ITT: worst asspulls in fighting manga

An asspull for ants.

fug.

this.

Someone post the multiple ant asspulls.

Why is every HxH thread a shitty bait?

How was this an asspull? It made sense, we've seen people use residual nen before (Ging's cassette tape) and it remaining after death isn't new either, it's as old as Yorkshin. At worst you could say he got lucky he died from suffocation and not from the blast.
Is this some shitty meme?

>dat doujin he use rubber dick to penetrate Alluaka

>mfw chrollofags are butthurt togashi wants me to fuck his them spiderfags

Not an asspull since it make uses of the nen mechanic.

This was not an asspull if you pay attention to the manga. It makes use of of nen mechanics and Hisoka's specific abilities. You have to skip parts or be a speedreader to believe this is an asspull.

I wish every manga had asspulls as exceptional as the ones in HxH.

source ?

>Clownfags are shit at english
Not suprising.

cuz i need to see if there is some "asspulling" in the doujin if you catch my drift

Meruen approves.

ITT: Chrollo fags realizing their days are numbered

>Chrollo

You mean Kuroro right? Or is this a bad translation meme like the Doflamingo one?

Chrollo as in I don't want to sound like a fucking sped kid when I say his name

That's not the worst, the worst was Killua's little brother

I can't remember worse asspull than this, honestly.

restarting your heart doesn't reverse hypoxia. His brain and heart muscle tissue should be infracted (dead) and thus that maneuver should have done literally nothing. It would only work if his rubber nen can revive himself because magic and fuck you.

yeah sure

>My name is not Jack Hammer, it's Jack Hanma and I'm your older brother.

Not that it was an asspull to the fight itself but it's the worst "tweeest" I've ver read.

Except you don't know how long Hisoka's been dead so claiming that wouldn't happen is nonsense.

In addition to the fact that in many respects Hisoka's superhuman physically. If fucking Morel can hold his breath under water for over two hours, I don't know how this is somehow an impossible feat.

>asspull
Underage kids who spend too much time on TVtropes are too gay to criticize anything correctly, huh?

It's seems a bit much, but its basically medical resuscitation via his rubber nen
and its already stated some nen don't disappear after death.

But again, its a bit non-conclusive result from much hyped hisoka vs chlorro. He lost but didn't die.
Yet, people that being sent to confirm his death is unceremoniously killed

So nen is basically like stands but less cool?

>Why don't human bodies work the same way as in our world?!
Why do you expect people who've trained with nen to face the same hardships as us? Even without nen Gon and Killua showed super human elements

>Applying real life anatomy to f ucking unrealistic cartoons

Cringe

>asking someone to read fiction and not have a mental breakdown when things become unreal
Asking for too much, anons.
Too many dumb fuck South Americans on this board

Picked up.

>Implying things weren't unreal from the very beginning
I forgot 12 year olds were stronger than olypimpians you dumb nigger

What are you even saying you autistic fuck.
Are you just shitty low tier spanish and mad I called you all retards?

It was/is not a difficult twist to figure out. In Japanese, "Hammer" is written "Hanmaa". It's like if, in English, someone disguised their own name by changing it from "Richard" to "Richardo".

One year after and cuckrolol-cucks are still butthurt
cheez

Why do they bother with gravity? How come dying stops them? They are fictional nothing should apply to them!

Stop choosing willing ignorance so poor writing can be swept under the rug as acceptable. You can come up with bullshit if the given fictional setting has rules that logically allow for these things to happen and there's gotta precedent. Togashi randomly adds things in that nen can do and treats nen as a catch all for whatever he wants to happen at this point. The action in this series has steadily been getting worse because the fights are ending up meaningless due to everyone's nen just fucking doing anything at this point.

A normal person would laugh in your face for getting this bent out of shape over a fucking shounen plot

Probably cause is a worst and more indecisive trainwreck than fairy tail.

I'm not bent out of shape, I'm just addressing the fact that the writing in this series has been at a steady decline and that terrible argument of "it's not real" doesn't save any written work from scrutiny.

Also considering I'm not a child I don't care what other people think of me, as you shouldn't either.

AW COME ON!

This was some fucking bullshit

I found pic related worse

How is this an asspull? The arrow chose him and unlocked a new power. the arrow does a very similar thing in part 5 when it hits Silver chariot and Gold Experience.

Another Kuroro butthurt fanboy. I can't wait for Hisoka to kill Kuroro, the amount of whining coming from the fans of the edgy autist will be delicious.

Except you haven't actually explained the exact problem with Hisoka using his nen as a defibrillator. Expanding and contracting is a pretty reasonable application given the nature of his nen. He didn't magic himself back to life, idiot.

You can cry "b-bad writing" all you want, if what he did fits into the long established rules of nen and given that doing something like this fits into Hisoka being the wild card of the series, there's nothing here to whine about.

Asspull or not, there's a much more important question we have to ask. Is he or is he not super-powered now because "nen becomes stronger after the user dies" ?

He would have destroyed Chrollo and pretty much anyone else (except Netero) even without his nen becoming stronger. The only reason Chrollo """won""" was because of his prep time and him borrowing the abilities of his friends.

In all fairness Jack doesn't really need to be creative when he can probably kill most anyone who would give him shit about it. That said, wasn't the whole twist thing more that the people organizing the tournament were morons?

Are you really this delusional that you really think that Hisoka is that powerfull?

How old are you?

This is also pretty dumb.

It being shonen doesn't somehow mean the most outlandish, nonsensical shit can just be accepted.

And this particular series has a track record of being alot more grounded and logical in its power system compared to it's contemporaries. Sick and tired of people using that line as an excuse.

Who besides the obvious (Netero, the ants) could beat him in a straight 1v1 fight?

>you don't know how long Hisoka's been dead
if he was dead at all His brain and heart muscle tissue should be infracted (dead) and thus that maneuver should have done literally nothing

>wasn't the whole twist thing more that the people organizing the tournament were morons?
No. Jack deliberately concealed his surname, then came out for the final match wearing a cape/cloak thing that said "Hanma" in the kanji on it. The only way that the organizers/Tokugawa could have known is if they had done comparative blood sampling or some shit. Jack had *no* previous fighting record prior to being entered into the tournament, and nobody knew who he was because he never told anyone.

>The only reason Chrollo """won""" was because of his prep time and him borrowing the abilities of his friends.

So he won because of his ability.

Look here Satan, Chrollo's nen ability is to borrow other abilities, so doing exactly that isn't in any way "unfair", that's simply him making use of his skills and if Hisoka didn't want to deal with that, he should have killed his friends beforehand or given him no prep time. ( exactly what he's doing right now for round 2)

Similarly, Hisoka didn't cheat in any way either, reviving himself is in accordance with his nen ability, and if Chrollo didn't want to deal with that, he should have burned the clown until there was nothing left. (Something which he'll probably do next time.)

So whether you like it or not
Chrollo : 1
Hisoka : 0
Chrollo's friends : dead

Hisoka isn't dead, Chrollo will be next time. You can count your score, they won't mean much when Chrollo is laying six feet under.

Hisoka's death was caused by asphyxiation. The time it takes for brain death due to oxygen deprivation to occur is at least 6 minutes. Near the end of fight, Hisoka mentioned that the paramedics would reach them in 10 minutes. And the very next chapter, we see ambulances surrounding the area and the reporter saying the explosion happened "moments ago". So the explosion wasn't an hour or even a half hour ago, it was very recent. We can only assume the exact timeframe but it's still fairly feasible for an actual superhuman to last a little longer than your average person. Hell, even freak cases exist in real life.

Using only the ones we know and saw battling until now:

Kurapika
Zoldick father and grandfather
Killua
Illumi
Ging
Kaito
Biscuit
And almost all the zodiacks. Those are the ones that can kill him 1x1.

Among the spiders almost every single one is a toss up if they arent holding the Pakunoda head, even shalnark could have done something had he not been jumped on- note that I count that as a legitime win on hisoka part. However both Uvogin and Kuroro could win against him in this setting.

And that just using the most obvious from the top of my head.

>except Netero
yeah and except Beyond, Gin, Pariston, Botobai Muhel, Razor, Zeno, Silva, Illumi, Bisky, Morel and Killua

Forget the BBQ party aspect, this nigga survived a 40 meters tall fall.

Accept when the arrow doesn't Black Sabbath stabbed both Gio and GE with its arrow and nothing happened. Requiem was such bullshit.

>along with my cock!!!
>and balls!!!

A normal person shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

>and my rectum!!!

Just encountered this one. Really disappointing and what's even the point of this, it's not like he's a major character.

That's a pretty funny one.

LISTEN UP

at this time Giorno had no desire, Pol wanted protect the arrow so he got a power to do that. Kira wanted a quite life so he got a power with that desire

>Illumi
Illumi is not a fighter, he is an assassin. He doesn't have a chance against Ahsoka in a straight 1v1.
>Kurapika
is specialized against the Troupe, he is nothing special otherwise.
>Killua
kek.
>Ging
Toss. We haven't seen anything noteworthy from Ging except hype. Until we do, you can't say Ging is better than Hisoka.
>Kaito
Why? What has Kaito done that was impressive? We didn't see his battle against Pitou and Pitou was unscratched after the battle (I don't hold that against him).
>Biscuit
No fucking way.
>Zodiacs
Oh, you mean those Zodiacs that Hisoka deemed not worthy fighting (except Ging)? Most of them are not even fighters.

Please, you're fucking embarrasing yourself. Chrollo himself can wipe out most people from that list.

>Beyond
What has he shown that you place him above Hisoka?
>Pariston
He is going to beat him by talking?
>Botobai, Muhel
Haven't shown anything at all.
>Zeno, Silva
Uhm, they have a chance, but I'll give it to Hisoka. They needed a 1v2 to defeat an oblivious Chrollo and even then one of them would have died. And that's Chrollo with no prep time and the OP abilities he gained afterwards.
>Morel
No. He hasn't shown any feats to prove he can beat Hisoka. He has a keen strategist and tactician's mind, however Hisoka has one as well so that wouldn't be any advantage to him and most of his battles he won using trickery.

Jesus, this delusion is pathetic.
Kill yourself, see if you rubber nen brings you back to life.

>people are actually surprised when Togashi does this
A bad writer is a bad writer
Hisoka has character armor, any fight he gets in you already know that he is going to survive because he is one of Togashi's favorite characters.
You already know how this chapter was written.
Togashi decided 'hey I should probably stop playing video games and actually do some work for once, but I am totally inept as a writer and have been creatively dead for years..I know I'll draw a fight so people actually buy my garbage manga. Now let's see who would make an interesting fight'

Can someone explain what exactly Ichigo did to kill Ywach? To me it looked like it was some, "Being overly complicated isn't as effective as the simple original power." It looked like he just one shotted him with the shikai.

He shouldn't be. The death empowerment ought to have been only for the nen he used to revive himself, since his will was just to have something he could have done normally happen on a delay. Now that he's technically living again, he should just be regular ol' Hisoka.

His Quinchy friend shot Ywach with a Silver arrow that was pulled from his his Mother's heart, the silver was a remnant of whatever Ywach does to kill all the unpure quincies all at once, the silver neutralized his god mode for a few moments so Ichigo could kill him. At least thats how I think it happened.

Not an argument. Try better next time.

wew lad

This one was pretty damn bad.

When I heard he fucking died I actually took a glance at the chapter and considered coming back to the series simply because the death was well done.

Then he gets revived like 2 chapters later in a death that should've been impossible to survive, nevermind him being roasted, him dropping off the Colossal Titan onto concrete should've been the end of it.

Can't help but feel the Editors refused to let him die, same way Kubo had to keep Byakuya alive.

>nigger
Fuck off back to Sup Forums. That kind of racism isn't allowed here.

>That kind of racism isn't allowed here.
Yeah it is

>Pol boggyman
Not even him but nigger is used on every single board, nigger.

>wew lad
Again... not an argument. Are you idiots going to say something or are you going to continue with your autistic screeching?

>t. nigger Sup Forumsblmr mod

>paragraphs of mental gymnastics about chinese cartoons
>le arguments
>calls people autistic
>...

wew lad

This is the same universe where 10 years old were shown lifting 16 tons before learning nen. Is it really that much of a stretch that hypoxia would take a few minutes longer to cause permanent damage than it does for normal people?

Araki completely recycling Part 4 ending, in a shitty way.

He told Yujiro.

>Stone Ocean ending
>remotely similar to DiU's ending

Wat

>visits an a Mongolian anime board
>cries about people talking about anime
>uses shitty memes

Wew lad... indeed.

"You were unable to defeat your destiny", isnt that the same shit Hayato tells to Kira?

Part 6 ending is the worst ending in the history of Shounen, worse than any Erza fight, 2nd Half of Kill la Kill, CLANG Berserk, etc.

Not an argument. Try better next time.

I stopped following this manga.

Who is "dead" here? That blonde fuckboy?

>Hisoka lost and my ass is red.
In summation.

Anything in Attack on Titan after Eren's first reveal as ... Attack Titan

This in reality, not to mention the people in HxH may as well be super humans to begin with. I'm starting to believe anyone upset about Hisoka using his nen to essentially revive himself are butthurt that 2 spiders literally got demolished in the course of a chapter.

This was not an asspull. It was just shit writing.
Also, cry more hisokafags

yeah

i am not even mad, i like smug teresa and overall i liked the ending

>Black Sabbath stabbed both Gio and GE with its arrow and nothing happened
Not for nothing, but Gio getting stabbed might explain all the bullshit powers GE has pre-Requiem.