AN UNCONVIENIENT TRUTH.. PART 2

continued from boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/155811780/

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Displacement_(fluid)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I sincerely hope mods move this garbage thread to /x/ because I'm tired of posting all the evidence right there for you to see but you just plain fucking ignore it.

Keep the flat pills coming, in last thread there were severaly shills trying to do damage control, (((they))) are hiding something

>(((they))) are hiding something
>that's why there's so many youtube videos on this topic
I wish I had a brainlet to post but I posted all mine in the last thread.

If you want to see actual repression and silencing try fucking pizzagate.

show your real flag

>Sup Forums
>evidence
hahahahaha

You didnt post any evidence, you just sperged about this topic calling names to everybody, but not a single (((evidence)))

Kill yourself fucking idiot.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE IN ANYMORE

>but I posted all mine in the last thread.
Exactly, all you did in last thread was posting memes

Here you go you fucking subhuman, I already said I'm a slav. Now learn fucking orbital mechanics, learn physics, learn mathematics, learn how gravity works and most fucking importantly, learn why launching shit closer to equator is important.

Thank god you're sperging out in this board and now on /x/ anymore

respect to you for showing your flag.

post UFOs

>most of the flights are concentrated around 1st and 2nd world
Wow it's almost as if those people can afford plane tickets!

Sup Forums is good for news and news only. Anything involving science or history posted here is a fucking joke since it's all subservient to ideology.

what megaanon had to say about nasa

IS THIS WHY THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING??? BECAUSE IT WOULD EXPOSE THEIR LIES??????

theory by boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/155811780/#p155826129

I'm just here to laugh at mental midgets and/or the clinically insane people who buy into this

If this picture was real then the ice would impart its entire fucking mass onto the oceans you drooling fucking moron.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Displacement_(fluid)

thats why they are scared of global warming

Literally has the shadow of our flat earth on it.

I'm here to convince with the mental midgets and/or clinically insane people they're wrong because I'm an idealist and I once tried to convince people in a lucid dream that they're not real.

Maybe I'm the one truly insane here, attempting the impossible.

>Why fake the shape of earth??

New land discoveries, possible other lifeforms that have better advancements in technology.

If the earth is a sphere, theres nowhere else to bother exploring. It also creates a one-world religion of scientific explanation.

Considering the earth is flat, it raises a lot of uncomfortable questions, not just about lies but the reality of what we exist on.

What if instead of planets, there were just islands to be discovered? There would be new plants, new fungi, new minerals, new food, new creatures, NEW EVERYTHING!!!

exciting but scary

They literally can't be reasoned with. I've tried for a long time. I'm over it. The stories keep getting more and more ridiculous. They are lost.

>muh research
>doesn't know scientific method

You moron if the ice is infinite it would impart infinite pressure onto the ocean which is mathematically impossible. If it is finite then what's beyond the ice?

If you actually think that you're going to reach people, you're a little insane.
People don't come to Sup Forums with an open mind looking to learn from another point of view, man. They either come here for the echo chamber or the memes.

its ice all the way down. duh.

>if universe is finite, whats beyond the universe?

(((fluid mechanics))) oh dude, you have a looong way to go

Im not saying there isnt a lot of fishy things but for whoever posted this, there is a perfectly logical explanation, the earth doesnt make one full rotation in 'absolute' space in 24 hours, it makes one rotation relative to where the sun is in 24 hours.

90% of flat earthers are just baiting you kiddo dont put too much thought into it

Fucking moron, we're not talking about galactic-scale vaccum here, we're talking about planet Earth. If Earth is flat and the ice is infinite yadda yadda, why aren't we crushed by infinity n atmospheres? If it's finite, why is there still the same amount of air after billions of years?

I sincerely hope they are, because I refuse to believe someone ACTUALLY wants to take such a huge shit on how far we've come as a species.

>mental midgets
Hmmmmmm I wonder why (((2 different posters))) use the same vocabulary, you are just a shill doing damage control, the truth will be unvailed

I literally quoted him word for word for comedic effect you dumb beaner scumbag.

Flat Earth Society has been trolling for 60 years. Sup Forums is no match for them.