaps boldest, salvo in an escalating war that’s being waged to stay competitive in the high-speed trading business. The war is one of proximity -- to see who can get data in and out of CME the quickest. A company called McKay Brothers LLC recently won approval to build the tallest microwave tower in the area while another, Webline Holdings LLC, has installed microwave dishes on a utility pole just outside the data center.

“It tells you how valuable being just a little bit faster is,” said Michael Goldstein, a finance professor at Babson College in Babson Park, Massachusetts. “People say seconds matter. This is microseconds matter.”

Starting to wish I knew about markets.

Can't wait! While normies were indulging in the plastic jew meme I have been buying survival and camping gear over the years not to mention food and zero debt, for all I care it can be a zombie apocalypse.

Stay out of debt and save gold. Now is not the time to invest in fantasy.
SELL

>gold

Jewing at the speed of light. How is this shit legal?

If you're under 50 just buy index funds. You get very low management fees and in the long term you get robust returns. The only issue is you might get negative returns for a few years if the market tanks, but if you're youngish you can easily ride that out. The key with index funds is to play the long game and don't panic and sell in a downturn.
This strategy is the best way to get good returns with little market knowledge and with needing to spend almost zero time researching shit.
Vanguard has some good index funds you can look into to get you started.