No love for race

I am a white male. I dont care for the white race. It doesn't really matter to me if people around me are black brown or whatever. I dont like the influx of refugees coming to us cause they stir up so much trouble but i dont really care that they are darker than my skin ir that they are muslims. Why are you all so obsessed with niggers and that stuff? So what maybe my grandchildren will be black why should i care?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysawp2C4ApE
youtube.com/watch?v=C2-YwsEq0-0
youtube.com/watch?v=yN8Jclaqf0Q
hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari.html
hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/85-/3853-sahih-bukhari-volume-004-book-052-hadith-number-041.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IskSdGXvUlM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
youtube.com/watch?v=Nal9ICDwhgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And no this is not bait i really dont get it

Because blacks are violent. Browns are savage in packs. Yellows are cold and distant. We can tolerate yellows, but the more diverse you are, the more you can expect violence. This multicultural diversity causes violence and violence causes poverty.

Let me guess your atheist and dont care about your ancestors, or the fact many whites ancestors fought foreign invaders.

But here at my place are already so many white plebs what does it matter if i have to tolerate some more in darker skin tones?

Of course i am an atheist. I care for my ancestors, what they built ect but their ideological outlook doesnt really natter to me. For fucks sake they were poor farmers and stone masons and didnt see the world as an business environment. They probably never left their birthplace

Congratulations you're a nihilist and society will desintegrate around you. you are a fish that swims in whatever water is presented. You are a slave of the mind. And you have a slavemaster. What is your slavemaster. Whoever decides things for you you adapt. You are like a leaf in the wind. Submissive and subordinate and also easily sacrificed for some other end. What's the matter user isn't that what you want
>that's what i want
You have an sickness of the mind, but you are that way, why not find someone who will actually give you something rather than take things away if you are so clingy. Why not put your ailment to good use to cling to those who will do good things. You know where this ends that ultimately you will have to go. Nobody wants you to go (well i'm sure some do). Man is going to be better after it is destroyed and remade. But in the interim go read books of things know things understand things. Don't waste your time with the human if you feel like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ysawp2C4ApE

I am not really the submissive type. But why would it bother me what skin colour the people around me have? What could they possibly take away from me?

Nihilism will destroy this world, The Jews will get Armageddon with Iran one day, im starting to hope it comes rather than not, if we dont defend any god, or gods ect, and if we dont defend our race, or our history or ancestors then dont be surprised if people increasingly dont support anything, and want to see blood and chaos.

But people always fight. What does it matter if I fight for money or in the name of some god?

>But why would it bother me what skin colour the people around me have? What could they possibly take away from me?
Everything. your dreams your hopes your aspirations your beautiful wishes. They are nothing like you. You made the silly mistake of thinking they were like you, and so you whisper in their ear your things to them. But they do not listen and they do not care.

Sure there are shitheads but you cant deny that u hav shitheads in every culture. The criminals should go instantly but else i don't see why I should care if i have a black brown yellow or white cleaning woman at my workplace.

>fight for money
you do know its printed and controlled by kikes

>fuck my race
>jew shekels are what matters

wow your materialistic and shallow, like i said war with Iran will correct all this nonsense leaving the world a ball of slag.

>Sure there are shitheads but you cant deny that u hav shitheads in every culture.
what makes us strong is that we have less. So you have this luxury. Why would you want more shitheads? To end it all. Your time will come to die as the time will come for all things to die. Appreciate the good things. small and great.

Race is more than skin color my friend.
In my county here in Texas all of the land surveyors have German surnames. This is not an area that was settled by large numbers of Germans.
Yet, they have naturally filtered into scientific, technical, and engineering type jobs.

The order and social customs you hold dear are in your DNA.

Of course I am I only have this life and so i try to get as much out of it as possible. Fighting for some hitler fantasy in a war and get my head blown up is nothing i would consider a fun activity

Social customs have nothing to do with dna

There are worse things, very horrendous things. If only you knew, the evil in this world and outside of it. Hungry, ancient and powerful, being apathetic only makes you weak and more susceptible to such things. I insist you can some sort of spiritual sense and fast.

First it's more, then more more, then more more more. Boiling Frog.

>a hitler fantasy
Is that what you think your people preserving their own culture and people means? Fuck hitler he is a derelict in comparison.
>getting my head blown off
You would be safe rather than risk having your head get chopped off for offending someone. You won't have this layer of silk in western nations when they come in.
>Social customs have nothing to do with dna
or so you think.

I dont think we have less. Ours just dont come in hordes into foreign countries.

Dont know Sup Forums seems to luv him
Well I dont think sharia law would suddenly apply here and if well then i move somewhere else. For my grandkids it will probably be normal. Islam cant soread into every country sooner or later there would be resistance from china russia usa and co

>I dont think we have less. Ours just dont come in hordes into foreign countries.
haha. We have ours indeed, nothing on this sick planet is perfect, but in comparison near peak perfection/very few in comparison, it is like inviting in the author of the malfeasance into your house whilst complaining about it.

That sounds a bit pompous dont you think?

You're a cuck. There are many such cases.

#sage
#war

I hope you will feel better tomorrow. youtube.com/watch?v=C2-YwsEq0-0
It's a new day.

But I think with globalism and that shit we have to accept such stuff. You cant live in a world with internet and instant travel and keep clear ethnostates alive.

You're a nihilist man, you're essentially as shallow as a one dollar bill. You're whole world is about material gain. I'm trying to warn you, start looking past those things. Step outside of yourself, not trying to be mean to you.

Just change your attitude.

Why am I a cuck?

>But I think with globalism and that shit we have to accept such stuff. You cant live in a world with internet and instant travel and keep clear ethnostates alive.
Ofcourse you can. and it's more important than ever before to do so. We respect others they should also respect us.

No its not I care for my family and friends very much but I dont really see them that endangered. Sure I dont like groupsnof mussies around me and my gf but i also dont like a group of white plebs around us so wheres the difference?

Well what do you care about?

I was once "color blind" like you, until I had to live among people of other races. Then I realized that the memes are real. And trust me, other races don't believe in "color blindness."

>So what maybe my grandchildren will be black why should i care?
Absolutely demoralized. You don't even care about your grandchildren. Do you not see it yourself how demoralized you are? They have brainwashed you not to care about your descendants.

Are you bluepilled on the differences of races?

Of course they should and immigration should be regulated of course but i am talking from a straight racial point of view which is not the same as the refugee hordes.

How old are you ?

>No its not I care for my family and friends very much but I dont really see them that endangered.
That is because you are protected. you don't see the evil of man the same way others do. You can be naive whilst others experience it. Listen to the advise.

Why? Why should innit love them just cause they are black or muslim haha? As long as they are good people i dont care

The difference is one is a foreign entity the other just some, rare domestic disputes. The White Plebs aren't going to behead you because you didn't convert. You've got a individualistic view, that isolation from the larger picture is always what dooms people.

Who cares if your grandchildren are a unique crossbreed mix whose bodies will reject organ donations from either side of their family, as well as from strangers? Maybe you should care about things like that, OP.

Yes but no muslim law will just suddenly apply here to allow my beheading and yes a crazy jihadi could do it but so could some breivik like figure

hi sargon

No way you're 37 man if it's true just kys. Or at least gtfo.

Didnt u have biology in ur school? This is not how the human body works

>race is just a skin shade

You need to be drawn and quartered and have your body parts sent to the 4 corners of reddit as a warning to your other redditors to never come here. How bout that?

youtube.com/watch?v=yN8Jclaqf0Q

Race is real and race matters. What you are and what you will become is determined by largely by blood. Only secondarily by your environment. Environment is also obviously hugely influenced by the genes in the environment, you will not have the same environment surrounded by 100 IQ Austrians and 75 IQ Nigerians.

U know i hate communism to the bone right?

Stop being a pussy. This list sounds like "they're too mean", "they're too scary", "they're not friendly enough".

I swear to God, I've never seen a bigger bunch of sissies in my life. Grow a pair.

Of course if i take a lil nigerian and put him into a rich family in austria he will turn out quite good duh

it is how organ donation works
try getting a bone marrow transplant if you're mixed race
Personally I judge a person by the content of their character, not the color of their skin
But western culture is the most civilized. If they want to live in the west, they must assimilate.

Saved.

What do you care about ancestors? Some did great things, some did shitty things. You've done nothing. Do something and be proud of yourself shithead.

>why should I care what my descendants will be
That's you. Consider killing yourself, those cuck-genes should not reproduce.

U super angry fgt angry nobody wants to swallow ur load?

One is rare and you know it. The other can quickly materialize with the changing of traditions and standards. The west is weak, and being preyed upon from enemies both domestic and foreign. Your fake sense of peace won't last forever, best you prepare for it now.

>Denmark is strong
ha... haha... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

die you disgusting piece of shit

Disagree
They absolutely should assimilate i never said that they shouldnt

>I dont like the influx of refugees coming to us cause they stir up so much trouble
> cause they stir up so much trouble
Well unlike you many of us recognize the correlation between dark skin and " stirring up trouble ". And there is a correlation. A mighty one.
You know the niggers are 13% of my population and commit over 50% of the violent crime? They're not even migrants.

Oh fuck off now

Or rather just roll with it and adapt?

>Imagine still being this naive.

Mandatory 2 years of probationary lurking faggot.

get your house in order. and stop being facetious. You have been given all the kindness towards it.
hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari.html
Just so you see the scope, everything from going to the bathroom to this infamous jihaad which they claim is a struggle from within.
You want to know what jihaad is all about? And why the terror attacks keep happening?
288 narrations of muhammad declaring what jihaad is and certainly not a struggle from within but quite the opposite. From justification for piracy like the somali pirates, but in history the muslims caused the dark ages by cutting off naval supply lines. They were the original pirates with black flags. They laughed at the christians in europe that thought god had abandoned them and started burning witches and other things because god had abandoned them for not being truthful enough. hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/85-/3853-sahih-bukhari-volume-004-book-052-hadith-number-041.html
Go click through them. They get increasingly worse that the greatest reward for being a muslim is if you slaughter an non muslim.
youtube.com/watch?v=IskSdGXvUlM
The goal of islam is to institute sharia law by immigration (yes that is used directly as warfare) even the womb is weaponized to increase muslim demographics. So that the world will know no other law than allah and muhammad. Who married a 6 year old girl and conssumated the marriage at age 9. To everyone else they would say what a foolish thing you have got there. But when they threaten to chop your head off for not following it, you would be amazed how a convincing argument that becomes for most people.

T
H
I
S
I
S a shill thread
B
Y
A
Brain-jewed lefty/other shareblue fag looking to start a stupid conversation with newfags

Do not engage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
No. There is a massive difference between black kids adopted into a white environment and white children.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nal9ICDwhgo
>Jordan Peterson - How Important Is Your IQ?
IQ has a massive impact on what kind of life we are able to achieve.

Yes but this is not related to their race. If ur fkn poor and do drugs every day of course sooner or later u get criminal.

I know. When responding to shillthreads, drop redpills.

So you're a traitor to the legacy given to you by your people (Paid for with their blood, time and energy)? You'll just roll over and over up your belly? You know those who hate you, won't suddenly start liking you because you submitted?

It'll only make it easier to take what they want from you. Some people hate irrationally with no way of appeasement. Good luck, you'll need it.

Markets matter. Science and math matter. Race and culture are tools people with power use to keep it.

The funny thing is that i am conservative also in migration policy but i just dont care for race.

Wrong. In the United States the poorest white area has far less crime than the richest black area.
This is a real statistic. It's their skin.
You can deny it all you want. You'd be an idiot.

>live in 91% white Austrian country
>haha goys, blacks and browns aren't that

Come live in 56% land you coward.

False.

Sage is my favourite plant.

Not every person who deals with niggers is a male, you nigger. Women are pussies, and they are too stupid to realize who undesirables are, because they're led by emotion. Kids can't comprehend shit like that because they're kids. Your argument is on the level of a child taunting someone by calling them chicken. Doesn't matter how much of a man you think you are, you're still a faggot.

I'm sorry. I can't hear you from your Muslim riddled country. Fuck you frenchy.

I am lurking here since 2014 fgt. I also was more redpilled but gave it up cause it got kinda repetitive

That's not funny that's retarded.

No you don't we had mass poverty all throughout europe and massive plagues and other shit, they instead banded together and increased in integrity. Niggers rob steal and murder part of why we hate them.

Going with the fish analogy, the atmospheric nitrate, nitrite, and ammonia levels are increasing and he won't notice it until it's too late

you couldn't be more wrong. There are really just 2 races that can even produce civilization as we know it. It's not like a nation of Africans with all the laws of the USA would just become the USA. Race is real and important, the "skin" issue is a total distraction. "Troublesome Inheritance" might be a good book to start with. Bell Curve as well.

>Blacks aren't like this.
>Huh? No i'll stay in this mostly white neighborhood.
Practice what you preach motherfucker.

Modern day markets, science and math are result of white genetics.

U know how stupid it is to use historical examples that far back as arguments right?

Okay race traitor.

>Going with the fish analogy, the atmospheric nitrate, nitrite, and ammonia levels are increasing and he won't notice it until it's too late
You're the fish with your excuses.

The fuck are you talking about? Women are bitches, irrational, and have pussies. But you my friend are a giant puss-filled pussy. You're the one who went on about how scared he is of everyone. In my book that makes you a pussy.

Since when are the us a 50% country? U fucked all that shit up in the first place! What do you think about ur fkn babyboomer ancestors now?

Says a guy who cant get laid hahha

Start speaking English like a white man and not like a nigger, cuck.

>So what maybe my grandchildren will be black why should i care?
Congratulations on making raceless abominations that will grow up hating themselves.
Congratulations on destroying your entire bloodline.

>Why are you all so obsessed with niggers and that stuff? So what maybe my grandchildren will be black why should i care?
Why do you even care about having kids OP?

>U know how stupid it is to use historical examples that far back as arguments right?
That is not historical samples that is what they base islamic jurisprudence by for 1400 years. And how their caliphates were run. Look up books like reliance of the traveller umdat al salik to see a sharia law codex. Muslims globally aren't that smart majority of them are dumb as fuck. But they need to know what they should do. So it's easy to find out if you want to. People like you do not want to. islam is pure evil and should be banished, same with judaism. But you keep hanging on and making excuses for the part of things that are destroying you.

sage.

It is indeed how the human body works. Bone marrow is where the problems are most pronounced but they are present with respect to organs, too. Feel free to encourage your kids to racemix, or to racemix yourself, but know that there can be deadly consequences. What type of man hates his children and grandchildren so vehemently that he would doom them like thjs?

I agree that stuff gets supressed cause of their skin colour but also white ppl do such shit

Read 'Sociobiology'. yes they do