Best place to live

Mountian brook, AL

>99% white
>rest are asians
>jews are sent to cherokee bend (area in town)
>non-integrated school system
>best town in the state of alabama and ranked top 50 in the nation
>the entire town has remained roughly the same for nearly 45 years.
>there is no town center but rather villages which resemble german villages
>actually is somewhat afforable

Literally why do you not have this as your end goal?

How big is this place? Is there any work there that will allow me to afford a mortgage?
I might move there

Definitely NYC. It's where the wealthiest, most successful, most talented, most beautiful people in the world mostly choose to live.

inb4 whining poorfags.

Property tax is like 0.6% and mortage (if you have a good credit) will be under $1k easy. but if you're willing to stretch a bit you'll get many more offers. Just know it's high demand so.

I mean it's got 20,000 people in it so it's a pretty decently sized area.

>say NYC
>flag

Your opinion is invalid.

>affordable
Zillow begs to differ. Looks awesome, but too rich for my blood.

>Somewhat affordable

Two very different things user. But you can find some nice offers which you put a little down payment up and pay a mild mortgage. But you got to find those deals because they pop up and people eat them up. But there's 5-7 houses that are normally under 350k on Zillow. Also end goal, it's not like you'll move in there at 20, it's like something you do when your kids grow old enough to go to school.

>inb4 whining poorfags.
12 year old detected

Oh I forgot to mention that depending on what you work in, like 95-99% chance you'll have somewhere to work where you earn a fair bit of cash. oh also keep this mind when comparing incomes in different states. things are worth more in some places then others so the cost of living over all will be more or less.

Only a matter of time until the Jews ruin it

If they were to ruin it, it would of been ruined 50 years ago when they refused to integrate the school system. It's now the best school system in the state and in the top 250 in the nation.

Alabamian here. I went to summer camp with some of these pretentious Mountain Brook kids. They're so fucking disconnected and snobby even in adulthood all while worshipping the BIG BLACK bucks of Alabama football. How about you move to the countryside and not let your kids become the worst embodiment of suburban white culture?

Fucking this. Just watched my little slice of American heartland heaven fall during the last decade. Why would anyone want to hide in the last place to fall instead of marching out to destroy the enemy. When we are finished they will all be like your sweet town, bud.

I presume you mean liking alabama football? Like the football team Alabama? If you mean that then holy shit the country side is very much like that too. bibb county here, Everyone here is a fan of either Auburn of Alabama unless you're an implant, in which case you're a fan of LSU or Georgia. The only people who don't like football in the state are women and libtards.

What kind of jobs are in demand there?

African handegg needs to be eradicated. I am going to move to hockeyland. The South is lost. Most of the good stock died in the war.

Well medical is always a biggy at UAB, softwear developers, if you're good at tech, it's always a plus at any corp here, Basically anything STEM is a very big plus. and mechanics (like industrial mechanics) are really big recently. Just remember you probably wouldn't work in Mountian Brook but you'd work in birmingham or the surrounding areas.

And the only people who like hockey are libtards from boston and leafs. Sorry you'll see more ali's in hockey soon because it's a leaf dominated sport.

>there is no town center but rather villages which resemble german villages

>looks like Germany, Islam incoming soon!

Good thing there's no American Merkel

sure there are, they just aren't in power thankfully

Forgot to mention that this place is located next to Birmingham and it's zoo

>Mountian brook, AL

/ Mountain Brook, AL
>Alabama education

Minnesota. It's way whiter and at no risk of going South Africa 2.0 even without hockey.

Take it you haven't been to Minnie

thats basically canada. fuck that.

The suburbs at least 7-10 miles away from Tuscaloosa are way better. Plus muh tailgating.
Also what happened to the McFarlane Mall? I used to go to the arcade there fucking every weekend.

You're wrong. I have. All big cities are like that pretty much.