Let's talk about best gatari. Why is she so best?

Let's talk about best gatari. Why is she so best?

Other urls found in this thread:

openings.moe/?video=Opening4-Owarimonogatari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's not kaiki

I've been waiting to repost this

Crabfags should be gassed.

>unironically liking a hook-nosed shekeleer named kikey

top kek

>unironically not liking a hook-nosed shekeleer named kikey
top kek

Bat>Snail>Monkey=Kaiki>Spoogy> all those middle-tiers like Doll, Sisters, Crab

POWERGAP OF SHIT TASTE

cat>snek

GINNÜNGAGAP

That stupid fucking girl in the hat who knows everything god I can't think of a single positive thing to say about her and I will definitely fight anyone atrocious enough to claim she's best girl EVEN IN JEST

Pump and dump Nadeko!

Did she end up with MC at the latest book (chronologically)

Because bake was the only good gatari.
They didn't ever give her the spotlight in the series right? That really triggers my biest-girl autism.

/thread

That's funny comping from a Sup Forumstard who likes sucking Jared Kushner's dick.

Nadeko is for marriage.

She's not even best in her own arc
I can understand everyone, from monkeyfags to snakefags, but I will never understand crabfags
The girl is an insecure retard that spouts reddit memes and boasts and edgelord attitude, while also fucking 40 year old dudes

Go back to your containment board shariablue.

Yes, OP she is best girl by far. She even gave MC a show because he saved her. She actually did something to repay this shit is unheard of in anime.

Still waiting for you to post here

you posted the wrong pic

Reminder that Hanekawa is forever alone while Araragi is plowing sweet crab, imouto and vamploli pussy on the regular.

I gotta admit cat is impressive, it's the first time I had to drop an anime just because of one shitty character getting too much attention

She keeps getting better and better. Now she is a fully pacifist Big Boss with oddity subordinates, a team of body doubles, and a werewolf girl who is wet for her.

Nisio might just have her remain alone though, because he has a fetish for making the characters he likes suffer.

scissors

CUTE hiney

>redditgahara
literally worst girl

MONKEY

Has there ever been another series with so many best girls?

>if it's good enough for Stephanie Meyer it's good enough for me
That's a really low standard.

Crab a best because of my masochism.

Cat second best but only in cat form.

Imo crab has the best bantz. And I find it hot.

Cat form persona is only achieved because of Hanekawa, so if you love Black Hanekawa, you love both.

It's why you now have slightly slitted eyes when she gets serious about stuff now.

I just can't pick a best girl. They all have extremely interesting characteristics.

I would just stress her until she turns into the cat.

w-would you really marry me, user?

Enjoy your Japanese character development

her latent tendencies are frightening but she is voiced by kana hanazawa

I enjoyed her dialogue with Araragi in Owarimonogatari, it was a great moment

>bantz
>faithful
>awkward
>cooks for you
>loves you with all her might
>has elder god tier taste in places for dates
Gahara is perfection.

>faithful

>"fucks old men" meme
>posts an impure loli slut

Because she is barely relevant in the LN's and mostly off screen. I can usually forget about her and that's fantastic.

She had two good "bantz" scenes in the entire series. Once at the very beginning of Mayoi Snail and once at the very beginning of Nise. Yes I've read Hitagi Rendezvous too. I don't even dislike Gahara but it's not her strong point comparitively, almost every other girl in this series has better banter.

Kiss is the only one who has an opening that is basically Araragi's declaration of eternal love to her.

>Cucks Cat
>Cucks Snake
>Cucks Monkey
>Cucks Snail
>Cucks the Fire Sisters
>Cucks Araragi

Why do we call her crab again? She's clearly a bull.

Forgot that Bat literally feels when Araragi is fucking Crab.

You hit the wrong picture.

In a heartbeat

To most people the toothbrush scene is the spotlight of Nisemonogatari but the first 6 minutes of the first episode will forever be my favorite scene in the entirety of Nise.

>Cucks the Fire Sisters
I dunno man, Nisio's intent on making it a running joke on how abnormally close Koyomi is with them, especially Karen. Koyomi & Karen lived alone together for a significant period of time too. This is Karen at the end of Owari:
>“Nii-chan, Nii-chan. We won’t be able to flirt with each other anymore after I become a high schooler next month, so let’s try feeding each other mouth-to-mouth one last time!”
and according to Kanbaru in Suruga Devil they only get closer in the future.

On the flipside Senjougahara cuts short almost every instance of time spent with Koyomi to go hang out with her dad which makes it even I guess.

>Cucks Monkey
Crab & Cat are literally the only ones who think that she's after rrragi at all. She's just his bro, in Tsuki he even equates her to being like a third sister to him.

>in Tsuki he even equates her to being like a third sister to him.
>like a sister

And we all know how much Araragi loves his sisters.

Only 1 gatari for me.

That's just skinship, not love.

>Crab tells Monkey she doesn't love her
>Proceeds to fuck rrrgi

Please consider improving your reading comprehension.

How is that Crab cucking Monkey?

openings.moe/?video=Opening4-Owarimonogatari

Same VA

It's a meme word, don't take it so seriously whenever someone says it.

Best to Worst:

Cat
Bat
Crab
Math
Monkey
Doll
Snail
Bee
Bird
Ougi
Snake

wtf Nisiso stop with that shtty short hair fetish

Yep

She's still my favorite, though.

This

Fact: if monkey isn't in your top 3 you have shit taste

>best
>crab

>imblying

Who striped cat here?

I want a story of her & goddess Hachikuji solving oddity shit. With Ougi showing up as usual of course.

Also some more Araragi & Oikura banter but from Oikura's pov this time.

tfw I have 0 pictures of just monkey and snail

I just want more goddess Hachikuji in general. Fucking Araragi not visiting her because he's afraid of not being able to visit her.

He seemed more mature for the most part in Musubi, except not changing much at all in regards to Hanekawa + pretty much backpedalling in regards to Hachikuji, it pissed me off.

this

>no good Tiger Stripe Hanekawa figure

I want to kill nisio for destroying Senjou hair

Actually besides Hanekawa they all look worse then before

Pigtails Kanbaru looks good.

She always looks good.

>Gahara and Hanekawa cut their hair in Nise
>Kanbaru and Nadeko grow it out in Nise
>Koyomi calls Kanbaru and Nadeko cute during Nise
>Gahara and Hanekawa talk about growing their hair out again at the end of Nise

Re-reading Suruga Monkey and Nadeko Snake has given me the weirdest feeling that when people compare Hanekawa to Gaen that they're doing it wrong.
Araragi always seems to refer to Kanbaru in "various degress of Hanekawa" and how similar yet dissimilar they are.

I honestly think Kanbaru is actually the kind of person Hanekawa probably wanted to be and Araragi can see that.

Constantly makes me sad

is "degrees of hanekawa" a SI unit?

Short hair senjou is the best

Monkey used to be in my top 3 but seriously man

she's barely even in the show

>got 2 of her own arcs
>Nadeko Snake was practically her own story
>she was a big part of Shinobu Mail

"barely in the show"

that shouldnt make her worse than other characters

Nah man, it's like the imperial system where 1 Gaen = 3.14*(....) Hanekawa and you get 5 Exorcists to a Uni.

So after watching 2 Kizumonogatari movies how the fuck did she not end up with Araragi?

if I had to assume its because their personalities aren't similar and they really only lust after each other

Araragi calls Kanbaru cute in every other sentence about her, it's fucking bizarre that she herself has doubts about that at this point.

Neko Kuro chronologically happens inbetween Kizu and Bake, right? I think that might've cemented it

It shouldn't make a difference. My favorite character has the least of everything and I love her.

Monkey is fantastic too, I just wish hana adaptation was more interesting and owari 2 had more monkey less gaen.

>owari 2 had more monkey less gaen.

Whoa nigga, you gonna need to slow your roll. Gaen is great, she's the pro-active Oshino.

I'm pretty fucking sure Nisio intentionally writes her to be aggravating, there are too many chapters that consist entirely of her dumping exposition. I want to like her more than I do.

I don't actually like Meme either, he's more plot device than he is character.

recently rewatched hana and I really liked it but I think rouka talked way too much

>I'm pretty fucking sure Nisio intentionally writes her to be aggravating

Yes. This is Gaen in a single sentence. She's effectively what happens if you give someone a lot of money, intelligence and reach with a vague goal of "Doing Good" and then let them not be the Main Character of your Isekai Series.

Not to imply Monogatari is Isekai but Gaen is effectively a protagonist who won the lottery and is now abusing her power to be a fucktard to everyone and no-one can actually stop her.

It's fucking great.

The funny thing is, their date in Hitagi Rendezvous was co-planned by Hanekawa.

Nah, Hanekawa wanted to be more honest with her feelings, and feels envy for people who are, but she seems to have no desire now to be either Gahara or Kanbaru, and she has said she wanted to be like more like both before, but in that vein it was more about being assertive, dominant, or true to her feelings, which she already achieved. She literally tells people she will kick their ass if they piss her off now.

The current Hanekawa is about as comfy in her own skin as she can be, though the righteousness she has chosen to shoulder seems to be weighing on her, you can see that with her talk with Araragi in Musubi.

>best
>doesn't have a movie

I'm gonna marry Ougi

Literally every girl in the series is better than Crab.