Another black male white female trash movie that women love

Another black male white female trash movie that women love.

Jewish garbage
Act before it is too late!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Sorkin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Pascal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Gordon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Molly's Game
Director: Aaron Sorkin (Jew)
Producers: Amy Pascal (Jew), Mark Gordon (Jew), Matt Jackson (Nigger)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Sorkin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Pascal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Gordon

>paying attention to modern cinema

Literally who cares.

And it shows

Sometimes to gain the system you live in you must participate in events, Autismo.

Literally what?

so u want less black people in film industry?
and casting black in film is bad for the people?

Missing the whole point.

a picture says a thousand words

I think one of the best ways to deter this is to get black female SJW to be against it. I've seen videos of black women complaining about how Hollywood always casts black men with white women and how it is "white privilege" and blah blah blah

I would be perfectly happy to have Idris Elba be James Bond if they could just control their autism enough to not have him fuck a white woman

>Sometimes to gain the system you live in you must participate in events, Autismo.

>You must pay attention to what the Jews tell you to

Nah, the best course of action is to ignore the Jewish propaganda, and convince others to do the same.

Damn, Idris Elba is looking fine.

BUT DUDE IDRIS ELBA IS BASED
HE'S A BLACK MAN WHO CAN PLAY ANYONE I LIKE
I WOULD TOTALLY PAY TO SEE HIM FUCK MY WIFE

but seriously, why do normies have pretend to like him so much? and i really mean pretend because he's never been the lead in a successful movie

why so much post spacing?

You still go to movies, user? Then you're a complete faggot.

This
We need to get FULLY 100% BLACK movies
Only then will white people start to wonder wtf is happening

Shift the Overton window so far it rebounds back hard

Just my sense of aesthetics, my friend on the good half of the island.

Cheers mate. All we needed to know

for future reference your post could be easily dismissed do to the fact that spacing is not a part of Sup Forums board culture anons will assume either
shill or worst leddit poster

As long as said black man doesn't act like your typical jivin' nigger, I don't care.

Idris Elba is ok in my book.

Jessica Chastain is garbage.

I've been here long enough to know that (since Sup Forums harbor). I don't really care. I've never been to reddit, but I like spacing some things out and won't let autists change that.

Tbh he wasn't that bad on the BLACKTower (kek)
Still think he was miscast, especially since on the novel the character is clearly white
Its like they're trying too hard to shoehorn him into every possible role just for diversity sake

>LE BASED BLACK MAN
He literally said Inception cast wasn't diverse eonugh, besides having played nigger terrorist Mandela

look leaf it may be a interacial couple but that thing has a adams apple. they are pushing faggotry on the blacks. thats a justifiable evil

the jews may not ever intend on doing good but sometimes their machinations produce results they did not expect

Niggers watch him though. That's why jew selected him. Ooga booga.
Le based nigger.. haha back to the t_d oven with you
Defeatist argument