How are gays treated in your ideal country, Sup Forums?

How are gays treated in your ideal country, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/mommyfiles/article/Folsom-Street-Fair-San-Francisco-parents-kids-12220475.php
youtube.com/watch?v=mRCKODA_ux4
youtube.com/watch?v=wFlykhpRfU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their dicks get cut off so that they can be converted into traps.

there are not gays in my ideal country

They are put into Asylums (always for life) and they are used as human experiments for scientists. Since they have no purpose for procreating they are the perfect teat subjects for inhumane experiments

Men have all the rights afforded to them.
Lesbians are exterminated.

/thread

gays don't exist
what you call "gays" are actually broken straight people

we will try to heal them, and if we fail they will live their days in mental hospitals where they will be studied

As long as you don't wear it as an identity/affectation, I don't really care.

Not allowed to "identify" as gay. Must be in closet. No special rights, no political identity. Basically smokers--shamed, discouraged.

This. Ideally there wouldn't be any, but inevitably there will be. A least-worst scenario is that they are there but don't broadcast it, that the people they know never suspect. No pride parades.

I already am, more or less. They can do whatever they desire. Gay "culture" and agenda is shunned and censored completely.

The Germans invented the first computer during the nazi era. Not by a fag.

Gays receive treatment.

They would be simply treated for their mental illness the same way schizos and bipolars are, instead of being encouraged to act on their degeneracy like they are today

>How are gays treated in your ideal country, Sup Forums?

If it's in private should have no penalty, if it's in public should be put in drunk tank for the night, if continued offender put him in a special prison for homos

and no im not memeing

Don't ask, don't tell, If they tell they get the rope

I don't care what degenerate acts you perform behind closed doors, but this faggot shit has gone too far.
sfgate.com/mommyfiles/article/Folsom-Street-Fair-San-Francisco-parents-kids-12220475.php

Who you fuck in private is your business. Demanding that society accept your sexual fetish should result in execution

Traps can stay as servant's. Ugly traps are disposed of and there are no gays.

nice garden you want there. gays already have bigger dicks and outbreed you fuckers 7:1
fetishes are not genetics. hetero and homo are not real. nothing is new under the sun. kys fat ass jew

way better than they ought to be

Now this is baitposting.

I'm a bisexual female so I don't care.

There are no wimminz on the tubes.

pendant que les homosexuelles sucent leurs queues mensuelles, moi je pense au ciel et dieu qui'est trop reel, sel

yo, leurs palms are sweaty, genous longues, peau sans Melly, ils mangent du vomis dans leur spaghetti already, leur culture est petty, 'ls sont nerveux, cars leurs esprits sont perverts, ils fument des bates dans leurs 'partements payer par Debbie, Smith, le seul blanc qui reste dans le pays

comment gagneront les habs sans Pacioretti
et trudeau mange des queus comme d'habitude cest sa vie, pendant que le JDL tue toutes les negres rebbis

Use them for testing and experiments. They arent people.

As bachelors who are mentally ill and/or actively against raising a family and our nation's future contributors. They will be left untouched unless they try to legitimize their problems, and those who want can seek official help.

Zero tolerance enforced by execution.

exucuted

>tfw no qt 13y/o gay bf

not persecuted but not parading down the street naked and reading to kids in drag

>can't get married
>it is accepted they have their own free will, but they are encouraged to behave modestly like good, descent square gay couples and not like flaming rainbow haired clowns who dress like Humungous from Road Warrior.
>not allowed to be priests, priestesses, or any kind of religious authority
>not allowed to work with children or adopt children

Like in Iran.

to a fine dinner of the limbs of their partners
cannibalistic punishment for animalistic penismensch

If they can cut hair they will be spared

They will be removed from their family will. Not too harsh but I'll still screw you over especially were I'm from.

Is it just me or is hard to imagine Alan Turing actually sucking dick?

Publicly discouraged to avoid the inevitable pic related.

Leave them alone for the most part. No gay parading around.

youtube.com/watch?v=mRCKODA_ux4

Sup Forums used to be tolerant of gays, with the caveat "just don't act like faggots"

Was it Trump that turned things around?

gay people just don't matter... 1-2% of the population.

let them do whatever they want behind close doors, maybe even let them marry if it means political capital for us

Same way they have been treated in the 30-60s

Scary looking asylums with crazy doctors and nurses and abuse

lobotomy and electrocution preferred treatments

He sounds gay as fuck. Surprise surprise

In an ideal country science and medicine are not suppressed by political correctness, and individuals afflicted with homosexual disease
are able to have their hormonal disorder properly treated with androgen medication.

...your not very smart. are you?

I don't think androgen would make me straight, but I'll happily take as much as I can get. I'm probably low test as fuck

They practice their faith in polite secrecy.

Not outlawed yet not supported

High levels of androgens are associated with an increased likelihood of homosexuality.

You would make gay men more gay. lol.

No, I think the turning point was that we not just tolerate them, not just accept them, but lionize them as amazing heroes for taking a shot in the mouth. The bar has been raised to an absurd height and people balked. Through their actions, gays have confirmed the paranoid right's narrative of a homosexual agenda.

Live and let live

If they're white, they shall have sex at least one time with a white woman in order to preserve the race.

This world seems fucked as a white man. If I had kids ZOG would probably snatch them or my grand kids. I'm bisexual and just trying to not be alone. The best I can hope for is enjoying the present for what it has to offer and explore this life with others.

sage

SPBP

You might as well ask what the jews and niggers are like there.

Homosexual disorder is caused by an abnormally low androgen level in males and an abnormally high androgen level in females. It is androgen that controls sexual behavior. Correcting the chemical imbalance in individuals afflicted with homosexual disease cures it in all cases.
The non-treatment or mistreatment of homosexual disease in modern medicine is the worst case of the suppression of science by the political left. It's another form of Lysenkoism, very similar to the left's obsession with their psuedoscientific global warming mythology.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFlykhpRfU4

I just wished gay people weren't so degenerate and only seemingly about sex and enjoying destructive shit like drugs. I would be open to a qt 3.14 boyfriend if they weren't mentally ill. Shit is just depressing. Gays are degenerate and women are retarded.

Healthy human beings are heterosexual. There is no exception in human biology.

Well fuck, let me just flip off the big gay like a fucking light switch.

in the bedroom is fine
anywhere else and they get btfo

Well fuck, let me just flip off the big gay like a fucking light switch.

People flip off the big diabetes switch with insulin every day. Flipping off the big faggot switch with androgen is no different. They're both treatable diseases. The only difference is Marxists have made one of them political.

I think this is a falsehood. I think homes are just more likely to use steroids for vanity reasons.

?? What gays?

user, I can have sexual attraction to women and I recognize that homosexuality is a mental illness in alot of ways as they tend to just be about unfulfilling sex that leads to alot of stds, infidelity, and mental health issues.

But so many straight people seem to be about this lifestyle too today. Also, women are so much more emotional and hard to understand and connect with. I've had boners to both but only become emotionally connected to other guys : ( Maybe this medicine would help with this, maybe it wouldn't.

Also whats the point to life these days besides just trying to enjoy the present day in a sustainable way while trying to not be alone. Any higher ideal seems set up to fail as the white world was lost the moment Hitler shot himself in the fucking head.

Sitting alone at lunch all those years really took its toll, didn't it. Come on, talk about it.

Fuck off, I bet you do degenerate shit.
do you
>Work out consistently
> Have a healthy body weight and decent muscle mass
> Avoid drugs and alcohol. So many of you faggots probably smoke weed semi consistently.
>Eat Healthy
> Working towards getting stable employment or have it, therefore, not a neet.
> Avoid sexual promiscuity with women outside of marriage, cause you know, that's usually the main complaint with gays. They fuck each other too often and too indiscriminately. But when chad does it with Stacey, that's fine.

I agree with gay men on one thing. I can't stand women's personalities either. They're fucking annoying as hell. But I'm not a fag, so my solution was to marry a tomboy girl. She acts like a guy most of the time but she has XX sex chromosomes.

Protected politically/legally (as in same as everybody else -none of that protected class nonsense) yet at the same time, they receive healthy doses of bullying/discrimination from society.

No. Even though this isn’t smart to say on Sup Forums because I might get made fun on April 8th 2017 I was walking home from my friend’s house at around 2am. I didn’t tell my parents I left so I was way passed my curfew. 3 Muslim men were by a trash can in the park and I was walking towards them. Then they stepped onto the side walk and I didn’t know what they were going to do but they got really close and one of them grabbed me and put me on the ground. They pulled my pants down and one of them raped me. I remember afterwards they all laughed at me. So excuse me if I fucking hate gay people

what are gays. they're extinct

Homosexuality is genetic. Besides a man can impregnates dozens of women.

the openly gay are ostracized

gay men that want to act like normal human beings, get marred have kids go to church etc. are treated the same as anyone else

> go to church
kek

>not even joking

Indifferent if they're otherwise normal, productive members of society.

But the moment they put on a dildo suit and start parading around the street is the moment they get a bullet to the neck.

The environment makes people gay.

It's not illegal, and committed gay couples get the same recognition as straight couples (minus tax breaks for children, obviously), and it's illegal to fire or evict someone specifically for their sexual orientation. It should be treated the same as straight sexuality culturally: no exhibitionism, and the focus should be on relationships and people rather than on sex acts, at least in the public eye.

>sex acts
Sex acts can be crimes against humanity, you know, that's still a thing.

I'm sorry for you, user.
One day, the gays will be given their proper punishment.

HAHAHAHA
You're the faggot here, you were the one taking it up the ass. Those Mooslims were alpha as fuck.

We need to achieve a level of knowledge about human psychology that can fix the problem. In our current system a problem isn't even acknowledged so there is nothing being done about it. Gays commit suicide so much more than straight people, they are depressed, they have cut themselves off from the journey of life itself. Its not right. They need pity and help if they want it. If they want to reform government to what it is now, or parade on the streets half naked they can get lynched.

Gay people are tolerated, faggots are thrown off roofs.

they're beaten to death

>faggots can breed

hurp durp

forced to work as clowns at shows and on TV dressed in outrageous outfits putting on comedy shows 24 7

"and then children, you all grew up to be gay since we are all like cartman in that ginger episode where he wakes up ginger and decides everyone else must be too since he is" -every annoying faggot or dyke ever

Gays are disproportionately shitty people; especially lesbians. It's a complicated question, but it'd be best answered in the simplest way by 'not too well.' They wouldn't be hurt, disowned, or unloved, but their mental disorder would put a stigma on them, and they'd be looked down upon for it. Their value as humans wouldn't shrink. It's essentially what people naturally see homosexuality as without any conditioning; disgusting but not bad or 'evil.'