Why wouldn't you want to welcome these people in your country, americans? What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Why wouldn't you want to welcome these people in your country, americans? What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf17rOT_z8E
youtube.com/watch?v=A13EUPiKjkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mexico

they look like good hombres to me

that's exactly why they're not welcome here, Unlike you and your repuges, welcoming them with open arms.

Why do Mexicans tolerate this?

Welp, im going to sleep

it's the indian blood

Fucking rank. Why do I always have to watch.

how the fuck can someone become so inhuman in the process ? this is fucking horrifying

I know the pumped him up with speed or something like that but how the fuck hasn't he died from blood loss then? They cut off his face/hands/genitals and cut his eyesballs out and that dude is still conscious?

welp, off to /s/ to clear my head

What makes the Mexican cartels so goddamn brutal?
Compared to everywhere else they seem to be huge on torture and basically most savage shit you can imagine.
Yeah i've seen those African burningpeople alive vids but they are mass hysteria and really sloppy but the mexicans are just coldblooded.

>and Sup Forums think niggers are more violents

I desire to know more about the video you showed

I think they are pumping blood back into his body.

cartels are fucking savage

scum of the earth

It's the best way to tell rivaling cartels not to fuck with them. Also keep in mind that Mexicans have Aztec blood in them. It's in their DNA to do that fucked up shit to other humans.

They were born to kill. Theirs a reason they make up a large portion of America’s armed forces

I'm pretty sure Trump talked about this video at a rally once.

>Yeah i've seen those African burningpeople alive vids but they are mass hysteria and really sloppy but the mexicans are just coldblooded.
The African killings are impromptu executions of criminals (or white farmers) usually done by locals and not meant to be documented/photographed or as a message to others typically
The Mexican killings and beheading are done by cartels to other dealers or competitors and are specifically meant to be as coldly brutal as possible and documented to send a message

Thisnis what communists,elite satanists ad harcore jewish rabbis want to happen to our kin.

Consider their lineage:
>Aztec
>Med
>Arab
>Moor
>Nigger

>implying they don't join for even more free gibs

its that old indian blood, aztec, mayan. they were old world savages like abos. mexicans are whatever mutt plus old savage indian bloods

>What makes the Mexican cartels so goddamn brutal?

Because the curious seek the truth / reality.

To lazy to find link but theirs a rolling stone article that covered the rise of a new cartel and it talked about how they were trained by Israeli special forces. These guys took on the Mexican army and killed 15, took down a helicopter in an attempted capture of a high ranking member. Fucking Jews really are behind everything

>are specifically meant to be as coldly brutal as possible and documented to send a message

But so are ISIS execution videos and nothing featured in them is even close chopping your hands and then peeling your face off.

So it has to be this

There's too much money on the line because of the American black market. Also, the're not unique. Most mob groups are brutal as fuck, they usually just dont film it.

I'd say they were taught pretty well by the Spanish.

>Europe is cucked
>Muslims are taking over
>why don’t eurocucks do anything?
Meanwhile in USA.....

>But so are ISIS execution videos and nothing featured in them is even close chopping your hands and then peeling your face off.
Possibly related to the no touching dead bodies rule and wanting to seem like the most religiously devout, but then again they hold cut off heads all the time
There are some examples pretty much on the same scale of brutality, namely forcing the children of a Iraqi officer to dig their graves in front of him and then executing them along with their father in the graves one at a time and making each of them say they repented before shooting them, also drowning people in caustic liquids until the skin becomes rubbery

There are videos of of some rebel group in Syria (Nusra IIRC) cutting out and eating a heart from someone as well

>yeah they have every lineage except white that is why they are savages, whites are the only ones who dont go mental and do insane shit

That’s mexico. The cartel violence stays down south. They’re not as dumb as niggers so they know not to make noise in the states. They do manage to bribe people in the states tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf17rOT_z8E

S|A|T|A|N
A|D|A|M|A
T|A|B|A|T
A|M|A|D|A
N|A|T|A|S

Can someone describe this video in detail. I don't want to ruin my evening by watching it, if it turns out to be as bad as people are saying, but I'm also intrigued.

One ISIS kill method is slowly lowering people into diluted acid. That's pretty fucking savage. Not to mention beheadings, bombings, crucifixions and all the rest of it.

What a fucking shit hole of country Mexico is. Its the same thing with any similar mestizo bloodline.. the indians in canada are also violent, thieving little pricks that murder and rape and create gangs that exist only to destroy what others have built. Another orc race. The whole bloodline is filth.

Stop being a little bitch, you fucking syrup slurper.

see also this

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
"¿Ves a ese tipo allí? Ese soy yo. Probablemente te estés preguntando cómo terminé en esta situación"

Hillary Clinton voters who didnt get their vote in

What did he mean by this?

user, every time I watch these videos I can't fall asleep till well past my bed time. I've witnessed too many animal and human gore rekt thread, I don't want to do it anymore.

Can someone describe what happens

faget

Cartel cut this dude's genitals, arms, and legs off. They also peeled back his face. As they try to cut his throat with a dull ass box cutter, the dude reaches for his face with his arm-nubs like he still has hands.

He probably felt nothing after a few minutes from the shock. When I broke my pelvis, shoulder and shattered the windshield with my face in a car accident I didn't feel any thing even though I was still conscious. I just noticed that my arms and legs were twisted and it felt like someone dumped a bucket of warm water on my head

I've just seen beheadings or shot to the head executions from ISIS.
And even decapitation with a knife seems humane compared to that torture.

and oh yeah i forgot all about Liberia and general butt naked who always got high, sacrificed a child and drank it's blood before battle.

Guy gets a metal pipe shoved down his throat and they lean on it to pin his head to the ground, they then slice at his throat with a box cutter while singing the mexican national anthem and screaming FUK DRUMPH

Can someone tell me why I can watch all of it and not flinch

You sure that those on the video are mexicans and not brazilians?

Nah, as far as another user described it to me once, the pumping back of the blood probably let him stay concious and let him feel everything. So that must have been pure hell for him.

Because you are Conor McGregor, the greatest nigger killer on the face of the earth. Dead mexicans only make you stronger

Watch the one with audio. They speak spanish

Ok

>tfw no qt mexcan hitgirl
Why live Sup Forums ;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=A13EUPiKjkw

wats the difference

why?

Same reason why you can watch action movies and not flinch, this world is so far removed from yours that you can't even comprehend this as a possibility.

I like you, friend

Was that really nessecery? What a disgusting video

Its black belt faggotry. His mother probably let him wear womens clothing and smoke the herbal-jew growing up. It always comes full circle with degenerate shit like this

It reaches a point of violence that doesn't even seem like a movie. Exactly