Christians and Muslims Unite Against Common Enemy

Christians and Muslims must put aside their differences and both work together in the war against the Jews. The Jews are enemies of both Christians and Muslims and failure to end Judaism will lead to the inevitable destruction of both groups.

Muslims and jews are semites

don't be retarded

There are no Christians you deluded third worlder, except maybe in Africa. Go there and find your Christian allies.

There are too many muslims gripped by Wahhabism.

>Two major religions being manipulated to target another religion
Kek'd and ignored.

Muslim=/=Ethnicity or Race
>Bongistan education

>t spic

What, are you gonna say spics are white now?

Swallow you're pride Britbong, instead of
>hurr durr you're not white

Muslims are a much more pressing threat than jews. We should instigate another jew-muslim war in the middle east and let them wipe each other out

>Muslim=/=Ethnicity or Race

The majority of muslims are arab, just because there are outliers does not mean i am factually incorrect. You know what i mean when i say muslim the same as if i said jew or hindu

>majority of Muslims are Arab
>less than 400 million Arabs worldwide
>1.8 million Muslims worldwide
Fuck you're stupid. I knew Britbongs were dumb but this.

>>less than 400 million Arabs worldwide
.8 million Muslims worldwide

Spic math at work here

Muslims do not subvert our cultures and change and act in the harmful and insidious ways that Jews do. Jews have always been the greatest threat to the world, not Muslims.

Don’t be retarded. The Jews will win because Christianity and Islam are both degenerate horseshit.

mudshits and kikes are both enemies

Sorry bong, can't beat your superior thinking and arguments

Go back to r/atheism.

B. billion, no not M. million but B. billion. Otay

Very few Muslims were interested in coming to the West until Jews started using Western military might against their civilians AND Jews opened the door to the West for 3rd worlders.

Jews are guilty of Nuremberg tier crimes against humanity for Muslim "immigration" to the West.

I'd gladly unite with Jews against the Mudslime scum. Pisslam is absolute shit and deserve a billion nukes. It's by a landslide the number one enemy of civilization, peace and Christianity.

>I'd gladly unite with Jews
You already did and that's why Paris is now multicultural due to the Kalergi plan