Crypto Armageddon

Revelation 13:16-17

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Are you right with Christ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seZFn2ewniM
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-workers-microchip-implant-cash-card-id-pass-replace-employee-hand-epicenter-rice-grain-size-a7670551.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BxW038fMR1c
youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU&t=3s
forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2016/12/18/jared-josh-kushner-fortune-donald-trump-real-estate/#5ce26fab2f42
nytimes.com/2017/04/03/nyregion/kushner-companies-666-fifth-avenue.html
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2015/04/20/obamacare-startup-oscar-health-hits-a-1-5-billion-valuation/#1a42c4c3234b
strategicinformatics.com/?p=443
youtube.com/watch?v=9d4ui9q7eDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that ripple garbage is pure judaism.
Say what you will about bitcoin, at least it's peer-to-peer. Entirely voluntary and no central authority.
Ripple is central server jew shit.

fuck your faggot god and fuck you to for believing.
"im gonna create all sin and suffering. then force them to stay pure and obey me or suffer my petty wrath."

so you prefer the chinese to the jews? not a lot of foresight in this one

>get microchipped in my left hand
>???

>getting chipped to wire in a wallet

Its not not a bank account, they hardwire everything to collect data about you. Put the mark on your body they will know your all at all times.

MasterJew card said big data is the next big black oil. You put the thing in your body they will have you till the day you die.

A cradle-to-grave record of every financial transaction you've ever made, of everything you've ever said on-line, of every thing you own, of every interpersonal relationship you have.
And without it, you're an unperson.
>What could go wrong?

I like how the (((ripple))) icon looks like an saturnic star

Come back when you've read the Bible, sonny.

why put the chip in our bodies and not in our smart phones

Lmao. They use that one token most crypto fegs don't touch to kill crypto. True pottery

Oye veh

lamao@this goy that just bought ripple

fucking retards like you piss me off

read the fucking bible then come back and say such shit

>Goy #203915661, we've seen a message you posted on an anonymous forum yesterday
>It seems you do not like multiculturalism or diversity
>We have disabled your chip until you correct your opinions

b-but!
>I OWN MY INFORMATION, user!

Oh boy, so now when you get robbed by some somali with a machete, he gets to lop your hand or head off and then run away with it instead of taking your wallet or phone.

Because a smart phone can be thrown away or "lost", you cannot.

>all was GOOD
>so where was this creation of sin?
>dont eat this, it'll kill you
>the woman immediately has sex with it and kills herself and everybody else
>i am a dindu and this is the fault of my creator and never of the serpent who beguiled the woman
DURRRRRR
>muh personal responsibility

>literal shitcoin doing anything it can to prove otherwise
>retards on Sup Forums say its the end of the world

bump

They'll mark you though, it'll always be towards their set criteria or standard. Freedom only exists is when "these" people lack the ability to control everyone. Otherwise it's essentially the illusion of freedom.

There is no freedom without Christ.

Very true, are you sure you live in Saudi Arabia? Glad God's light reaches you even there.

Matthew 5:15
Neither do men light a lamp, and put it under a bushel, but on a lamp stand; and it gives light unto all that are in the house.

Isn't God supposed to return once everybody on Earth knows of him? He should be showing up soon then, that little weasel.

So the next step would be the single card and then the next step would be to replace the single card with a skin implant. The single card could be lost or stolen, give rise to problems; could be exchanged with somebody else to confuse identify. The skin implant on the other hand would be not losable or counterfeitable or transferrable to another person so you and your accounts would be identified without any possibility of error. And the skin implants would have to be put some place that would be convenient to the skin; for example your right hand or your forehead. At that time when I heard this I was unfamiliar with the statements in the Book of Revelation. The speaker went on to say, “Now some of you people who read the Bible will attach significance to this to the Bible,” but he went on to disclaim any Biblical significance at all. This is just common sense of how the system could work and should work and there’s no need to read any superstitious Biblical principals into it. As I say, at the time I was not very familiar with the words of Revelations. Shortly after I became familiar with it and the significance of what he said really was striking. I’ll never forget it. There was some mention, also, of implants that would lend themselves to surveillance by providing radio signals. This could be under the skin or a dental implant … put in like a filling so that either fugitives or possibly other citizens could be identified by a certain frequency from his personal transmitter and could be located at any time or any place by any authority that wanted to find him. This would be particularly useful for somebody who broke out of prison. There was more discussion of personal surveillance.

The False Messiah yes, but Christ comes after Tribulation and fights in the final battle. So it'll be a while, I will say that we are approaching a very, very turbulent time.

One more thing was said, “You’ll be watching television and somebody will be watching you at the same time at a central monitoring station.” Television sets would have a device to enable this. The T.V. set would not have to be on in order for this to be operative. Also, the television set can be used to monitor what you are watching. People can tell what you’re watching on TV and how you’re reacting to what you’re watching. And you would not know that you were being watched while you were watching your television. How would we get people to accept these things into their homes? Well, people would buy them when they buy their own television. They won’t know that they’re on there at first. This was described by being what we now know as Cable TV to replace the antenna TV. When you buy a TV set this monitor would just be part of the set and most people would not have enough knowledge to know it was there in the beginning. And then the cable would be the means of carrying the surveillance message to the monitor. By the time people found out that this monitoring was going on, they would also be very dependent upon television for a number of things. Just the way people are dependent upon the telephone today.

I really need to read the Bible more myself, so much ageless wisdom and truth locked inside it's pages. I wish you the utmost, my brother in Christ.

It's ironically easier to see Christ in the Arabian desert than it is in many of his "churches" any more. God bless you, bro.

>Handova da wahlet whitey
>Gets beat up with the wallet
Can't wait

I know the establishment is absolutely corrupt. I'm actually non-denominational and I seek the truth that is Christ. I will not receive his word through filtered biased lips, I want Christ and God light in my life. Not corruption or the manipulation we get nowadays in the Churches.

Stay poor /pol

Matthew 6:19-21
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.…

Tldr

nothing about investing in crypto says you need a mark or chip, infact that goes against what most people in the crypto community believe (anti-government, non-centralized, anonymous currency).
Also
>ripple
nigga don't use that kike currency as an example of all crypto ever again wtf??

>personal responsibility

Would not be possible without a knowledge of good and evil. There was no way for them to know it would be evil to disobey. If you leave a lighter on the coffee table within reach of your toddler and he burns the house down with it, is he guilty of arson because you told him not to touch it?

Fucking idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=seZFn2ewniM

LOOK MOHAMMAD THE BIOCHIP IS NOT THE MARK OF THE BEAST IT'S JUST AN EASY MONETARY SYSTEM THAT'S HARD TO STEAL BUT SIMPLE TO CLONE LET THE PLEBS BUY THEM AND GET REKT

If anyone wants to save the Bible quote in image form, here it is.

Hands and forehead arent an ideal place to this, not enough fatty tissue.
Seriously you should consider taking basic biology.
Im still against it microchipping but you saying this retarded shit isnt helping.

The syringe slides in between the thumb and index finger. Then, with a click, a microchip is injected in the employee's hand. Another "cyborg" is created.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-workers-microchip-implant-cash-card-id-pass-replace-employee-hand-epicenter-rice-grain-size-a7670551.html

It wouldnt last a year. Your immune system would start breaking it down, hence the need for fatty tissue no white blood cells

>won't happen
It's happening right now.
>the bad part about this is the placement of it
k

nigger, it's all owned by the kikes.

>Electronic-monetary system
>Inventor Sholom S. Rosen Current Assignee
>Citibank NA
>Original Assignee Citibank NA Priority date
>1991-11-15

Fuck Christ

I remember being 12.

Captcha: Church Garcia

>Presupposes Adam and Eve had the mental state of toddlers.

All they needed to know was that God told them not to do it. Their disobedience was their own free choice, not some accident made by a toddler with no brain.

>it's all owned by the kikes
/pol should know this by now

....sooooo they'd need to know that when God told them something it was good and disobedience was evil. Sounds like God fucked that one up.

>Sounds like God fucked that one up.
looks like god fucked everything up.

If you can't see that human depravity is the cause of the ills of the world, you're not looking very hard.

Fuck jews

And God made humans according to your kike magic story. Then required them to know the difference between good and evil but didn't equip them with that capacity. Sounds like a real asshole.

Checked. We are one body in Christ.
>when two or three are gathered in his name

I read that as "sewer jew shit"
Your point and concern still stands.

>The Petrodollar fears the crypto-currency
My fellow Americacucks should really care about this, if the rest of the world starts buying oil with other currencies the whole fucking thing (USA) collapses.

So you do agree with "Fuck Christ" then, considering 'ol Heysus was a Jew? Or are you a dumb rebel that thinks Jesus was a WASP from England?

Revelation is really symbolic.
>right hand
all actions done are done in evil (against God)
>Forehead
thoughts of all will be evil that have the mark.
Like the Mark of Cain, we don't know exactly what it will be. It will be voluntary, people will be begging for it, begging for the anti-christ to take over the world after the economy crashes, and endless wars. Only the very elect(true christians) will not be decieved and we await tribulations.
youtube.com/watch?v=BxW038fMR1c

Amen brother, I went down the rabbit hole and became Christian after being an atheist.
Jews, demons, freemasons, pedo rings, I looked at it all. Only truth is Jesus Christ.
You probably heard of Pastor Anderson, but I want to make sure you know if you die today, if you will go to heaven or not.
youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU&t=3s

You kikes changed your descent to matrilineal from patrilineal just to claim Christ was one of you, you're disgusting worms, Jesus was born of the spirit and a Christian, not a slimy kike. Burn in hell kikes.

I've made 600% profit on XRP. If you can't beat the kikes, join 'em.

Y'all can be damned.

Calm down Dylan Klebold. Take a chill pill and relax a bit.

No other man in the history of the world has been responsible for the death for as many Jews as Jesus Christ has. There is truth in every word he spoke, the Jews are Satanic. They fear him. Look how much they hate him. Look how they behave when they hear his name. There is no more absolute truth than Jesus Christ.

Seek truth and you will find it one day, it will come to you in the most bizarre of ways. You will eventually see he is the truth.

>You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Everything he says about the Jews is right. Look at the deceitful kikes in this thread who try to make you hate him. They want you to hate him because they hate him. They hate what he stands for and they hate that they fear him.

Love that Christcuck logic, Cletus. Gotta defend the old Semitic religion like a good JUDEO-Christian, you cuck.

>Jesus Christ is responsible for deaths of Jews more than any other person in history
>somehow he is their ally

Sure thing, Jew

There nothing judaic about Christianity you fuck jewbag, that's why they HATE Him.

No, it's a matter of respecting the free will we were gifted, unlike pure instinct that is of an animal.

>The Kushner family's key real estate assets include stakes in Midtown Manhattan's 666 Fifth Avenue, the former Jehovah's Witness Watchtower headquarters on the Brooklyn waterfront now being redeveloped, former weekly and online website The New York Observer, which Jared bought in 2006, and an investment in $2.7 billion (estimated value) health insurance startup Oscar that Jared’s brother Josh co-founded.
forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2016/12/18/jared-josh-kushner-fortune-donald-trump-real-estate/#5ce26fab2f42

>Threw money away to acquire company office space at 666 Fifth Avenue (Contains Lucent Technologies) (Giant 666 later changed to Citigroup)
nytimes.com/2017/04/03/nyregion/kushner-companies-666-fifth-avenue.html

>Obamacare Startup Oscar Health [Founded by Josh Kushner] Hits A $1.5 Billion Valuation
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2015/04/20/obamacare-startup-oscar-health-hits-a-1-5-billion-valuation/#1a42c4c3234b

>Alcatel-Lucent Announces TikiTag RFID Reader and Tag Kit for Developers
strategicinformatics.com/?p=443

Here's your guy, OP.

hahaha, living in your peabrain rent free, Cletus.

>There nothing judaic about Christianity
Other than the small detail that it was created by a Jew, nope nothing "judaic" at all. Same fucking God as the Jewish old testament as well, just with some Hindu-tier trickery of adding a tripartite division of avatars just for the fun of it.

What a train wreck you Christcucks are laboring under.

I wish i had saved that screencap but i will try to write it by memory

>Kikes and central banks miss out on the bitcoin train and get pissed
>they cant allow a bunch of neets to make thousands of shekels a day sitting bareasses in their mom`s basement
>they cant buy all bitcoin as it is, that would kill the market and make them lose shekels
>So, they are going to steal it.

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are decentralized natural resources, that means that you
>Cant make money out of thin air (loans,bonds,printing,etc) like the kikery does with the dollar
>need to DO SOMETHING in order to "fabricate" this money, in this case mining,

Now, here is where XRP is different from both BTC and ETH, in that it is a :
>Centralized, a private corporation is owner of all XRP systems, they can make with it as they wish.
>They can print much more of it as they wish
>You can only get it through trading, usually with REAL crypto like BTC and ETH.
>there are indeed billions of ripple around , but they have a hold in most of it and they can dump the market with no survivors in a whim.
>XRP is piss-easy to transfer and cashout because it is a huge fucking jewish scam, imagine if paypal made some imaginary tokens.

>tldr
>Kikes fear the crypto and they want to kill it with no survivors
>They make this centralized, print-on-a-whim, private token called XRP
>shill it and inflate it hard as fuck
>Good Goyim trade their UNIQUE AND IRREPLACEABLE coins for a literal scam.
>Fast forward a little and now kikes have all of your REAL crypto like BTC and ETH and you are left with a bunch of imaginary shit they can just print out again.

Confuckingratulations, you just surrendered the crypto-economy to the kikes

GOOD FUCKING JOB

He's right, user. Judaeo-Chritianity is an oxymoron. The observe an interpretation of the Torah, not the Torah.

You're a slimy deceitful Jew who twists words to your agenda. You hate Christ because you're scared of him.

Not even the tora, we have the NT, now screw you kike scum

That's right you imbecile fuck, Christ is a Christian, not a jew and if you don't like it, convert.

>so you prefer the chinese to the jews?

Well obviously.

GAS ALL RIPPLE KIKES

BUY ANYTHING BUT RIPPLE, THEY WANT TO ENSLAVE US

There's something you niggers need to learn right now. Distributed ledger technology will begin to shift toward privacy. Public blockchains will still have use cases, but it was mostly a proof of concept. Don't get stabbed by Taco Bell niggers when they see your wallet in the blockchain. Get privacy tech.

Ripple is not a crypto currency.

rent-free, cuck, rent-free. Worship your Jew on a stick all you want, Cletus.

I bet you are circumcised as well, like every good Christcuck that wears his slavery to Israel on the head of his penis...Jewish property.

Begone Jew

All crypto currency was created by the CIA/NSA to make the younger tech savvy generations open to a future paperless fiat currency. No longer gold backed and paperless, they will be able to create wealth out of thin air and decide who and who does not have it on their every whim. There is no free pursuit to attain this wealth, only the illusion of such. Slavery finally achieved.

My body is not ready.

I'm not reading the thread but this stupid 3k year old verse is so fucking vague it could be related back to almost any advancement or change in payment systems. Especially Revelations 13:17. The book of Revelations in general is pretty much a big meme that should be regarded on the same level as Nostradamus predictions.

>create a being
>give it the freedom of choice
>punish it for choosing incorrectly
>realize you are omnipresent so you knew it would choose incorrectly and you knew you were going to punish it
>realize you are omnipotent so you could have done anything and everything to stop or change the outcome but chose to punish the being to you created

That's pretty ignorant, user. He was killed for being more holy than them. He names them as a scourge and sons of their father, Satan.

At least I was born in 1990, experiencing childhood before the internet/smartphones were a big part of everyone's lives. I'll always have that tiny tether to hold on to during the bad times.

No you kike fuck I'm not circumcized now get your filthy rabbis mouth away from my dick, you bunch of Talmudic dicksuckers, kikes.

You don't know what a crypto currency is, it isn't just "made up". You have to validate transactions via mathematical proofs and are rewarded in doing so with w/e the token on that particular blockchain is.

Made up currency is the fiat in your wallet or Ripple.

>Jews are getting back Jerusalem
>they're going to rebuild the temple
>they're going to use it as their base of operations
>electronic fiat currency
>all the non-Jews will be chipped like cattle
Yeah, totally not coming true user

>so vague
What part about it is vague? The Beast consumes everything around him. The Beast is the banks. They consume all the resources, they consume our time, they consume our families, our health, our nations, our land, our people, and our culture. The banks are ran by Jews, the children of their father, Satan. The banking Jews are The Beast and you will have a chip in your hand to take part in their all consuming system. Try to look past the memetic vocabulary to understand what is really being said here, you'll see it is true.

Here ya go.

give it up kike

Do you even know what a blockchain is? Stop being a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=9d4ui9q7eDM

You build a house
You let people stay in your house.
They steal from you.
You kick them out of your house.

Tell me user, that if you let people stay in your house, and they stole from you that you would let them stay and they would benefit from all the cool stuff in your house that you were willing to let them use.

thanks lad

>Revelation 13:16-17

Every time I see somebody quoting Rev 13 in a thread, I feel obligated to point out that Rev 1-12 is full of massive, world shattering disasters that completely change the world as we know it and result in the deaths of billions of people. If none of those things have happened yet I'm skeptical, regardless of how well a microchip might fit the description of the Mark of the Beast, and am curious how much anybody pushing these types of theories have actually read the Bible.