One Piece 862

SaNafags on suicide watch edition

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/862/page/1
readms.net/r/one_piece/862/4176/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA

>SaNafags
Why the fuck do they even exist? It'd be a fucked up dynamic.

So Sanji pretty much warmed Pudding's cold heart.

Imagine if Oda weren't to suffer chronic sameface-

Some people are retarded. The charm of OP is the romance of adventure.

WHY DOES ODA ALWAYS REDEEM THE PRETTY LADIES

EVERY ONE OF THEM HAS BEEN REDEEMED (with the exception of monet, who is still alive)

>SaNafags on suicide watch

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Spoiler
I miss the Yuki-Harpy too user, but she's gone.

The tears don't lie!

>edition

>For the billionth time Sanji gets to conveniently avoid his kicking women dilemma.

Fucking hack. He could at least pretend like hes not writing a story for 12 year olds.

Imagine giving a fuck about One Piece

The best thing would have been Pudding acting like she gave a shit only then to pull the trigger on Sanji responding with "You think I'd give a shit about your compliment? What a dumbass!"

where is the link???

>Pudding was once a good lil girl who did nuffin wrong
>then it turns out she was BULLIED which is why she became a meanie
>but she has to act nice all the time to others
>but inside she is still BAD
>but not really lol because she is a good gurl all along!!

really Oda?

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/862/page/1

The best thing would be her having her own motivation.

This whole evil Pudding shit didn't add anything to the story and the "lol she likes acting" thing is silly.

Thanks, user.

Pudding Status: REDEEMED [X]

NIGGASTREAM BTFO

>Pudding's hiding her evil face behind a cutie facade
>Sanji's true feelings are exactly the same as his face

Thanks, user.

What do we say to SaNa?

Bimbo-secretary.
Pretty sure she wasn't let off the hook.

>For the billionth time Sanji gets to conveniently avoid his kicking women dilemma
>implying he's ever going to kick a woman

Niggastream is out.

readms.net/r/one_piece/862/4176/1

She's not really good yet, but other this, that's the point. From hiding her eye, to her acting she was alway praised for pretending to be somebody else. Sanji actually said something nice abut the real her for once, no wonder her emotional raction is pretty strong.

Generally though, while I find this chapter to be pretty damn funny, I still thin Greg's theory of Pudding manipulating Big Mom's memory was better Maybe it still can turn out to be the truth in some way?

REDEEMED

>he didn't read the cover stories

She cleaned up the streets and saved a town.

>Jinbe being the one scolding Luffy for sleeping when they need to save Sanji and Nami not blaming Luffy for being late
>Sanji being all doki-doki with Pudding despite knowing her nature
>Sanji telling her that her eye is beautiful with a serious blushing non-gag face
>Pudding unable to pull the trigger and breaking down because Sanji is the first person ever to tell her that her eye is beautiful

This is beautiful.

She was never really bad in the first place. She fights for justice.

t. Akainu

This was a legitimately great chapter, it felt short as fuck but im sure it was normal length and i just liked it too much
Even the cover picture had me smiling

>loli Pudding suffering face

This is beautiful.

it's been 5 fucking years, time to let it go

This chapter in a nutshell

> its another I got bullied as a kid episode
oda needs to end this shit

It doesn't even make much sense. Pudding is very important to Big Mom's keikaku, you'd think she'd have forbidden anyone from messing with her.

Never saw this twist coming you got me Oda

Fuck's sake Sup Forums

AMOR VINCIT OMNIA

Actually, now I wonder, what did Big Mom planned to do about the other guests she invited to this red wedding?
Were they informed a massacre would take place, or was she planning to somehow smooth out things with them after the fact?

>it's a tragic childhood episode
>it's a bad deeds are justified because they had a bad past episode

I should not be laughing as hard as I am.

How are there so many luffys? I haven't been paying too much attention to this arc.

MY NIGGA SANJI DODGED THE JELLY BEAN

GOD TIER OBSERVATION HAKI

COULD EVEN SENSE THROUGH PUDDINGS TEARS SINCE THE BEGGINNING JUST LIKE HE DID WITH TASHIGI AND VOILET

WHERE YOU AT ZORO?

How do you make this shit so fast

>what did Big Mom planned to do about the other guests
She was planning to kill them as well.

Blackbeard did nothing wrong.

How many times has it EVER come up as a problem/issue outside of Eines Lobby?

its just normal childhood banter for having different traits but because oda needed to write himself out he over dramatised the shit out of it. imagine ussop going all emo because he as a long nose

She didn't like her herself. Also it's not like she views her kids as more than assets. Pudding for her was the same as Sanji for Judge. Though eventually Pudding became more popular.

What bad deeds? Worst thing she did is being in a pirate crew but given how the WG is, it's hardly a "bad" thing.

It's Luffy's Shadow Clone Jutsu-tebayo!

there's no you and me without LOSS!! where's my OP loss I demand it

>It's a beautiful woman can't be evil episode

>SaNafags

Give it up. He will always use the same formula when it comes to pretty female villain.

there memories would be deleted

>LOL

FUCK OFF Sup Forums

She might have learned later or (better option) it's not even the case, it's all Pudding messing up with her memories (and everyone else's possibly).

Brulee magic

Why does Brulee help them?

Does she secretly want Big Mom's fall too?

POTTERY

>tragic backstory
>will be killed if she stays on whole cake island
everyone, please welcome our newest nakama

Brulee power, speed-kun.

She'll probably join the Firetank Pirates

Which part of hostage don't you understand?

Oda did points out that unlike Zoro who focused on Armnament Haki, Sanji focus his training on his observation Haki.
Before that is how he manage to know that Nami and crew is about to be attacked by Doflamingo in the other side of the island, that is how he knew Vergo about to assault that marine girl.

Now, we'll see whether his observational haki able to stand a chance against the strongest obvervational haki user currently known with 1 billion bounty no less.

Speed readers please get the fuck out

That was impressive but dodging isn't going to help much in the long run. Sanji need to have a good offense and defense as well which he is lacking.

>This chapter
Is this the official return of SaPu flagship?

Of course. She's a crucial member of the team, Jinbe says so.

>he didn't get bullied as a kid

He warmed her so hard she collapsed at the wedding altar and completely abandoned Big Mom's plans. I'm calling it, her not following the plan is what sets into motion a series of fuck ups for the Big Mom crew that will lead to their downfall. Big Mom's reputation will definitely take a hit from this, people won't be as afraid of her anymore after knowing Luffy alone crippled her forces to this extent.

Her mirror portal works so long as they're touching her, so she can't help that. She probably did get coerced into making those Luffy clones, though, possibly by Bege and Gastino.

lol

Wait a minute, I thought the Vinsmokes were planning on taking Pudding and Sanji with them. Why are they now saying that Sanji would be under Big Mom's thumb for the rest of his life?

ebin

>Pudding deletes her own memories of happiness so she can let Sanji go and find her own way.

Screenshot this post.

>Luffy popping out of the cake
I saw it coming and I still loved it

>Before that is how he manage to know that Nami and crew is about to be attacked by Doflamingo in the other side of the island

Not true Violet warned him.

>that is how he knew Vergo about to assault that marine girl.

Sensing Tashigi's tears from miles away is true

We'll see if he's commander level, but he will definitely have to go all out to win

thats the point you dont see me go all columbine because of it

>only character with a 3rd eye in the whole manga
>sameface
lolk

Mirror power is the shittest, most convenient, most forced and most boring plot device ever created.

>also lets dick around in the mirror world for 10 chapters
BRAVODA

who are you quoting?

Brulee is hostage and apparently choose to do what she was told over torture or fear of being killed even if that means attacking bigmom by proxy.

Well, limits of ruling through fear showing up.

Unfortunately I think sanji has already gone out. Hell memories is his strongest attack. He doesn't have any more new techniques left.

She was presumably gonna delete their memories, can't let one of the Vinsmoke's allies like Big Bird remember everything and tell everyone about it in the paper.

More so than Doa-Doa?

Why is it so hype

fuck off frogposting faggots

Mate no one's saying it justifies Pudding's actions.
No one sensible anyway.
It just adds depth to her character.

One Piece finally gets a good arc 5 years after the timeskip.