Where should I get my news from in 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tV1sRLYksNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you should turn off cable news and read everything you can from all sides. It's the only way to be informed.

Wall Street Journal

Sup Forums

it's completely unbiased I assure you

Not here

i believe the only reliable place left is right here.

Pick any of the major news outlets and whatever is the exact opposite of what they say is likely the truth.

Not true. Threads that depict whites in a bad light are removed almost immediately but it’s free game for other races

Why from Russia of course!

Alex Jones

Not true at all my nigga

From DOOM desu.

youtu.be/tV1sRLYksNM

Sick flat coat bro

The shirtless guy in the leather jacket and the guy that pretends to be a viking.

Shut up you damned dirty ape

Don't trust anything. Always assume it's a lie. Always watch for the underlying agenda.

get all of it, just remember to watch out for click bait headline, "sources say" without any mention of actual people, and just because it written by a news outlet doesnt mean it true or accurate so its best to see out multiple outlets that have different views on issues .

White people hate threads get bump limit, dumb fucking monkey

dailystormer.red

Nigger

Shortwave radio. An actual radio, not what you listen to when someone posts SKYKING. Put up a longwire antenna in the yard/house/apartment, as long as reasonably possible, with a 90 degree bend somewhere so you get more than one direction. Failing that, do an internet search for "broomstick antenna", it's simple as hell and cheap.

Buy the best one you can afford, make sure it has an external antenna jack, and hopefully sideband reception.

They can track what you are looking at/listening to on the internet, but they can't track a portable receiver.

I N F O W A R S