How many times did you roll your eyes watching this sissy pantywaist **slowly** crawl out of his shell...

How many times did you roll your eyes watching this sissy pantywaist **slowly** crawl out of his shell? Ruined the whole series.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKpQ_FwoPAU
youtube.com/watch?v=NPozvc75PoE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I find it amusing that so many of you talk shit about Shinji when half the complainers are probably NEETs who have difficulty filling out a job application or even buying groceries.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKpQ_FwoPAU
>Evangelion teaches us that even if we come to understand someone, we can still hate them!

>****
I rolled my eyes more times at your retarded newshit way of posting.

Nice projection bud.

Also Shinji ruined that pretentious show. Litteraly the only thing discussed about it is

>Best girl arguments
>Shinji is a pussy

Wow, sure is the quintessential anime alright. Fucking garbage

>*actions*
Fuck off newshit

>le Shinji is a pussy meme
I don't understand how so many people can misunderstand Evangelion.

>Clearly didn't watch EoE in which Shinji just say down crying whilst two women sacrificed themselves for him or NERV.

I'll give a pass for the first half of the season. He's just a kid who's trusted a role by a sociopath father...he then decides to take up that role...then he quits and puts everyone else's ass (the whole ducking world) because of his issues

So no, not just a pussy, but a fucking piece of shit.

>le misunderstanding
Whatever floats your boat sweety. Because I'm sure you're a philosopher who knows the creators true intentions and inerworkings of his mind right?

You obviously didn't watch the entire show.

Except I did...

Nice form of argument
>CLEARLY YOU DON'T GET IT
>Offers no rebuttal

This is the average autistic Shinji fag. Do you identify with the worst character by any chance?

How about you ignore what he says and feels and look at what he did.
He killed the only person who gave him positive feelings about himself.
He killed multiple "angels".
He commanded a robot without much training.
He risked burning his hands to save his colleague.
Those are some off the top of my head.
Would you be able to handle that?
Would you be able to go to war in a living breathing monster to kill other colossi with little to no experience?

He also jumped unshielded into the lava flow of an active volcano without hesitation to rescue a stricken comrade.

You don't want Shinji going shonen. Mankind does not want Shinji going shonen. Bad things happen when he goes shonen. You want him crying while dummy plug does the job. You want him catatonic while Yui does the job.

youtube.com/watch?v=NPozvc75PoE

That's only because God (a.k.a Anno) stacked the deck.

It's a joke.

It's all a big joke.

>crawl out of his shell
When did that happen you fucking retard?

I think he means what happens in the end of EoE and EoTV

To this day I still think that manga version of Shinji is the most bareable one, despite breaking a good chunk of his characterisation in the show.

Shinji did nothing wrong.

this

2/10 Bad bait

Nah most of the complainers are normals
The NEETs don't bother talking about eva because its incredibly overrated

I mean he did get quite a bit done, he just wouldn't shut the fuck up about hating it and himself.

He's a mentally ill 14 year old who has to basically save the world, cut him some slack.

Why would I want to watch a show about myself? I'd make a fucking awful tv character for anything other than comedy or some kind of Requiem for a Dream tragedy bullshit.
Spoiler, it ends with me huffing helium.

>Ruined the whole series
If it wasn't for Shinji the series would one of the many robot anime.
If you hate him you should watch normie pleb shit like gurren lagann

>He also jumped unshielded into the lava flow of an active volcano without hesitation to rescue a stricken comrade.
That's because Shinji is a kind hearted person who would sacrifice his life to save a friend

>ducking

I wonder who could be behind this post

Everyone in this show is a fucking cunt, SHINJI WAS RIGHT
S H I N J I W A S R I G H T

also his shitty relationship with his father and the fact that he just discovered the truth about Rei

He is a 14 year old boy.

If Shinji was a female MC with all the same insecurities, all the haters would make a line to suck her dick. MC of all years.

if shinji was a female (s)he'd be the number one waifu for everyone on Sup Forums and people would love all "shy" and "introverted" (s)he would be

I tried watching Evengelion and I couldn't like it because of shinji. Trust me I really tried to like it, watched up to episode six and got annoyed at him. My friends kept telling me to watch it, my brother told me the same thing as they did "it's the best deepest show ever made!"

Should I try to watch it again? I like older shows and it's not like I hate everything about it, I did see the dancing music episode and enjoyed that alot. I just don't know if it gets any better.

Exactly zero. His arc(s) upward and downward are believable, and on top of that he's a 14-year-old boy who's day job is to have drills stuck in his head. Great character, in that it's a well written annoying child.

Shinji made the series great

Agreed

I mean, his day job involves feeling all the pain that his Eva feels (broken arms, stab wounds, etc.) and most people in his life are either cold/distant or with MASSIVE emotional baggage

I'd say he handles it pretty well before shit like Kaji's death starts happening

>The NEETs don't bother talking about eva because its incredibly overrated
Truth.

I'm glad there aren't any fujoshis in this thread

Most of the complainers are 14 years olds who are butthurt because they can't self-insert into and live vicariously through Shinji.