There are three types of intelligence, creative, analytical and emotional. IQ measures analytical...

There are three types of intelligence, creative, analytical and emotional. IQ measures analytical, the "intelligence" of AI. It's the mechanical side of the brain. Creative is the ability to think for oneself, have original thought, critical thought and deep thought . Emotional is the ability to have empathy, make sense of your own emotions and understand others. Asians have a very high analytical, but low creative and emotional intelligence. Europeans on the other hand have the highest creative and emotional intelligence, and also a high analytical intelligence. Women have a lower creative and analytical intelligence but a higher emotional one then men. Africans have low analytical, creative and emotional intelligence. Geniuses must have a very high creative and analytical intelligence to be one, as they requite the ability not to enter deep thought and come up with new ideas but also memorize them and put them together in a logically concise way. This would explain why so many people with high IQs never contribute any inventions or cultural achievements to society and are simply "human calculators". This is not to diminish the importance of IQ which is critically important.

I think this triarchic theory explains a lot of abnormalities such as little Asian creative achievement, but high IQ.

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Fucking hell my dick took off like a rocket.

Empathy is made up, people can understand others yet choose to ignore it.

asians probably just have a different variance to their distribution, slightly higher mean iq overall but much less extreme outliers

Creativity and emotion are not intelligences. Although creative people who are intelligent can do great things. It’s why most ground breaking scientists tend to be white of course.

You're right OP, by the way.

Any of the "great" inventors, writers, etc, were all as you described.

It is not enough to just be high IQ and like a "human calculator", there has to be something else to. There are probably many autistic fucks with incredible IQ's but they do nothing because they have no originality, no creativity and no direction of their own in which they lead others to

fpbp

I fucking hate you, do you know how hard it is to fucking control my dick after seeing this pic? I almost had to go outside and actually put myself to test and get a girl

>There are three types of intelligence, creative, analytical and emotional.
What are these 12 types???

Emotional intelligence is made up so everyone can feel intelligent and special. It's a liberal equality, inclusivity thing.

I didn't read a word but thx for a good picture.

This may be true going by the amount of white historical figures and MENSA statistics. The countries with the most geniuses per capita are white according to MENSA, and I know Japan at least participates in it

Asians are also extremely collectivistic in that they do not like straying from social norms, experimenting, taking risks, etc. These are all things you would expect of a creative person or an innovator

Analytical intelligence spotted.

What is it about white brains, at a structural level, that produces more outliers, geniuses, and inventors?

I read a study once that yogis who meditated regularly had a thicker prefrontal cortex. It is just unfortunate they spend all day sitting rather than creating new ideas with science.

Africans are high EQ (emotional intelligence). This is why they are usually naturally very sociable

this, emotional intelligence is a meme

>There are three types of intelligence
No. Sports ability like running is a form of intelligence too. Therefore niggers will always be inferior to horses.

Sure buddy

>CoqDuple

Why is that my girlfriend bending over and where did you get this picture.

bump good post OP

faggot

No, they are just low IQ. People with low IQ usually are more sociable since they aren’t caught up in complex social factors.

brapposters high IQ confirmed

>There are three types of intelligence, creative, analytical and emotional
Thats just feelgood bullshit made up by leftists to make nignogs and women look less inferior than they really are
Theres only objective, rational and measurable IQ, the rest is just leftist drivel

emotional intelligence is a meme and not a good one either

They can't control their impulses, not even with threat of physical violence, just like animals acting on their primal instincts, how the fuck is that sign of emotional intelligence?

You could fuck her right through those.

OP you derailed your thread with that pic.

I didnt read a word you typed.

If emotional intelligence is a meme then autists are superior beings.

came here to post this

Every time I see a girl taking a booty shot I think that now. Fuck you guys.

wouldn't it be more accurate to call it social intelligence then? emotional intelligence sounds faggy as fuck

Isn't it the case that multiple intelligences breaks down into all of them being IQ + big 5 personality?

>24 "A"s in his post
>wut did he mean by this

I'll give you a VK link for that girl for just 7 (You)

The meme that Jews have high IQ isn't true.

There's a difference between intelligence and being a parasite. Jews bypass morals and empathy to gain positions of control.

Just post it cunt

fpbp

>CoqDuple

Meh thanks to this board I already see all women as roasties anyway, whats the difference

Butt thread! Post 'em!

Said amerimutt using his emotional intelligence

>roasties
>/r9k/

you (You) jew

This could have been an interesting thread.

> claim to be just as intelligent as Whitey
> get proven wrong
> i-it-it-it-it-it's just a different KIND of intelligence ri-right?
Get fucked, Mahmut. Your brothers are simply inbred retards. The sooner you come to grips with this, the better.

EQ is bullshit made up by an idiot journalist. Stupid post. KYS.

please

Why’s this 12 year old boy in a bra and panties

>ocean/big 5 aka the Chad's MBTI is the same as intelligence or g-factor
No sweetie snowflake

>Three types of intelligence

That's what stupid people say to make themselves feel better.

>little asian creative achievement

only an uneducated brainlet would think this

Might as well

>2018
>Not schizophrenic
Schizophrenics have high IQ

I agree with most of what you say here, with the exception that there is no evidence to support the idea that asians have high analytical IQ. They, much like women, are merely adept at rote, mechanical learning, and emulation. Also, women do not have a higher level of emotional intelligence than men. Men are far more adept at both emotional and cognitive empathy, which is why men have always and will always be the only sex capable of genius.

Well, hello there.

There you have it.

you're right that there's 3, but emotional is not one of them

You're forgetting the one type of intelligence niggers have; kinesthetic

I disagree that emotion is not part of the system of intelligence, but it isn't in the way that most people who talk about "emotional quotient" like to think. It is more in line with the intuitive aspect of creation and genius, so perhaps we could agree that emotional awareness and inter-connectivity of emotion and intelligence is a subset of the creative column.

>There are three types of intelligence, creative, analytical and emotional.

WRONG

There is ONE type of intelligence, and MANY types of retards pretending to be smart.

Interesting, except too bad your wrong

Understanding of emotional states.. creating and manipulating definitely requires a different type of intelligence. Musicians can't be very good without a high EQ otherwise they would produce uninspiring stale lifeless music. EQ is a thing and leads to certain skill sets. Trump has a high EQ which is why he is a master troll. His verbal skills are not on par with some, but he has a presence, high charisma, understands people, knows how o manipulate them which is why he is a successful business man. You also have o have good analytical skills to put it all together.

EQ and creativity play a major role in genius. There is an endless abyss of distance between the brilliant and the genius. Brilliant people can understand the work of a genius once they're shown how things work. They always need a helping hand though. They lack innovation because they have the mental faculties for it.

It's like atheists. They never have considered that they don't have the mental fortitude to fathom god.

t. Fedora enthusiast

> white people so so smart thread

White bois love using their IQ test to make fun of niggers for being stupid.

Same test shows asians coming out on top
> Buuuut the they aren't creative
> Buuuuut they cheat!!!
> Buutt the test isn't a great measure of intelligence.

More complaining, whining, and justification. This is why the chinks will rule, because instead of blaming the niggers and the evil white people for their problems, they just work harder.

Look up patent applications by country. SK, Japan, China consistently rank in the top 5.

Now what's your comeback now?
> oh they cheated
> those statistics are false
> fuck the jews

>people fell into this

So, let me get this straight...

You don't think analytically ability is intelligence, but dancing, rapping, and playing football is intelligence?

You don't need to be smart if you're a good person with other good people. Infact, it may yet pull ahead of intelligence for key to success if things continue the way they are.

That, if not shoped, is a very, very nice arse.

agree

Notice that all of these iq studies differentiate between east Asians and southeast Asians, as well as Ashkenazi and other jews, yet all gentile whites are lumped together - Irish with English, northern Italian with southern, and all of the rest. One must also take into consideration that often China's value uses PISA scores as proxies, and typically only sample affluent areas like Hong Kong and Singapore. Also, I find it interesting that variance is never reported in these studies.

you got it wrong. creativity is IQ.
analytical is just hard work, anybody can do it.
"emotional IQ" is just a combination of IQ and your parents and the environment teaching you social skills.

>filename

>CoqDuple

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You missed the part of the study where it said meditation gave them thicker prefrontal cortexes as it has been shown and documented that grey matter actually increases in size in experienced meditators and changes in non-experienced meditators can ocurr in as little as 6 months of daily meditation.

name?

Girls bodies look so much better in clothing. I can stare at this girls ass and pussy without having to worry about roast beef lips or peanut butter butthole.

You got bamboozled fuckin degenerates

If you want to be a real NatSoc you shouldn't fap

>butt thread
>posts pic of no butt bitch
What did he mean by this?

I never thought I would see another quality post in Sup Forums, moreover posted by an aussie.

BRAPPPPPPPPPPFTTTTFTPTFTPFTTTTTT!

emotional intelligence is pseudoscience bullshit.

meaning?

Whats the G Allele though? Besides something hinted at addiction susceptibility.

>open thread
>check for new ass pic/brap post
>go back to the catalog

this

Also achievable by a healthy reading habit.

>autists are superior beings
>implying we're not

SNIIIIIIIIFFFFF
>Oh yes my darling...quite pungent indeed...

Anyone can do it

>Analytical is just hard work, anybody can do it.
Not at all. Critical thinking is part of analytical intelligence and it's the most important skill in solving problems and reaching conclusions following logic steps. Not everyone can do this.

Whats it called when you skip the critical thinking part and usually just know? Its like assumptions, but you're not assuming, your brain just jumped past the critical thinking and shat out the answer.

you are a retard.