Pudding did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titus_Andronicus#Synopsis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sanji's wife is cute! CUTE!

>"lol ur eye looks dumb"
>REEEEE
>KILL ALL NORMIES REEEEE REEEE REEE

Way to overreact. Unrealistic character.

>IITTTT

How do you say this?

>just a rehash of getting bullied from robin's backstory, only this time she's A EVIL XD

just fuck my shit up

Try being a victim of bullying in childhood because of a physical deformity you can't help but be born with. Try being an albino, or partially blind, or paraplegic. People will give you shit for it, especially other kids as a child. Then grow up with them ridiculing and abusing you all the time. I bet you'll develop a cynical, jaded worldview too to some extent.

I say it's about time Sanji practices polygamy he is a royalty after all.

Not to mention your own mother doesn't give two shits about you and even encourages the other kids in bullying you further by calling you a creepy shit. Childhood bullying plus parental abandonment and abuse is bound to fuck you up mentally. I'm not surprised Pudding became who she is. Sanji did good complimenting her genuinely instead of being freaked.

>LITERALLY RIPPING OFF THE EMOTIONAL CORE OF OBERYN'S MONOLOGUE TO TYRION BUT DOING A HACK JOB OF IT

>3 eyes
>can edit memories
>in a world of where pirate fight with fishpeople using magical fruits in sky island
>unrealistic

Oh shit I just realized that Sanji is officially married.
Sanji has a WIFE now. Let that sink in

why are pepes getting deleted?

are they illegal on Sup Forums now?

>Try being a victim of bullying in childhood because of a physical deformity you can't help but be born with.
Kinda like Robin then? And she didn't grow into a sadistic bitch.

New nakama CONFIRMED.

anything unrelated to manga and anime gets deleted on Sup Forums you newfag

They didn't kiss so it didn't finish

>As if RR Martin isn't guilty of stealing ideas himself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titus_Andronicus#Synopsis

>doesn't know how wedding's work
kiss comes after you're married

they offer nothing and aren't anime related so it's deleted. every thread on Sup Forums is like that

Hey vinsmoke sanji another jobber here please don't hurt me in wano.

>Sanji married Pudding
>That means she is nakama now
What a great day to be a Puddingfag.

>And she didn't grow into a sadistic bitch.
Robin had a positive influence in her life who cared about her enough to sacrifice his life for her safety and freedom. Robin also had the company of the othe scholars of Ohara.

From what we've seen here Pudding had literally no one. Pretty big difference there desu.

Fucking Vinsmokes were clueless and had no plan about anything.

I've never been married myself

Robin? What do you mean are you drunk?

But they didn't kissed each other __yet__

This is the exact moment SaNa fags got BTFO.

>mfw antipuddingfags got BTFO
Pudding will be nakama and Jinbei dies

>Bad guy breaks down after being complemented.
Gee where have I seen that before?

Not saying this trope is inherently bad but this was hastily done by Oda.

Robin grew up mostly working for dark organizations and shit. And there were a bunch of people that were kind to Pudding back in the island where Luffy and company first met her. Infact that's probably the reason why she cares to hide her sadistic side. Don't try to justify her for being a bitch.

Imagine growing up in an environment where everyone was accepted for their differences expect for you. She basically what Sanji could have become if Reiju didn't help him escape from the Vinsmokes.

I'm happy with the pace desu. I don't want another THE BIRD CAKE IS CLOSING endless nightmare again

they are just reaction pics though?

why not delete every non-anime related reaction pic?

>Imagine growing up in an environment where everyone was accepted for their differences expect for you
Which is completely contrived and stupid.

It's a fucking chinese cartoon for 12 year olds, stop expecting literature.

No this is.

>why not delete every non-anime related reaction pic?

They can if they wanted to and they will if you are shitposting.

Who gives a fuck about pudding?

What about the army of luffy clones? Noone can handle that much autism, big mom is fucked.

Technically marriage is only official when you've filed the paperwork. But they're pirates and shit, so who the fuck knows what counts.

Pudding is already Sanji's wife.
If she will awaken her third eye, she can read poneglyphs.
She is better, prettier and younger than the useless whore Robin.

Ode decided to replace Robin with a Pudding?

>pudding feels loved for the first time
>eye hax powers unlocked

Pepe is a fucking cartoon and has his own comic episode. Only difference is that the chinese didn't draw him.

>I proclaim you husband and wife
>You can kiss your wife now
Then the unveiling happens.
Sanji is married.

It's been delivering literature for the past 20 years though

Yeah I know what you mean especially with Oda taking so many breaks but it would still would have been nice if we saw how Pudding grew up a chapter or two before this happened,

dafug did this have to do with the quality of writing

Agree with you here. Not enough significance was placed in the earlier chapters about how Pudding feels about her 3rd eye.

>newfag

Nice projecting, you could post almost anything as long as it was vaguely anime related back in the day.

Now every thing that's not 100% about a anime is being deleted and it's fucking terrible.

Most of the fun and original threads that you got and can find in the archive are those that were not all anime related

>Even Big Mom thinks Pudding is ugly
Harsh desu

So the Luffy clones are because of brulees power right? They are just mirror images of Luffy aren't they?

>m-muuh SaPu
>muh "pudding cute" spam
>death silence after BTFO "Ray of Hope" chapter almost for 40-50+ threads til today "muh redeemed evil woman by Sanji kindness" trope.

You are pathetic switching sides attention whores. If you chose side, you stay with it forever.

What does that have anything to do with the rules?

>All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga
Mods just delete your shit if you are obviously baiting.

>everyone else is relatively the same, some have extra joints in their arms or legs, some are huge, but whatever
>a kid is born with 3 eyes
>kid with 3 eyes NOT getting bullied in a community filled with people with only 2 eyes
It's like you were never a child.

lol they're animals transformed into Luffy

>It's a fucking chinese cartoon for 12 year olds
Except that in Japan only like 10% of the OP viewers are of that age.

Need to consummate the marriage for it to count.

Are you trying to stir shit user?
In the last thread the person who said no chapter next week had a pepe reaction pic and he deleted it himself after getting an answer.
maybe it was you

Why should I not expect something well written when that's what Oda has been delivering in the past? Not everyone has low standards such as yourself user.

Not really. I don't even think most of the other children actually hated her for it it's just that Big Mom herself personally found the eye creepy and the other kids may have just emulated her and bullied her as a result. Kids do that. It's like how Sanji was also bullied by his brothers because their father hated him, the brothers just emulated what Papa Vinsmoke did. Their situations are almost identical, except Sanji had a positive influence while Pudding had no one. Even those kind to her probably didn't know about the third eye.

Traditionally speaking the marriage is official only after its been consumated, until sanji plows puddin they aint married

>Now every thing that's not 100% about a anime is being deleted and it's fucking terrible
That pepe was not anime related in any way and stuff is being deleted if you shitpost.

nice reddit spacing by the way

Wedding night doujin when

Charlotte hates giants, though. So giants and 3-eyes.

Oh shit. You may have just actually called it. I think that's the reason why her powers never unlocked after all those years with Big Mom. No one truly made her feel loved. Maybe her race needs a positive emotion like love to unlock their eye power. Maybe now she can finally read that Road Poneglyph.

>Most of the fun and original threads that you got and can find in the archive are those that were not all anime related

aka newfag containment threads. just go somewhere else if you don't want to discuss anime or manga

Robin had Professor Clover and the other archaeologist who showed her compassion, love, and respect for her even in her crappy home life. Even when they were all cruelly killed off by the World Government, Robin still kept to her ideas and even finally found her place in the world with the Straw Hats.

Pudding had almost no-one to turn to (maybe except for Lola who left her), her own mother is more interested in the power of her third eye than the person itself. So the only way to survive in a toxic environment is by becoming the self-loathing hateful monster that everyone sees you as. Then watch as her entire point of view on life gets shattered by one man who actually calls it beautiful.

While not impossible, it is more likely that they are Straw Hat wedding crashing party disguised as Luffy by Brulee's powers.

That...and I was making a jab at uchia. Fucking eye hax man

Giants are a trigger for Big Mom because she failed to acquire them for her army and she lost that chance permanently with Lola's escape and attempt to use the sister instead.

I just dunno if Nami and Chopper would be safe jumping into a wedding full of strong fuckers

Like and said Robin is different because she had a lot of people who genuinely loved her. I doubt anyone in Totland actually loves Pudding for who she is. Maybe they love her because they're afraid of Big Mom or they don't know her about the eye. Unlike Robin, Pudding literally only ever had Sanji genuinely compliment her. This is mindbreaking stuff for someone abused like her.

Or they borrowed some germa tech and they are actual luffy clones

what about this?

Part of the problem is Oda already did it better, with Baby 5. It was almost written off as comical how easily she was persuaded by men to do their bidding, until she was about to shoot herself in the head when Sai thought she wasn't serious.
With Pudding there was no indication at all anyone else thought the eye was weird, on top of the fact that there are fucking longlegs, minks, fishmen, dwarves, giants, and who the fuck knows what else kind of weirdos that make 3 eyed people seem very normal.

wew, this moves way too fast for my taste.

Holy shit that'd be a nightmare. One Luffy already beat Doffy and all the others before him, dozens of Luffies all in Gear 4th at once would actually hold Big Mom down and slowly rape her anally.

>Sanji has wife now

Fucking normie in manga did it again

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA

I suppose we could identify entire wedding crushing party member if we would apply expressions to characters. Pretty sure I can identify real Luffy, Jinbe, and Carrot.

This thread has now become a unrelated to manga and anime reaction pics with a anime edit

>jealous autistic kissless handheldless virgin that will never reproduce and will die off

So who will win the Nakamabowl? Jinbei, Carrot, Gastino? And now it looks like even Pudding has a chance.

Sanji was always the most normalfag out of them all. He always chased 3DPD (or what counts as 3DPD in their world) while Zoro was swordfag, Luffy was meatfag, Nami was moneyfag and Robin was historyfag for example. Sanji has always been a womanizer. The most normie of Straw Hats.

yes, anime related so it's allowed but mods may still delete them

Foxy

She has huge ears though.

They beat her up, too. You can see her bruises in the flashback.

We need Keroro edits.

Jinbei will win the Ace bowl.

Yes, it would be a nightmare, but i highly doubt his devil fruit powers would be cloned too

Yeah, just listing them as one other specific thing Big Mom discriminates against, rather than saying that she's discriminating against them for the same reason.

Sanafags so quiet now

Pudding will sail with Germa allied fleet, that'll become allied with Straw Hats for having their stupid asses saved. I mean, how could they not suspect any kind of treachery?

It is up to debate if Sanji will first consume his marriage in his homeland.

Pudding joins
Jinbe and Carrot dies
Ceasar runs away

Who would win in a fight between Katakuri and King Crimson?

>Carrot dies
delete this

Pudding a cute. A CUTE

King Crimson sees a full 10 seconds to the future, and is capable of seeing its own actions.
On top of that it can erase time, which I doubt Katakuri could predict.
Though Katakuri could be strong enough so that Diavolo literally couldn't hurt him.

>Katakuri
>can predict a few seconds

>King Crimson
>can predict 10 seconds and can skip time

You tell me buddy.

This is Sanji's wife Pudding. Say something nice about her!